The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
how all men are the same :rolleyes:

The thought that all men (or women) are the same is inherently incorrect, though we (men) do tend to share many traits and commonalities.

I'm not sure what spurred this thought and its subsequent eye-roll, but I should certainly hope that eventually you find an exception to the rule.
 
The thought that all men (or women) are the same is inherently incorrect, though we (men) do tend to share many traits and commonalities.

I'm not sure what spurred this thought and its subsequent eye-roll, but I should certainly hope that eventually you find an exception to the rule.

oh i've been very optimistic in hoping there is an exception to the rule, but alas i've yet to find it :D
 
While my previous statement holds true, it is also true that we often find the things we're searching for directly after we stop looking.

i can appreciate that statement....i'm just tired of the process.

but thanks for your kind words sir, it's much appreciated! :)
 
You're certainly welcome. The process is very tiring sometimes.

you're very right....i just don't want to deal with it anymore *sighs*

i guess i wouldn't mind so much if there were some positives occasionally in amongst the disappointments :rolleyes:
 
The last thing that I thought was a silly comment I made on my last post. Come to think of it, they pretty much have all been silly. I wonder if anyone appreciates my humor?
 
You are all perfect human beings.

:D
Also this:

tumblr_mijgnaAFsz1s66u0ho1_r1_400.png


Fucking Joss Whedon.
 
Two posts done today. More or less caught up, but I owe a starter post for the fairy lover idea. Now can I go from zombie apocalypse survivor to a 6 inch tall teen fairy who gets knocked into this dimension by an electromagnetic disturbance?


Time will tell I guess.
 
LT: How the fuck did I get to be a person that drinks soy coffee drinks? I ordered a SOY white mocha raspberry. Not that it's not insanely delicious but what the hell?! I was the black coffee girl! I feel so soccer mom!
 
I saw this as someone who likes a lot of what Joss Whedon has done, the guy has some incredibly annoying habits, first among them being randomly killing off characters to create, "drama".
 
LT: How the fuck did I get to be a person that drinks soy coffee drinks? I ordered a SOY white mocha raspberry. Not that it's not insanely delicious but what the hell?! I was the black coffee girl! I feel so soccer mom!

I can't get myself to say any of those things. I can't even say anything other than 'large coffee'. If I am feeling really adventurous, I might go so far as to say 'large bold'. But that is about as gay as I get. :rolleyes:

This is so me! :D

I do realize this might mean my missing out on something else delicious. I just can't say it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top