Nervous First Timer

Y'all definitely know how to put a girl at ease. I am a big fan of knowing what's underneath my clothes is sexy even if I am the only one that sees it that day. Sexy underwear is a guilty pleasure. Here's what was underneath my business attire today. :)

Absolutely breathtaking wow beautiful

Love To See Those Panties...

down around your knees, your legs spread and your pussy wet and ready.

Honey, you are so hot! I love the picture with the red heels standing ready! Well... At least in my mind you are standing ready! One of my favorite positions... :kiss:

Y'all definitely know how to put a girl at ease. I am a big fan of knowing what's underneath my clothes is sexy even if I am the only one that sees it that day. Sexy underwear is a guilty pleasure. Here's what was underneath my business attire today. :)

Simply stunning

attachment.php

Xx

Kris,

I am sure you must have an inbox full of messages everyday .... You have nearly 1000 views for each pic of yours which gets posted. It takes a lot of guts to come out and share your self with others. Kudos to your husband Eric .... I feel its his trust and understanding attitude which lets you explore yourself. Keep it coming .... After a long time , I have seen some genuine pics and a couple

Ron

Nothing to be nervous about from any of the pics you've posted - some great shots. Love the underwear you post in, and the heels work too ;)

Something new.....

I have enjoyed all of the comments. There are something's I should probably share. First, it wasn't until six months ago that I truly discovered just how gratifying sex could be. Crazy, I know considering my age, but apparently I have been missing out. Second, Eric is not my husband, I am divorced. He happens to be a dear friend that has shown me just how amazing and fun things can be. Our situation works for me as I don't have time for anything more and he has taught me so much. So now that I have shared all that here are a few new pics.......

Last edited:
I have enjoyed all of the comments. There are something's I should probably share. First, it wasn't until six months ago that I truly discovered just how gratifying sex could be. Crazy, I know considering my age, but apparently I have been missing out. Second, Eric is not my husband, I am divorced. He happens to be a dear friend that has shown me just how amazing and fun things can be. Our situation works for me as I don't have time for anything more and he has taught me so much. So now that I have shared all that here are a few new pics.......

Can I be Eric for a day?

Great pic ... you've got a great curvy body.. and Eric is a lucky man to know you.

I like where you are starting to take this

Your sexy ass is driving me crazy

mmmmmmm!

what an absolutely gorgeous lady, you are so sexy !!! love the heels!!! ;)

Don't want to repost, but there is a special yummy photo of you from behind that makes every male part of me want to rip you from that couch and take you upstairs so that we can be alone for a long long time. So yum and gulp!

Simply stunning

I've just stumbled across this thread and enjoyed every bit of it!

Hats off to Eric for his guidance ... and everything else off to you for showing off that wonderfully sexy body - and those matching sets of underwear are simply fabulous!

Love it!! Please post more soon!

Wow

]I have enjoyed all of the comments. There are something's I should probably share. First, it wasn't until six months ago that I truly discovered just how gratifying sex could be. Crazy, I know considering my age, but apparently I have been missing out. Second, Eric is not my husband, I am divorced. He happens to be a dear friend that has shown me just how amazing and fun things can be. Our situation works for me as I don't have time for anything more and he has taught me so much. So now that I have shared all that here are a few new pics..

Wow just wow that is sensual and sexy a pose as you could ha e for us! Thank you for sharing. M

Mmmm, love your...business. :kiss::devil:

Back