bikini pics

Be nice?

Be nice please,

And why would you impose such a thing on Me. I can't say what an utterly gorgeous lady that is? Or how if you're the guy posting her pic, you're one lucky man? OR.....Damn, black looks good on her...but...nah, nvm, that might be going over the being nice. Seriously, GORGEOUS

Lovely....and no bottoms on I hope ?!
haha my horse took over the area that I could hide to do the nude tanning So yes bottoms
Your ass is always hot SSD!
Thank you. :rose:
I'm certainly feeling warm!
hehe I'm happy to hear that.
Gorgeous. Show us the bottom too?
Just as soon as I get back out there. I have to do only a little at a time or I burn pretty good. ;)
Sweety, what can I say? You totally rock that top!

:D Thank you. Thinking I need a new one this year, but man it's hard to find them in my size that aren't horribly expensive. :mad: And as you can see, that one isn't my size either lol

haha my horse took over the area that I could hide to do the nude tanning So yes bottoms

Thank you. :rose:

hehe I'm happy to hear that.

Just as soon as I get back out there. I have to do only a little at a time or I burn pretty good. ;)

:D Thank you. Thinking I need a new one this year, but man it's hard to find them in my size that aren't horribly expensive. :mad: And as you can see, that one isn't my size either lol

My wife has had great luck buying suits from Venus . com. Pretty good prices, very good service and you can order different sized tops and bottoms in all different cuts.

A bit old, but it is a bikini pic.

attachment.php

Back