NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE = NEW AMATEUR PIC THREAD guys and girls welcome :)

Very sexy, probably one if the sexiest ladies I've seen on here. Prefect ass, great toned body nice tits, great smile. Anything a guy would want

Very sexy, probably one if the sexiest ladies I've seen on here. Prefect ass, great toned body nice tits, great smile. Anything a guy would want

Awe thanks babe but I've seen some beautiful woman on here that I can't compete with IMO but that's for the nice complement

First time viewer. Don't know how I missed such great pics. Being a heels and skirt man I love those early pics! And a great smile too:rose:

Sorry everyone I've been out of town since my last post with a death in the family. All is good now and I'm back so I appalogive as I haven't been able to commit any time to new pics and I came home to an inbox full of ideas and requests I promise to try to respond to them all as soon as possible to bear with me :)

Sorry everyone I've been out of town since my last post with a death in the family. All is good now and I'm back so I appalogive as I haven't been able to commit any time to new pics and I came home to an inbox full of ideas and requests I promise to try to respond to them all as soon as possible to bear with me :)

Sorry to hear about your loss but glad that you are all good now, I for one will be all good once you are sharing your divine self again. :rose:

My condolences on your loss, and glad to have you back on line Hunny :)

Sorry to hear of your loss

Though looking forward to seeing you again :)

alright its been so long since ive posted i figured id make a new thread so my pics will be in some sort of order possibly and maybe get a few new suscribers and some honest fun input on my poor (in my mind) attempts at a few sexy pics and poses.like the first thread I ABSOLUTELY LOVE INPUT ON MY PICS even if its a negative comment i like it b.c i like to improve on things in the future cause i really enjoy participating so dont be shy boys and girls let me know xactly what u think no matter how kinky, and out there ur thoughts may be promise i wont bite so dont be shy anyway here i go with a few self taken pics of myself for yall. and i almost forgot ive decided to listen to a few fans ideas and decided not to crop my head out of the pics nemore i hope yall appreciate that it was a big step of faith u could say :)
xoxo
b

you are stunning

Back