I know you're out there somewhere...

Bump

Bump, Hello ladies:rose:, How are you all tonight?

Bored? Feel free to drop me a line.:D

Matt

Bump

Nightly bump,

Hello ladies:rose:, how are you all tonight?

Bored? Feel free to drop me a line :)

Bump

Bump,

Nightly bump, hello ladies :rose:

How are you tonight?

Bored:devil:

Drop me a line

Matt

Bump:)

BUMP :)

I know you're out there...

I have been on the forums for years. I've had a lot of fun... but I tend to get involved with the women who are married and bored / lonely etc. I am done with that. Wayyyy to much heartache involved.

Here's what I am looking for. First and foremost, PLEASE be single. I don't want drama or games or any bullshit. I'm here to have fun, chat and MAYBE more. I am educated, with a good sense of humor. I just want someone to help pass the time.

Secondly... I am Honest. ALWAYS... So be honest with me.

Third: We don't even have to exchange pics.YES that IS a picture of me in my profile. ( The one on the RIGHT. lol ) Conversation is all I am after. IF we click then we'll see what happens.

I am not asking for the world here, or true love or any of that crap. Just good conversation.

Thanks for dropping by :rose:

Matt

As a fellow Kentuckian, I tip my hat to Superman for his persistence. Ladies, Southern Gentleman do know how to romance a woman! I wish you the best Matt.

I assure you girls... Matt will make someone the luckiest girl in his world. You really should let him have the chance :)

Bump

Just a bump

I have been on the forums for years. I've had a lot of fun... but I tend to get involved with the women who are married and bored / lonely etc. I am done with that. Wayyyy to much heartache involved.

Here's what I am looking for. First and foremost, PLEASE be single. I don't want drama or games or any bullshit. I'm here to have fun, chat and MAYBE more. I am educated, with a good sense of humor. I just want someone to help pass the time.

Third: We don't even have to exchange pics.YES that IS a picture of me in my profile. ( The one on the RIGHT. lol ) Conversation is all I am after. IF we click then we'll see what happens.

I am not asking for the world here, or true love or any of that crap. Just good conversation.

Matt

Bump

BUMP :)

Matt

BUMP, :devil:

Matt

Superman... I love your initial post. Yea, i'm not trying to do all of that. I'm here for passing time as well ;)

(somewhere....somewhere)

I know I'll find you somehow
(somehow...somehow)
And somehow I'll return again to you

I really fought hard against doing this since the first time I saw that thread title.

I know I'll find you somehow
(somehow...somehow)
And somehow I'll return again to you

I really fought hard against doing this since the first time I saw that thread title.

WELL PLAYED... Was wondering if anyone would ever get the reference. :D

Bump :D

Matt

BUMP :D

Matt

Back