For the romantics at heart...

Lil-Brandi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 11, 2000
Posts
804
Would you rather be with your significant other,

In a cozy cabin, tucked up in the mountains, with big fluffy snowflakes falling outside the windows, while sipping hot chocolate in front of a beautiful fireplace.

or:

On a tropical island, in the shade of palm trees, sipping your favorite drink out of a pineapple while watching the waves fight their way to the white sand beach.

Just curious!
 
Either...

As long as the Fantasy Goddess is there, I'm in paradise.
 
On a tropical island if she's butt ugly
if she was beautiful it wouldn't matter
I'm not too fond of the cold tho.
 
I would simply rather be with my significant other.

A cabin, the beach, a sofa watching the 10 pm news, singing the baby to sleep, cooking dinner together, long country walks, short country walks, secret lunch rendevous, cleaning the kitchen ...

Guess that is plenty of that, but you get my point? Where-ever she is becomes romantic by her mere presence.
 
Ummmm...

...we're sort of greedy...we do 'em both! Yummy.

But...here's a twist on it. Try booking your holidays in the off season...ski resorts in the Pyrenees in the summer and tropical in the winter. No people. Dirt cheap flights and accomodations. Relaxed natives.

How cheap? One week in Palma, Mallorca (island 90 miles off Med coast of Spain) including flights from London and an apartment on the beach for ÂŁ120 ($180 US).

It means three times as many romantic getaways and less of the stress.
 
OMG!!!

That is soooo beautiful DriveSouth...awwwwww...I got goose bumps all over from that reply! She is a lucky lady!!!
 
Lil-Brandi ... no, you have completely mis-interpreted my post, I am truly the lucky one.

Closet Desire ... please email me more information on this low cost get-a-way.
 
DriveSouth...

I think that is beautiful. You sound like my parents...they are SO in love with one another. When I was younger, it was like, "oh yuck", but as I have gotten older, I think it is so wonderful that they are so in love with each other. Even more so in an age where so many other kids parents seem to be divorced or heading that way. I think it is great to see you this way...you are BOTH very fortunate to have each other!
 
Drivesouth

Wow! You could be my husband in disguise! :) I thought he was the only truly romantic guy out there. I'm impressed!! Thank you for making my day!
 
Did NOBODY read mine?

Or am I just being competitive again?

DriveSouth, good answer.
 
She's my best friend

Snowbound in the cabin, with the kids and the dog at home.
 
Lil-Brandi said:
In a cozy cabin, tucked up in the mountains, with big fluffy snowflakes falling outside the windows, while sipping hot chocolate in front of a beautiful fireplace.


That one......:)
 
Cabin, snow, hot chocolate. I don't like the water & sunburn way too easily. I must confess, however, that as long as I am with my sweetie, I don't care where we are. I waited a long time for him & wouldn't let him go for anything. Anyone who can survive what we have been through is a keeper.
 
The cabin every time, I hate getting overheated unless it's in bed with that other you mentioned.

Weird personal fact but when the temp goes up so does my libido and nothing makes me hornier than a hot afternoon "go figure" as you yank's are apt to say...?
 
Back
Top