Stars The Limit (Closed)

Emma had no idea exactly what her mother was doing to her, but she felt calm and at peace in a way. Right now everything just seemed so different, closing her eyes tighter as she was thinking of her sister and her brother. She did not understand why her father didn't want her, but if she refused to bend to the will of the Sith she could see she would be rather useless, even though it made her feel like crap. But she sighed softly and felt how her mother held onto her body so close, and it made her smile.

Right now it was rather nice and smiled looking at her mother, she heard what she said about Ella. She didn't know what she did frankly, it had confused her but she just did what her heart told her to. Perhaps it would have been kinder to just let her sister die like the way she did, but she was against letting anyone die. Her memories flashed before her eyes with Ella and her brother, it was really weird. But knew her father and brother had to be stopped, and didn't know if she could do it.

"Varook and Claire you have them?" She was confused about it, but hearing that Varook was hurt, she could not help but let a small laugh out of her mouth. It was kinda funny to think of Varook doing so much damage, but she was the only one who could translate everything he did. "It maybe strange but Varook is more then just a friend to me mother" Emma said simply with a soft smile on her face.

"I see a side of him no one does, many people think his species is just stupid. But Varook is more human then any human man I have met. I love him mother it maybe wrong but I don't care what is right and wrong, I would have done with the Sith wanted if it meant protecting him and Claire" She said softly and shook her head. Perhaps she was just stupid, but she had to do something and now seemed the time. Rubbing the back of her neck as she allowed many things to take hold of her mind and heart.
 
Emma's mother gasped as she was able to see the events that took place. See and feel the things that had happened to Emma the past months. And in turn Emma was able to see her own memories. How she had been trying to find and save her brother and sister from their father, how she had tried to save Emma a few times, but had failed, and the guilt she felt for it Emma's mother felt so guilty for the things that had happened. She held onto Emma tightly, crying softly.

"I'm sorry Emma... I'm soo soo sorry..." She whispers, and kisses Emma on the forehead. Holding her in her arms as she cried. And the one thing that she tried her best to hide is how horny she was even though she felt the sorrow and guilt from all that had happened.
 
Emma was lost as she kept crying in her mothers arms, she felt lost and it felt like nothing was going to ever be the same. Knowing her father was a monster, and now she had no idea if her sister would survive what happened to her. Closing her eyes as she just felt so damn lost and it as beyond depressing to her. But she did what she could, right now she was just glad Varook and Claire were okay. Though she had no idea how her mother managed to save both of them, they had been taken away.

But pulling away a little bit as she sighed softly, looking around the room as she closed her eyes. A tear strolling down her cheek as she felt lost in that moment. Her heart beating so quickly and she squeezed her mothers shoulder showing she was okay. But it had to be done she knew, and slowly stood up. "So what happens now?" She turned asking her mother as she saw something looked wrong with her mother. "Mom are you okay?" Emma asked some what different in that moment before her.
 
She shakes her head and looks at Emma, eyes red and puffy as she had cried too. She places both her hands on Emma's face, holding her head still a moment before she smiles and kisses Emma, and it was more then a normal kiss. A rush of sexual energy rushes through Emma for a moment, her mother doesn't hold the kiss long, but long enough that it was more then a simply mother daughter moment, and Emma might have even felt her tongue cross her lips. Her mother stands up and moves to the door, she doesn't turn back to look at Emma but simply says.

"Go check on your sister... I think your the only one who can help her now.." Her Mother says and leaves the room. And with out anything else her mother leaves the room, leaving the door open. She will hear a door down the hall open and close and also lock somewhere down the hall. When Emma leaves she will find she is in a high rise home and the glass windows will show the beauty of the Coruscant night as hover cars go by in lines across the sea of buildings and lights. A rather peaceful moment for what was happening, Emma will also find her sister in a room next to her's resting in a bed, Clair watching carefully over the young woman. Emma will note that Clair has been damaged and will need repairs, but HRDs are going to be costly and hard to repair seeing as how special they are. And should would find Varook in a bacta tank down on the lower level of the 2 floor penthouse type loft they were in. And the blinking of a message on a holo communicator tossed on the table that sat in front of the window with such a great view of the city. This is the life Emma would have lived had things not gone how they did, she would have been a spoiled little rich girl who would have everything she wanted, and sat here in a room like this with any man she could have dreamed of as long as he was human, but the question would be would she trade her life now, as it was, with all the people that had hurt her, and those who tried to kill her friends, or given the chance would she take a more peaceful life as it could have been?
 
