What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this one most of all.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21522-13270867.gif



What? I'm a sadist, ffs!

That looks like something my husband would laugh at.
Hes not a sadist though just a big kid :p
 
Omg! A company (in some financial bad weather) that I never expected to pay me the rather significant sum of money for the work I did for them, anymore, has just paid me... wtf! Seriously, I had given up... But yay! YAY. :D

*Attack hugs* :heart: :)

In other news, I got to sit down at my keyboard and just play for an hour or so this morning. No crying kids, no noisy neighbors or talkative wives or anything. Just. Simple. Music.

Ahh... :)
 
perfecting the recipe for a gluten free chocolate cake for my best friend and seeing how happy it made her.
 
After the horrible result of the Parliamentary election last spring, the result of the Presidential election gives hope. It's clear who will win the second round of the elections, but seeing Pekka Haavisto come second feels good!

The backwards, on a Finnish scale almost ultra conservative True Finns' candidate only got 9% of the votes, so yes, Finland is finally moving to the right direction after the shock many people, myself included, experienced last spring, when the True Finns got 19% of the votes.

Here's what Washington Post says about the election.
 
Ahh, Australia Day: time to grab a beer, burn the hell out of some meat on the barbecue, and hang out with the family. Fuck this heatwave, today's gonna be awesome :D
 
I made a stink at work for the first time in my 20 years of working. Felt good to do it; felt even better when I was vindicated.
 
Eating custom-printed M&Ms

MMssunandstars.jpg


from my early-Valentine's Day present M&M dispenser

MMMachine.jpg


(GRR Martin readers will know where the quote comes from!)
 
A very-old, diminutive man sidled up to me as I was adding milk to my coffee and asked me what I did. He then enganged me in a charming conversation about his long-ago position with the highway department, and how much it meant to him.

My entire demeanor was changed for the better by this random guy, breaching that invisible barrier we erect between each other.
 
It's his birthday and his stomach issue is finally all cleared out.

It's the first time we're not together for a birthday, but I sent him a little surprise package, which he got on Friday and promised not to open until today. Besides I'll be going home soon and then it'll be my birthday, so we're gonna have a joint birthday party.

The sun is shining and a new cafe was opened on Friday right around the corner from where I live, so his birthday is a perfect excuse to go check out their apple cake.
 
Purring....

The sound of the whip in the background of this delectable song has me all warm, smiling and purring...now for a nap in the sunshine...:cattail:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top