With a Married Guy

Having a lovely real time chat with a man named Scott. How he loves my younger body compared to his wife Andrea. I can tease him be is younger toy and loving to obey in this naughty fetish.

Having a lovely real time chat with a man named Scott. How he loves my younger body compared to his wife Andrea. I can tease him be is younger toy and loving to obey in this naughty fetish.

Fascinating first post. Not sure what you’re saying though. Looking for something or just checking in?

Tell us more about that younger body, why don't you?

was on request but also on request. my body young, petite and soft. Tight and not used very much so very needed. shaved bare and baby smooth. Innocent eyes needy lips and small fingers that love to measure big strong older cock. a long with a small but plump butt that can sway when I walk in skin tight jeans and a all to short tee shirt.

Hey baby. Turn on your messages so I can send pvt messages. Love that young body of yours.

You sound delightful Addison. I’d love to find out how sweet you taste.

they should be turned on now. And I am always aiming to please and be open to others and meet new people xoxo

I'm guessing another guy trolling.

Are these not transparent to everyone?

One can't help but be intrigued! Particularly given your geographical location! :cool:

Hope you are staying warm in this rainy, snowy, cold weather...

Back