shy f seeks speical creative demented M

flower_girl

Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Posts
51
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE RESPONDING :)

There is something about the relationship between wanting and being wanted, between the strong and the weak, between desire and regret, pleasure and sacrifice, beauty and doubt. Something about the sex & lust being confused for love, and love for sex & desire. The imbalance of power is fascinating and intoxicating. Those who are strong can be made weak, and those who were come to wield tremendous leverage.

For me ... my fascination lays in the complex relationship between a woman and a man. In the desire to be love and what they will do or demand in order to demonstrate or test that love. What sits in each individuals nature and soul, how they feel and how they relate to the world around them.

A man who is fascinated with power, with control, with exercising it, basking in it, reveling in it. With a man who likes showing his woman off, enjoying other men wanting what is his and envying him for it ... because he can. Creating his own living erotic scene, for him to witness.

In a gentleman, i find myself attracted to an older man; experienced, strong, but visual and voyeuristic. His life to this point normal and confined, yearning for the chance to break free and explore forbidden and taboo fruits unbridled. For some inexplicable reason i have been fascinated for years by the kind of man that WANTS to show his woman off, take her out, let her be seen, SHARE her with strangers even before taking her himself.

Crazy ... i know its crazy. I don't expect anyone to understand and I don't understand it myself. But, if you are this sort of man, then perhaps there is something for us to explore here ... together.

As for me, i offer you characters as i am: shy, bashful, curious, nurturing, reticent ... craving affection and approval, self conscious of nearly everything. Wanting an excuse to explore the more tawdry and taboo things; desperately wanting a 'dark knight' whose will is enough for both of us to see to such indulgence.

Many of my thoughts were inspired by existing stories, scenes from a movie, a passage in a book, perhaps just a painting or picture. To those artists i want to say 'thank you' for painting a world for me and torturing my imagination with it. Perhaps there is one that wishes to explore with me ...

THEMES: strangers, relationships, interracial, preg risk, age play, exhib & voy, revealing clothing, mfmm

STORIES:

The Green Door -
A man takes a young woman to a seedy sex club in Vegas.

If These Walls Could Talk -
An alternative story experiment. Told from the point of view of a hotel room, a series of vignettes of the range of encounters witnessed within its confines.

Baltimore.craigslist.com -
A man places an ad on craigslist in the Mw4m or mw4mm section seeking strangers.

The San Francisco O'Farrell Theater -
A young wife surprises her husband on a business trip.

Twist of Fate -
A single man meets and watches a young woman at a swingers house party.


IF YOU READ THIS FAR ... perhaps you are interested in going a little further? Please message me, email, or YIM with the story title that interests you as the FIRST message or in the subject. You can even launch directly into a story if you wish. (i can write in either 1st or 3rd perPlease try to write a little more than 4 or 5 words. You would be surprised how many messages i get that read "hi - how r u?"

shyly

flowergirl
 
Last edited:
It is amazing on how much of the same things we seek or love to hear about. I would love to have a online ongoing story with a woman who starts out as my pet, someone I would show off in the most erotic ways and eventually watch ( a great desire of mine) you with other men with much larger cocks than mine leading to a need to be the sloppy seconds guy which eventually leads to my increasingly switch from the more dominant to craving your body after being used. I find myself being more and more under the control of you teasing me and cuckolding me. you find how much you love controlling the situation of who you fuck and how I clean you up. The thing about it is it evolves to the point that I become totally cuckolded by you and the more humiliation you impose on me the more you like it and see how much I like it. The book take us to a whole new level of me slave you my Mistress but submissive to your lovers leading me into a bi sissy sucking your lovers cock and serving both of you and others. It's the happiest I ever saw you and it made me happy and becoming a cum lover

This would be a online book involving us both chapter by chapter either by e-mail, gmail messinger, or yahoo messinger .

either way we can get very kinky together
 
Back
Top