what is the sexiest thing you have ever seen?

My ex came out of the shower in a sports bra and towel, unwrapped the towel to show off her bare pussy and thigh highs. First time she shaved...I took her right there.
 
A long time ago -- my mom being fucked by the guy who was building cabinets in our kitchen
 
My girlfriend Kelly crossing her long tanned legs after a pedicure wearing open-toe heels. We were in a bar and I was watching her flirt with other men, many of whom took a very keen interest in her feet, especially as she kept asking them what she thought of her fresh silver toenails.
 
the sexiest thing i ever saw

my wife and a well hung black guy having sex while I watched, especially when she had him in her mouth while on her knees
 
When I finally got to watch my ex pee. It was great. I took her back to bed and fucked her hard.
 
Wife with friends

Seeing my wife receive a golden shower from me and two friends.
 
Hmmm...

This is a tough question, and I think changes often for most people.

The first time I was fucked in front of a mirror, which coincidently was the first time I was truly fucked hard!....he was much more experienced than anyone I had been with before him!
 
My ex lover grinning sinisterly at me while I was completely tied up, while slapping a belt he was going to beat me with in his hand, completely naked.
 
A very tough one indeed.

Perhaps the look of lust and hunger on a GFs face as she bent over in front of me as I leaned back on the edge of the bed, tired from a long work day...she hiked her skirt up, stretched her panties aside and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing herself fulling, and asked if I might have a drop of energy left. Did I ever.
 
When i had a 3sum with 2 women,

looking down at one of them sucking my cock and the other licking my balls,

then switching
 
Back
Top