Stories where guy is too big to have sex

wissen

Experienced
Hi all!

There are many stories where guy has unrealistically huge penis: 12" and more. But in all these stories man has sex with any girl in any way: classic, anal, blow job. Even when he is 2 feet long and as thick as a leg.

But what about a story where guy and his girlfriend (girlfriends, I am not against harem ^_^) has real troubles because of the penis size? The only sex they can have is a hand job, tit fuck and licking instead of real blow job. And they are trying still enjoy it.

Is there any stories like this?

Thank you in advance!

I remember reading, a long long time ago now, maybe it was a reader's letter to Forum magazine. The man was explaining how his cock was so thick that women found it too uncomfortable to fuck, so he had a doll he fucked regularly instead...

I remember reading, a long long time ago now, maybe it was a reader's letter to Forum magazine. The man was explaining how his cock was so thick that women found it too uncomfortable to fuck, so he had a doll he fucked regularly instead...

Well, "uncomfortable" is not "impossible" :)

Hi all!

There are many stories where guy has unrealistically huge penis: 12" and more. But in all these stories man has sex with any girl in any way: classic, anal, blow job. Even when he is 2 feet long and as thick as a leg.

But what about a story where guy and his girlfriend (girlfriends, I am not against harem ^_^) has real troubles because of the penis size? The only sex they can have is a hand job, tit fuck and licking instead of real blow job. And they are trying still enjoy it.

Thank you in advance!

Dear NAIVE, with patience, a woman can certainly accommodate the biggest penis in the world.

I know a man who was fully received by a seventeen-year-old, skinny girl after she got over her initial fear of his size. Apparently, her willingness to accommodate and eventually enjoy him was driven by the friendship that grew between them and, in my opinion, knowing her socially, by her curiosity. (Also, again just guessing, I assume that he also was patient -- also, out of friendship and kindness.)

The head of his cock, which I've seen soft, is about the same size as a tennis ball.

(WISSEN, I think it's pretty obvious that you want to, need to dominate women. Instead of wasting your time in your above avowed but fruitless search, explore your feelings of inadequacy. Since you haven't noticed, women at end of day make the final decision in all matters.)

Last edited:
Dear NAIVE, with patience, a woman can certainly accommodate the biggest penis in the world.

I know a man who was fully received by a seventeen-year-old, skinny girl after she got over her initial fear of his size. Apparently, her willingness to accommodate and eventually enjoy him was driven by the friendship that grew between them and, in my opinion, knowing her socially, by her curiosity. (Also, just guessing, I assume that he also was patient -- again, out of friendship and kindness.)

The head of his cock, which I've seen soft, is about the same size as a tennis ball. (WISSEN, I think it's pretty obvious that you're fascinated by penises. Explore your desire in this, your unrealistic, fruitless search.)

Seconded. A woman can withstand some fairly large men. But not always.

Seconded. A woman can withstand some fairly large men. But not always.

Hey ASSHOLE: When you quote someone you don't change their quote.

Milk Fountain did not say :
I think it's pretty obvious that you're fascinated by penises. Explore your desire in this, your unrealistic, fruitless search.)

You changed her post to say that. That's an asshole move and not welcome around here
:mad:

Original post:

milkfountain said:
(WISSEN, I think it's pretty obvious that you want to, need to dominate women. Instead of wasting your time in your above avowed but fruitless search, explore your feelings of inadequacy. Since you haven't noticed, women at end of day make the final decision in all matters.)

Altered quote:

milkfountain said:
Originally Posted by MilkFountain View Post

I know a man who was fully received by a seventeen-year-old, skinny girl after she got over her initial fear of his size. Apparently, her willingness to accommodate and eventually enjoy him was driven by the friendship that grew between them and, in my opinion, knowing her socially, by her curiosity. (Also, just guessing, I assume that he also was patient -- again, out of friendship and kindness.)

The head of his cock, which I've seen soft, is about the same size as a tennis ball. (WISSEN, I think it's pretty obvious that you're fascinated by penises. Explore your desire in this, your unrealistic, fruitless search.)[/quote]

Hi all!

Thank you in advance!

I remember reading a story at one time about a pool boy that was screwing every milf in sight and a couple of lady cops. Danged if I can remember the title or author though.

I know a man who was fully received by a seventeen-year-old, skinny girl after she got over her initial fear of his size. Apparently, her willingness to accommodate and eventually enjoy him was driven by the friendship that grew between them and, in my opinion, knowing her socially, by her curiosity. (Also, again just guessing, I assume that he also was patient -- also, out of friendship and kindness.)

The head of his cock, which I've seen soft, is about the same size as a tennis ball.

Way to demean someone just asking for advice of adult fantasy erotica on an adult fantasy (mostly) erotica website. He never said that women couldnt handle this IRL, just what he wanted to read about. Seems like you may be the one that may have issues and a need to practice armchair psychology.

Back