***Are Crossdrssers welcome here???***

Aisha10k

Experienced
First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

I am completely understand that many people have different beliefs and thoughts about this but I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. Just want to be me...

I have been visiting this site on and off a few years and have toyed with the idea of taking this step. It has taken me over a year to decide to do this...

I hope everyone is doing well...and I hope to make lots of friends. xxx

Aisha
xxx

Attachments

• Me...jpg
    Me...jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,066
First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

I am completely understand that many people have different beliefs and thoughts about this but I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. Just want to be me...

I have been visiting this site on and off a few years and have toyed with the idea of taking this step. It has taken me over a year to decide to do this...

Aisha
xxx
Yes Aisha, you are welcome here. If you prefer there is GLBT thread. But welcome to Lit!!

You have a nice look, and I'm not normally one to enjoy crossdressers or transexuals.

It's interesting to me that his signature says he doesn't play with punks. Usually punks do play with their own kind...

Cock_Star, you're a Saturn V rocket powered by douche...

Welcome to the board. Your pic is just fine with me...

Thanks for the indifferent welcome!!

Haha!

Anyway, here is another photo...:heart:

Last edited:
You deserve more views! Thanks for posting this, you have a great look x

I found your post ...

First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

Aisha
xxx

Aisha10k,

I found your thread and this first post by accident while browsing in the New Fem Boy Pics thread, and I think you look delick-table! Your photo gave my cock a bump the second I saw it.

Your photo makes me want to turn down the lights and make out with you like when we were kids, and then I'd want to feel your thigh and your crotch, and who knows what could happen then?

So don't let a-holes discourage you... just ignore them.

I wish we were located near each other. I'm sure we could find much to enjoy about each other, whether sexual or not, but that would be a wonderful bonus.

Best to you in your discovery quest,

Rags

First of all...

I am a Crossdresser...

Aisha
xxx

You look amazing!

YES crossdressers, women, men, trannies, everyone is welcome here in my book.

Please do not let one or two people get you down. You may not be everyone's desire, but you are someone's. And that is plenty good enough. (and this from a straight, Mid America redneck!)

Hi,

I have been staying away from here for the past few weeks but have just logged in to some very very sweet and nice comments, thankyou so much to the people who have posted xx

Attachments

• al1.jpg
    al1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 456
Back