Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

ok, fair enough...I am here just to have my boobs worshipped...and love to receive PMs related to that...from my postings and threads that's obvious anyway...what is it you are here for?:rose:

I like reading about sex, getting advice, sharing ideas. I think to be great at anything, one has to practice and study!

Haven't been on here for so long, so just thought I would say hello. Once again pregnant, which has made me ridiculously horny... So there!

Discussing sex in an open forum works well enough for me.

I get that. I usually lurk, though the problem with the open forums is there are a lot of people basically saying "is there anyone here?" With the lack of sex in my real life, it's more like a seance!

I had my first three some the other day in mexico. She was so beautiful and lots of fun, and her boyfriend wasn't bad either. Next time I go on vacation I may have to let my husband go play golf more often :)

Haven't been on here for so long, so just thought I would say hello. Once again pregnant, which has made me ridiculously horny... So there!

That was the worst for me!!! I am always so so horny when pregnant!!!

Also I'm a married woman thinking about other women.

Other areas of the forum can get a little testy but it seems like good vibes are always going on here with the ladies. Innuendo intended ;)

Finger fucking -- a good start!

I get the idea that many posters here are curious and not quite ready to "go all the way" in girl/girl sex -- i. e., cunnilingus. So, a suggestion: when you snuggle up with an equally curious (but nervous) friend, start the courtship with mutual finger-fucking.

I wager that many of you enjoyed being fingered during an earlier sexual encounter, probably with a guy, when you were still sorting sexual things out in your mind. But believe me, dear ones, being fingered by a vigorous woman -- while you do the same for her -- is a real treat!

As the old saying goes, "Try it -- you'll like !!" Orgasm guaranteed or your finger returned intact!!

Frig On!

Kath

I get the idea that many posters here are curious and not quite ready to "go all the way" in girl/girl sex -- i. e., cunnilingus. So, a suggestion: when you snuggle up with an equally curious (but nervous) friend, start the courtship with mutual finger-fucking.

I wager that many of you enjoyed being fingered during an earlier sexual encounter, probably with a guy, when you were still sorting sexual things out in your mind. But believe me, dear ones, being fingered by a vigorous woman -- while you do the same for her -- is a real treat!

As the old saying goes, "Try it -- you'll like !!" Orgasm guaranteed or your finger returned intact!!

Frig On!

Kath

I just need to find someone to do that with!

I just need to find someone to do that with!

You and me both!

Bold fingers always lead to tow-curling tongue worship in my experience. Just have to find the right someone who wants to spend some time together!

You and me both!

Bold fingers always lead to tow-curling tongue worship in my experience. Just have to find the right someone who wants to spend some time together!

I am not the type of person to just put myself out there like that so I have no idea how to find someone. And randoms on Craigslist make me nervous.

I am not the type of person to just put myself out there like that so I have no idea how to find someone. And randoms on Craigslist make me nervous.

Well, I am the type of person to put myself out there like that :rolleyes: but I have to be careful because of my job. Vegas is a very big town when you're visiting here. But when you live here you know just how small it really is.

I hear Craigslist is super scarey these days.

I've actually had some flirty encounters with other women (both older, younger and my age) at Starbuck's lately. I'm usually running around like a mad-woman and super late to be somewhere but I'm seriously thinking about maybe taking an afternoon to myself and hanging out with a book or a notepad one of these days to see what happens.

I sometimes love to just sit in a café with a somewhat provocatively low-cut dress and hope another woman can't help but stare....and I can catch her redhanded and see her blushing...:eek:
attachment.php

Well, I am the type of person to put myself out there like that :rolleyes: but I have to be careful because of my job. Vegas is a very big town when you're visiting here. But when you live here you know just how small it really is.

I hear Craigslist is super scarey these days.

I've actually had some flirty encounters with other women (both older, younger and my age) at Starbuck's lately. I'm usually running around like a mad-woman and super late to be somewhere but I'm seriously thinking about maybe taking an afternoon to myself and hanging out with a book or a notepad one of these days to see what happens.

I sometimes love to just sit in a café with a somewhat provocatively low-cut dress and hope another woman can't help but stare....and I can catch her redhanded and see her blushing...:eek:
attachment.php

That would so be me! :rolleyes:

Would you have the nerve to get up and come over to my table or would you want me to come over to yours to "apologize" for staring? ;) :kiss:

That would so be me! :rolleyes:

Would you have the nerve to get up and come over to my table or would you want me to come over to yours to "apologize" for staring? ;) :kiss:

I'd just give you a knowing and inviting smile...(and my nips would already have responded to the attention my boobs get):eek:

Back