SassySheDevil ~ Giving up the fight ~

I have another one too that has my face in it.

I'm going to get them back to where they were. My legs have always been an attractive part of me from riding horses.

Thank you... :rose:

LOL, that would complete the whole gestalt :)

I think you've already gotten your legs back to a wonderful shape. And the horse riding doesn't surprise me. Your legs look very strong, and I love that.

I played dress up...

attachment.php

I like the concept of "Dress, Up". *raising the hem*

LOL, that would complete the whole gestalt :)

I think you've already gotten your legs back to a wonderful shape. And the horse riding doesn't surprise me. Your legs look very strong, and I love that.
Ok, I am working on them now. ;)
I like the concept of "Dress, Up". *raising the hem*

lol the one that shows how short it is, wasn't my favorite, but I'll post it.

The one that has face. I tried to open my eyes but the sun just made them water and I instantly looked like a racoon ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
The one that has face. I tried to open my eyes but the sun just made them water and I instantly looked like a racoon ;)

Every time I walk into the sunlight, it makes me sense. :p I swear, the sun is a bully! :mad: I forgot what it's called but it's something where it overstimulates the nerves and makes you sneeze. It's always too damn bright for me. I have a habit of walking with one eye closed until I adjust.

You're hired. I'll pay you in............sex. That's not illegal, right??
I think it depends on which state, and what position lol
simply gorgeous
:kiss: Thank you.
Every time I walk into the sunlight, it makes me sense. :p I swear, the sun is a bully! :mad: I forgot what it's called but it's something where it overstimulates the nerves and makes you sneeze. It's always too damn bright for me. I have a habit of walking with one eye closed until I adjust.

My eyes are more sensitive since I had lasik so they water more easily now.

Girl! Take that shirt off! How you expect to need my petercillan suntan lotion if your covered up? Lol

Sassy I didn't see this pic till this comment ..but that shirt is super cute and looks amazing on you ...you look comfy and sexy in it and that is the best combo
Haha I just showed my daughter that picture and she said "omg mom, you're going to fall out" lol I'm not sure where I'd wear that yet. But yes, it's very comfortable minus the boob support. ;)
I quite like this picture. Nothing wrong with a little head being in the photo. ;)

I like head. :D

Back