AMWF!! (Asian Male, Western Female)

Najesta

Really Really Experienced
AMWF! (Asian male, Western female) There's not enough love for this on this site! Lets get it out there!

AMWF! (Asian male, Western female) There's not enough love for this on this site! Lets get it out there!

how about western male, asian woman? or asian male, western male?

i'm involved with a guy who has the most beautiful skin and penis, it's truly a joy

Thread brought this to mind
West meets East

In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls
In a West End town, a dead end world
The East End boys and West End girls

how about western male, asian woman? or asian male, western male?

i'm involved with a guy who has the most beautiful skin and penis, it's truly a joy

Yes that too! :D

I'm glad your happy. It's always great when we can meet some awesome people to enjoy our time with!

great idea

this is a much needed thread Najesa. Great idea

Asian Male, Western Female? I'm an Asian male but born and raised in the West, does that make me Western? Hmm....

Asian Male, Western Female? I'm an Asian male but born and raised in the West, does that make me Western? Hmm....

LOL I think at one time It meant Asian male White female, but they changed it to be more "PC"

Also, btw, I added you on Yahoo IM and left a small lil intro note. Hope to see you on there sometime.

To me this is beautiful. :D

I love reading articles like this....because the truth is that it's just not very common at all. Even in this day and age! And it needs to be.

Last edited:
I love reading articles like this....because the truth is that it's just not very common at all. Even in this day and age! And it needs to be.

It's nice to see there are some women willing to cross lines. I remember attending a seminar in college where they talked about how asian families are different from western families and the perceptions. I'm glad there are some that love us as we are! ;)

It's nice to see there are some women willing to cross lines. I remember attending a seminar in college where they talked about how asian families are different from western families and the perceptions. I'm glad there are some that love us as we are! ;)

Thank you! I've dated two Asian men, and I think that the remarks I got were absolutely unacceptable. From both sides. I had Asian women complain that I was taking their men, and white guys bitch about me having strange taste. All I can think is WTF is wrong with everyone else!!? I thought we lived in an age where these boundaries were coming down, but there are still stereotypes, and hate everywhere. It just REALLY needs to end. We should all be able to love who we want, when we want!

Ok I'll get off my soap-box now. *Looks sheepish*

Thank you! I've dated two Asian men, and I think that the remarks I got were absolutely unacceptable. From both sides. I had Asian women complain that I was taking their men, and white guys bitch about me having strange taste. All I can think is WTF is wrong with everyone else!!? I thought we lived in an age where these boundaries were coming down, but there are still stereotypes, and hate everywhere. It just REALLY needs to end. We should all be able to love who we want, when we want!

Ok I'll get off my soap-box now. *Looks sheepish*

yeah, the attitude is a bit antiquated. the white guys would die for an asian girlfriend but you're strange? and i know asian guys and girls also like us as much as we like them. like it or not, i think things are always going to be a bit strange, but hopefully not too far over the top

yeah, the attitude is a bit antiquated. the white guys would die for an asian girlfriend but you're strange? and i know asian guys and girls also like us as much as we like them. like it or not, i think things are always going to be a bit strange, but hopefully not too far over the top

Things aren't going to change until we change them. ;) That's what I'm trying to do. ^^ I'm hoping to at least open up some eyes. That there ARE women (weather it be Black, Spanish, or White) that are into Asian men.

Back