What is the most deliciously degrading thing anyone has ever said to you?

"I bet you open your legs like this for every man you see and let them fuck your pussy however they want. I wouldn't touch a filthy cunt like that, spread your ass instead."

and that was the first time that I had ever tried anal...
 
I think the "worst" i did was fingering a girl in cloth store, as she was trying a dress. making her crazy horny and rub her pussy outside her panties. as she got soaking wet i whispered in her ear: "Take of your panties, your cock greedy pussy soaked em and all should see what a horny whore you are. " i then made her hold em with her teeth as we left the shop. we had some amazing sex in the parking lot.
 
"You don't deserve to taste my cunt, the closest you're going to get is cleaning my fingers with your tongue after you've watched me fuck myself."

She then made me beg for the privilege.
 
I hope this thread lasts a long time. Keep posting everyone, these are delicious.
 
Something I came up with on the fly. I'll work it into a story.

"How can you look at yourself in a mirror and even think that you deserve me?"

and...

"I will take my dreams and make them your nightmares."
 
Hubby telling me he'll fuck my ass and then straight into my mouth, calling me his fuck toy.

Knows it'll send me into orbit.
 
"you're such a fucking dirty pig that I have to wear a condom to fuck you"

that's one way to make condoms slightly sexier.

Or

"You don't deserve my cock inside you, I think I'll just fuck you with this knife instead"

*disclaimer, since I'm new, obviously he would never stick a knife into any of my orfices for real, it was still terrifyingly hot in the moment*

Totally hot. Such a shame he didn't.
 
Not some thing any one has ever said to me but some thing I like to say in the heat of the moment

since there isn't a separate thread for that (as far as I can find) i'll post it on here

Listen here little one I own you every bit of you from those beautiful eyes of yours to your sweet little ass you truly belong to me and you know it but I still need to show it to you so I want you to cum I want you to cum all over my cock and moan and scream like a slut in heat for your daddy I want you to scream so loudly people outside hear you and that our very bed shakes then after wards i'm going to cum in your pussy give you my seed and put a baby in you just like a good slut needs then your going to suck me clean and i'm going to spend the rest of the night stuffing each and every one of your holes over and over again then cover you in cum and fuck you one more time until you pass out then just for fun I may fuck you again so cum little girl cum now so I can get the real fun started

A little long but i am a little to into it for my own good some times ;)
 
I have had a few... one time my boyfriend told me " Get on your hands and knees like a fuckin dog and come get my balls lick them like the fucking bitch you are and you better slober and drool or else Ill slap the dog shit outta you" Im a very strong willed woman to hear that... I felt so degraded but I loved it and fantasized about it for months!!
 
What an interesting thread! I enjoyed the excerpt from Circle. Well written.

One of my favorites comes from Vishous, in Ward's Lover Unbound:

"When I want you to beg I'll tell you."

Um. Yes.
 
It wasn't really degrading,more along the lines of what I needed really didn't matter.
After 3 hours of sex, dozens of orgasms, and cumming over and over, my Clit was so sore, sensitive.
once we settled down to go to bed, he reached down and started rubbing on me again. I tried to stop him and he said, " I want to feel your warm cum running out over my fingers a few more times." 4 cums later he let me sleep.
 
once with a partner I came too fast (orgasm denial/begging) and he got very angry immediately.

he yelled at me that he hadn't wanted me to come and made me apologize to him. i can still recall how i felt at the time so clearly.

for me it's not so much what words are used, but the sincerity.
 
My girlfriend was fingering my ass, three of them shoved into me. She called me her slut, her whore, and told me to beg her to push them deeper....I did :)
 
When He called me a 'fuckpig' and slapped me for good measure :heart: It was the start of something beautiful.
 
that's it !

as i have earlier said on many occassions that i am an bisexual girl who loves the taste of pussy and the hardness of cock inside my cunt . i once hooked onto a girl at my neighbourhood , she is youngr than me by many years , i cant divulge her age as lit may ban it ,
she is so gorgeous and absolute beauty on all aspects of her female body . it is not gross to say that i am just dying to have lesbian sex with her and craving to lick her pussy . within a short span of friendly time with her , i intimated it to her and even tried to initiate physical contacts with her . she does ask me , hey you are older than me ? what are you expecting it from ? i softly told her than i love to kiss her and eat her cunt without any blabbering.
this all happened inside her house where her father and mother are still sitting inside the drawing room and we are in the upstairs .
on hearing my request ,
she silently turned down and heading towards the rest room ( Toilet ) and then called me in hushed tones to come over there. on reaching there,
she immediately closed the door and told me that ...
'' You Fucking Licking sister , sit below here and start to lick my cunt and then in a whisker , she took off her ( Petticoat ) underskirt and revealed her hairy perfumed pussy for me to see and eat and lick .
i silently licked her pussy inside that rest room and then she knelt down and fingered me to make me cum and in a urgency , she kissed and licked me throughly .
but , that ' You fucking licking sister ' is not maybe downgrading but somewhat commanding word for my cravings !
:mad::mad:
 
Not so much degrading as a bit of banter that went both ways. A work friend was learning massage and asked for 'models'. She gave me a full body massage after work one day. In the course of this she got a good idea of the size of my package (in its very relaxed state I must point out) even though she massaged high into my groin and the back of her hand brushed against me. Next day at work she saw me at morning tea and just gestured with a bent little finger to indicate my size; I laughed and said I didn't think so (actually a respectable thick 6" when at play). She went on to make a few comments at the table in front of other colleagues until she finally said, "Your tits are bigger than mine!"

This was true as I am a guy with breasts since my teen years and she was 'petite'; I responded with, "Most men's are bigger than yours." She flared up but was told by everyone else that she deserved it. Her next massage was even more attentive!
 
Pussy!

I was in a restaurant with a female friend of mine. The waitress walked over and asked if everything was. "okay?" My friend said Yes! Then asked me. "Right you fucking pussy?" The waitress laughed and walked away.
 
There was this sexy little nymphet who pulled a train at a party I attended. About 4 or 5 guys had already fucked her by the time I took my turn, and she had cum all over her face, chest, and abdomen. I got on top of her and was looking in her eyes as I thrust away. She had a lovely smile on her face the whole way through. As I was nearing climax, she asks me in the most sweet and innocent voice, "Do you like fucking little sluts who have cum all over their face?" That pushed me over the edge and within seconds I was adding some more cum to her face.
 
Back
Top