Need 2 stories to be edited

I need 2 of my stories, Lucy Lawless and a Cowboy and Lucy Lawless and a Cowboy Ch. 2, to be edited. I edited them and sent them as submissions with EDITED in the title as it says to do in the FAQ. However, these 2 stories did not get edited. I messaged Laurel about this recently but have not gotten a response. I am thinking of messaging Manu.

Is there anyone here who could help? I think the edits will not only improve the stories but make them sound more lnormal.

Have the "edited" submissions vanished from your submission list yet?

If so, how soon after they vanished did you check? Once the "edited" submission vanishes, you need to wait at least 24 hours for the changes to show up on the public side.

Something to do with the way the public content is cached.

Lit doesn't make any edits to submissions. So I'm confused on what you did and what you expected. Were they previously posted stories or new submissions?

If so, how soon after they vanished did you check? Once the "edited" submission vanishes, you need to wait at least 24 hours for the changes to show up on the public side.

I submitted edits for three stories. The third one was edited the way I submitted it. The first two were not. They are the same there in my submission list. The "edited" versions of those first two did vanish from the list yes.

I'll keep waiting and see if the changes show up I guess. Thanks for your message.

Lit doesn't make any edits to submissions. So I'm confused on what you did and what you expected. Were they previously posted stories or new submissions?

They were 3 edited versions of previously posted stories, and I just put EDITED in the title before re-submitting as it says to do in the FAQ. Laurel sent me a link to the FAQ when I asked to edit my stories.

The third story was edited the way I wanted, but the first two were not. Thanks for your message.

I just checked the two stories and they appear to have the edits I submitted and wanted. I will try and make sure but it looks like I needed to wait on those. Thanks again.

Back