My wife in front of the camera.

You are very beautiful and the photos are excellent. They portray you in a wonderful way. Thanks for posting.

Haha, I've run out of interesting things to say about this photo shoot. So, here are some more photos of Tomboy looking beautiful in the morning light. It is so easy to get great images when your model looks this good.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Your wife is so very pretty. You sir are a lucky man indeed.

Haha, I've run out of interesting things to say about this photo shoot. So, here are some more photos of Tomboy looking beautiful in the morning light. It is so easy to get great images when your model looks this good.

I don't know how she does it. I always look like a zombie in the morning light. ;) She looks like an angel. (And a smoking hot one at that.) Just enthralling. Beautiful pics ADVR.

That dress is gorgeous on her.

her hair, her shoulders, her ass. . .all simply amazing.

Tomboy's pics are art. . .is it her or your photographic talent?

I think I know the answer to that, she makes you look good. :cool:

Lovely

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing these beautiful images of Tomboy.... She looks fabulous and definitely captured the attention of many here.

Thank you!

Lovely to hear from you guys and girls...

Simply stunning. She knows how to hold the attention of the camera. And everyone here:)

Thank you Lighterman, you're very sweet for posting such a lovely comment and we're glad you are enjoying our thread :rose:

Sometimes words aren't necessary. The pictures speak for themselves. It's called art. Tomboy is stunning and seductive.

Thank you as always Wilderness -- you just made me blush :kiss:

What a beautiful model and outstanding photography. You both deserve thanks.

Hello again Don1 -- thanks for taking the time to post a lovely comment again... It's nice to know that you are still enjoying our photos ;)

God she is beautiful. I could have some fun with her! ;)

SexyAbba, I am sure we could have a lot of fun indeed... ;)

How about beautiful/sexy & how lucky you are to have "tomboy"

Not to worry Prince Albert... ADVR knows just how lucky he is :)

I have to agree...words would not do the photos justice!

Thank you Van093 -- that is very sweet of you to take time to post :kiss:

You are very beautiful and the photos are excellent. They portray you in a wonderful way. Thanks for posting.

Thank you LookinForward -- We've had a really fun time shooting all our photos, learning a LOT of cool photography stuff along the way, and really just generally enjoying how great they make us feel when people appreciate them enough to post lovely comments... :)

Fun with the camera

Your wife is so very pretty. You sir are a lucky man indeed.

Thank you very much, LongGizmo -- and welcome to our thread! :)

My God she is an absolutely beautiful and desirable woman. ;) Thank you for sharing

Hello CuriousandKinky, thank you for taking the time to check out our thread, and for taking the time to post such a lovely comment. We hope to see you back here again soon ;)

That dress really hugs those nice curves.

Thank you YoungLeo! Yes, I really love the hot pink lace and the off-the-shoulder neckline. I wasn't too sure about it when I originally saw it in the store, but then decided to try it on, and am stoked that I did end up buying it.

ADVR did a really good job taking these particular photos ;)

That dress is gorgeous on her.

her hair, her shoulders, her ass. . .all simply amazing.

Tomboy's pics are art. . .is it her or your photographic talent?

I think I know the answer to that, she makes you look good. :cool:

Hey again Morninwould -- lovely to hear from you again, and accompanied by such wonderful compliments too! -- You know how to make a girl feel amazing, don't you!

As for the 'art' to our photos, I think that it's a little bit of both -- I've learned which poses really accentuate the shape I have, and ADVR really does a wonderful job of shooting me from just the right angles, with the correct amount of lighting to make me look quite pretty ;)

You guys have mastered the hot and sexy pics.

Thank you VegasHusband - We're thrilled you think so, and want to thank you for taking the time to post a sweet comment too :rose:

oh how I love pink on your lady!!!!

LittleSquirt, it's definitely a colour I will think about wearing a bit more of in the future... Being a TomBoy, I've always gravitated towards blues and more boyish colours, so to catch me wearing something pink is a little bit of a novelty ;)

Thanks for sharing these beautiful images of Tomboy.... She looks fabulous and definitely captured the attention of many here.

Thank you!

Thank you MagicHanz for your lovely comment - we're glad you are enjoying our thread and hope to see you back again soon... :rose:

I continue to enjoy these erotic pictures!!

DiscJockey, thank you very much for taking the time to post a really nice comment :rose:

Thank you BigJim

I don't know how she does it. I always look like a zombie in the morning light. ;) She looks like an angel. (And a smoking hot one at that.) Just enthralling. Beautiful pics ADVR.

Hey you... thank you very much for your lovely compliments again -- I've never been compared to an angel before :)

You're a total charmer, BigJim, and always make me feel so beautiful with your lovely, thoughtful comments...

Thank you for always taking a little time to make me feel special :rose: :kiss:

Hey again Morninwould -- lovely to hear from you again, and accompanied by such wonderful compliments too! -- You know how to make a girl feel amazing, don't you!

Obviously my reputation precedes me.

Of course I come back here, I get to see your pic and your's and ADVR's avatars. . .how could I not? :)

One of the sexiest pictures I've seen on Lit again proving that you don't have to be naked to be sexy.

Wow

attachment.php

I discovered your thread through your post on Akasha's thread. I am sorry I didn't find it sooner, but I am very much going to enjoy catching up. What an incredibly beautiful tomboy!

TheSexyTomBoy:
"Thank you Van093 -- that is very sweet of you to take time to post :kiss:"

It's my pleasure and with your sensual photographs, time well spent. :rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hotel_9439.jpg
    Hotel_9439.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Hotel_9434.jpg
    Hotel_9434.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,117
Fighting a bit of insomnia here and these new pics are welcome company to my sleepless night. At least I know I'll have good dreams when I fianlly do get to bed. Thanks for the beautiful photos. :rose:

Just...wow. Speechless.
You know how they say lingerie is sexy because it leaves things to the imagination...well the opposite is true with Tomboy. That last one really shows off her physique and how fit & toned her body is. Can only imagine how lithe & graceful she must be in motion. :::::droollllllllll:::::

Oh, and thanks for making me feel like a fatbody slacker! ;)

<the stunning photos were here>

there are very few reasons to be awake at 1:30 a.m. on a Monday ... having the opportunity to view those amazing photos seven hours earlier than now would be one of those reasons :kiss:

Besides my wife, yours is the hottest woman on here! I would love to have my way with her! She is gorgeous!!

Back