Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, I'll just come to this here thread and look through the pics.

Good morning, my :heart:bugs!

Well, it's no secret that I haven't been in front of the camera in a few weeks, so these next photos are just some random ones I have yet to post.

So, this is the "I just don't have time right now but still want to post series."

Wishing you all a great day.

Stunning as always sweetie :kiss:
I'm glad you have some pics in reserve to whet our appetities :devil:

that these pics aren't totally random, they have the choker necklaces in common (although you can't see it in that last pic). That said, I've taken some more ~ so, here's the choker series... let's see where this takes us.

Have a good evening,:heart:bugs.

Beautiful and very erotic ;)
Thank you:rose:

Good morning lovelies!

It's hot today ~ the kind of hot that just drains you completely ~ causes you to take your clothes off and not even think twice about it.

Wishing I had the day off to sit by the pool. Let's call in sick... come on, who's with me?

A very tempting offer:devil:
Great views of your wonderful breasts :kiss:

It's been a very long day, and I've had to be in 'corporate kick-ass mode' for most of it. I'm feeling a little bit aggressive and need to let off some steam.

Come on, lovebugs, help a girl out. Any ideas?

mmm looking at those wonderful nipples, I've got some huge ideas :D

It's been a very long day, and I've had to be in 'corporate kick-ass mode' for most of it. I'm feeling a little bit aggressive and need to let off some steam.

Whatever. . .you know you're thinking what I'm thinking.

A long lukewarm shower with your favorite toy(s). Or you could come here and make me your toy.
The feeling of the water cascading over my body....mmmmmmm Join me?

First of all, these may be the most enticing pics to date!! secondly, id much rather get IN the.pool and see just how naughty we could get!! Excuse me, but i need a cold shower right about now.... the weather may be hot, but you my lovely,m ake it scorching!!
I love the water *drops her swimsuit to the ground* Come on, what are you waiting for?

Babe I think you know what you want - you just need more men to help!
One at a time, sweetie, one at a time :cattail:

I do believe i could help you work off alot of steam.... while we create a bit more ourselves... first, we need to discard a bit more fabric.... then maybe a happy ending massage for you... then what ever your heart desires!!... just take control!! I love a gorgeous lady in charge!
What ever my heart desires, huh? This will be fun. Clear your schedule :D

If I ever suffer from erectile dysfunction, I'll just come to this here thread and look through the pics.
That made me laugh right out loud. I'll take that to mean you like the new pics :kiss: Thank you.

You're welcome
I hope your week is going well sweetie
Any plans for your weekend?
Week is...a work week. This weekend I'm hoping to get the house reorganized. Yeah, not fun but totally necessary.

Stunning as always sweetie
I'm glad you have some pics in reserve to whet our appetities
Thank you :kiss:

Stunning
It's a scorcher here too
Take my hand, we'll jump in the pool together on 3....

Beautiful and very erotic
Thank you
:kiss::kiss:

A very tempting offer
Great views of your wonderful breasts :
Thank you

Would a nice slow massage help?
I'd love a massage :kiss:

mmm looking at those wonderful nipples, I've got some huge ideas
So, what, you're not going to share? You're going to keep your ideas all to yourself? ;)

Whatever. . .you know you're thinking what I'm thinking.
Did you seriously just 'whatever' me? Pffft. Damn, I want to slap you right now. Once for dismissing me, and again just because I'm mad at myself for wanting you to just pin me down. Of *course* I'm thinking what you're thinking...so why, exactly are we *talking* about it? :cattail:

Hmmm

By now I think you know my "ideas" to go with these pics -- We need to start by sucking, teasing, biting those nipples then we move south to lick suck nibble till we relieve that tension -- We may not get "steam" but will hopefully be "rewarded" with some fluid!!

I love all the new pics. You are sexy as always. :devil:

I would love to share a dressing room with you, or share you in a dressing room. The one thing for sure we wouldn't leave until completely spent. Dripping, sticky, sweaty and exhausted. :kiss:

Afterwards we could recoup for a few minutes around the pool before starting our own wet waves! I would love to literally lick your panties away and finish with taking you from behind! :D

Thanks Supershy, I really enjoy your thread.

Week is...a work week. This weekend I'm hoping to get the house reorganized. Yeah, not fun but totally necessary.

Thank you :kiss:

Take my hand, we'll jump in the pool together on 3....

If I start drowning will you give me mouth-to-mouth:devil::kiss:

check your pms girl:kiss:
:kiss: back at 'cha. I am woefully behind in the PM department...

By now I think you know my "ideas" to go with these pics -- We need to start by sucking, teasing, biting those nipples then we move south to lick suck nibble till we relieve that tension -- We may not get "steam" but will hopefully be "rewarded" with some fluid!!
I might know about your ideas, but never tire of hearing them my dear.

I would love to!!
Happy weekend to you sweetie.

I love all the new pics. You are sexy as always.

I would love to share a dressing room with you, or share you in a dressing room. The one thing for sure we wouldn't leave until completely spent. Dripping, sticky, sweaty and exhausted.

Afterwards we could recoup for a few minutes around the pool before starting our own wet waves! I would love to literally lick your panties away and finish with taking you from behind!

Thanks Supershy, I really enjoy your thread.
And I would enjoy all of *that* :devil: Thank you :kiss:

If I start drowning will you give me mouth-to-mouth
But of course!

I'll start checking flights from Ireland
Wow! Now *there's* a trip! Just a few hours on a plane... ;)

On with the series...

Good Saturday morning lovebugs!

I had a good night's sleep through all the rain and thunderstorms last night. My flowers are happy this morning. The rain brought some much needed relief from the heat.

So many fun indoor things to do while it's raining :cattail: I just love the smell of rain, how about you?

I had a good night's sleep through all the rain and thunderstorms last night. My flowers are happy this morning. The rain brought some much needed relief from the heat.

So many fun indoor things to do while it's raining :cattail: I just love the smell of rain, how about you?

Good Morning beautiful! I can think of several things we should start with for indoor activities. You are the guest of honor for all of them. Ready? :kiss:

Good Morning beautiful! I can think of several things we should start with for indoor activities. You are the guest of honor for all of them. Ready? :kiss:

I am wet and ready (It's raining, remember? What were you thinking??!?) :devil:

I am happy you and your flowers have gotten relief, after seeing your pictures I must get my own relief! :catroar:

Erotic Eye Candy

Would love to ravish those lovely charms! Your pics make me spurt!! :D Can you suck on your tasty pink nipples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back