Any Private CD's or TS on

hi amy

hi amy just want to say i have been checking out ur pics for awhile now
i am a closet dresser and kinda shy about posting pics or replying to threads
but just wanted to say reading this thread this morning gives me encourgment open up about enjoyment i get from dressing
so thank u

hi amy just want to say i have been checking out ur pics for awhile now
i am a closet dresser and kinda shy about posting pics or replying to threads
but just wanted to say reading this thread this morning gives me encourgment open up about enjoyment i get from dressing
so thank u

you are welcome. I understand completely.

What a gurl

Amy,
Been reading your posts for a while and you are my type of gurl. I wish I could show you how I'd treat you.

..Hi,, newbie here. Wondering if any private sexy CD's or TS have any interest in private exchange of experiences, fantasies, exchanging ideas, thoughts, etc.

Hi amy. PM please for my contact info. Like to chat with with you. :cattail:

what a niceeeee day!

i feel like getting a bubble bath ....mmmm and dressing sexy:rose::rose::rose:

Have you been naughty?!

i feel like getting a bubble bath ....mmmm and dressing sexy:rose::rose::rose:

Muffy,

If I were there with you, you could have a wonderful bubble bath, but only after a fitting spanking, for a I sense a certain guiltiness on your part... or is it just lustiness on my part?

If you feel like exploring these and other titillating questions, you could PM me, just for giggles :kiss:

Rags

Love Veronica!

Hi gurls, newbie here. I've found my people.
Please can we have a Veronica series?

would she look like this?

:rose::rose::rose:

Attachments

• 0186670735.jpg
    0186670735.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 992
sat night.....

i just put my panties on.....now i feel much better !!!!!!!:rose::rose:

i just put my panties on.....now i feel much better !!!!!!!:rose::rose:

I know EXACTLY how you feel !!
I just realized I started this thread then got a little 'distracted ' with other threads when I should have been more attentive ( which I will try to do in the future). There have been so many really nice additions and comments etc... and I hope that all keep making such wonderful additions !
So sexy to see other CD's / Ts here as well as admirers to be able to 'express' themselves and have gotten a number of very very erotic PMs as well..
Am hoping it keeps going !!!

Bump this, hot Mama!

I know EXACTLY how you feel !!
I just realized I started this thread then got a little 'distracted ' with other threads when I should have been more attentive ( which I will try to do in the future). There have been so many really nice additions and comments etc... and I hope that all keep making such wonderful additions !
So sexy to see other CD's / Ts here as well as admirers to be able to 'express' themselves and have gotten a number of very very erotic PMs as well..
Am hoping it keeps going !!!

Amy, Here's a bump for ya; hope you like it:kiss:

Rags:cattail:

Last edited:
Hi!

I am very very new to Crossdressing. I only have 1 outfit so far. I love the idea of being subserviant in sex and serving the guys needs. I am hoping to talk to guys interested in CDs and other CDs as well to explore this new exciting fantasy!

Welcome, Red

Hi!

I am very very new to Crossdressing. I only have 1 outfit so far. I love the idea of being subserviant in sex and serving the guys needs. I am hoping to talk to guys interested in CDs and other CDs as well to explore this new exciting fantasy!

It sounds just from your other posts that you would look pretty hot cross-dressed. Do you plan on posting any pix of yourself? I'm looking forward to that.

Rags:kiss:

Back