Piles and anal sex

xxxSubSamxxx

Really Experienced
Joined
May 25, 2015
Posts
287
I have piles. They don't bleed when I poo or cause any distress normally on a daily basis.

I am a virgin analy and wondered if anyone here has regular anal sex with piles?
 
I have piles. They don't bleed when I poo or cause any distress normally on a daily basis.

I am a virgin analy and wondered if anyone here has regular anal sex with piles?

I don't, but my husband has a couple that are maybe a tad more bothersome than yours. He's just extra gentle and careful with lube and penetration/play, which is a smart idea for just about everyone.

I'd suggest you get a good lube and some toys of varying sizes (working up to about as large as your current/typical partner) and simply experiment carefully to see what works for you. That will give you a huge head start when it comes to having anal sex, too (well, provided you don't have a totally clueless, insensitive partner!). If at any point, anal play/sex ever starts to become painful, you'll need to back off right away. Again, that's good advice for everyone, but it's particularly important for those with piles/hemorrhoids or anything else that makes them more susceptible to injury.

I'd imagine there's a wealth of information about anal sex with hemorrhoids at your searching fingertips, too. :)

Finally, have you consulted with your doctor on your options? We used to have a regular here who had his lasered or banded. He said the worst part was the bit of embarrassment he felt talking to the doctor about it and having the initial exam, and he was super happy with the results. If you decide anal sex is something you enjoy, it'd be worth having the conversation with your doctor to make sure you can play safely.
 
Thanks SweetErika for your response....yes you're right about there being plenty of advice on the internet about it
it.

Also I have read on the board here that if you push as if to poo when your partner inserts then it can help open the muscles has anyone else had similar experiences?

Sam xx
 
Yes, pushing relaxes the rings of muscles (there are two: one external sphincter at the very outside of your anus, plus a much stronger/tighter internal sphincter that's above it and more difficult to relax and penetrate).

Your best bet is to experiment on your own, figure out what works for you, then teach/guide your partner. :)
 
I do, it's no biggie so long as they don't hurt at the time. If they do start to bleed don't be too alarmed by the sight of it. If the blood is bright red then it is almost certainly the piles themselves, a darker red and you should see a doc! I have had a number of toys up me over the years and sex with a few men too and never had any issues.
 
Back
Top