Emma thought the kiss was a bit strange, but she didn't say anything or even say anything. Hugging her mother she knew not what she did to her sister, leaving her room as she sighed a little bit. She decided to check on Varook and Claire before she went to check on her, they were on the way to her room any way. Humming a little bit as everything just seemed so different now, she was just glad her friends were okay. Now came different memories it was rather different, sighing a little bit.

She looked at the tank Varook was in, seeing how comfortable he was. She placed her hand on the tank, wishing he would wake up and hold her. But knew he still had time needed in the tank, she just wished they could heal themselves. Emma didn't know how far this relationship would go, because being different species she was afraid Varook just wanted her as his own personal fuck toy. But something in her perhaps in her heart that he didn't think of her like that, and she knew one thing.

Emma didn't give a shit what people thought of the romance between them, it was not their business. And also knew that not even her parents had reason to ask, but now that her father knew Varook was her weakness. She was terrified about how he could use her friends against her, her stormy eyes looking around. Leaving the room she checked on Claire and hoped she could be fixed. If she couldn't be fixed she was going to be rather upset to lose her, she maybe a robot but she didn't care.

Then she went to the other room and saw her sister laying there, Emma stooped for a moment. Unsure what the hell she was doing. Pulling up a chair next to her, sitting down she took her hand and smiled a bit. Watching over her sister as she began to wonder what the hell was going to happen there. Right now she just relaxed and waited for her to wake up, if she ever woke up any way. Since really that was something she did not know what she was doing, trying to help. But what did she do?
 
It was her powers mixing with those of her mothers and fathers battling against each other inside of her sister's body. Ella's body had a force story raging inside and only Emma could see it, blue and red swirls battling inside her body and Emma knew that it was slowly killing her sister. When red seemed to be more dominant Ella seemed in more pain as she lay there under Emma's watchful eye and when blue swirls seemed more dominant Ella seemed to be in a state of high sexual pleasure, even a soft moan escapes her lips as she lays there.

Clair came into the room even with her damage she was still mostly intact. She looked down at Emma and slowly walked up behind her and slowly gave her a hug as she sat staring at her sister. It was the only thing she could do for Emma for now.
 
Emma saw the blue and red battling and it scared her, she did not want her sister to die. Closing her eyes she felt as tho this was her fault, she did this to her sister. If only they had told her about Ella, why had they lied to her? Why was everything just so damn confusing for her. She felt lost and very much alone. Before her lay her sister as she battled for her life. Everything she had done raged inside of her. Nothing seemed to matter to her any more, when it came down to it she was killing her sister.

But then she felt arms around her, she looked seeing Claire and smiled at her. "I am surprised your still functional Claire, I promise I will find someone to fix you. I just wish I could do something for Ella, I am wanting my sister die and there is nothing I can do about it." She leaned over her sister looking into her sleeping face and did not know what to do any more, and leaning over her head, she placed a kiss on her forehead. As a tear from Emma's cheek fell onto Ella's cheek as she spoke lightly.

"Please don't die Ella, I beg you don't die" She cried over her, her lips against her forehead.
 
Clair said nothing and when Emma moved to kiss her sister Clair moved down to kneel next to Emma. She listened and held Emma's hand when she sat back down. Simply being there for her, listen to her and hold her if she wanted though she knew Emma wanted more then what she could give. She sat there and acted how her mother could not at the moment. That was the whole point of her being made, being taken from the trash by Emma's mother. There were things Clair could never understand, about the force and such, but she knew what she was meant to do. She remembered waking up to see Emma's mother making love to her body, feeling pleasure, and then slowly being told what was going to happen. She her most of her memories locked away at first to help protect Emma but after her mother found her again she unlocked everything. She said nothing as she sat with Emma, from time to time closing her eyes, pain going through her systems as she was also a proto type for a model of HRD that could feel, to be marketed to people who needed full body prosthetic could still feel as normal. That end of the HRD project had been dropped early on and she had been all but forgotten till Emma's mother had found and turned her back on. She also knew repairs would be near impossible to find as the project had been canceled and parts for such droids would be very hard to come by. She couldn't server Emma in combat like she was but being there for her she could do.
 
Emma watched her sister and knew her father had to be destroyed and even if her brother would not yield that she would kill him as well. Emma was upset and it showed, mixed feelings of love and hate went hand in hand. But her father was to blame for this, and did not know exactly what the problem was. But she knew that she was no Sith and could not pretend to be, she bend the force in a different way. Though she knew she had not the strength to go up against her father, knowing he was a Sith Lord.

Life could be cruel and she knew that much, and now she could be cruel if she needed it. She choose to do something with her life, she choose to not bend to the will of another. She was her own strength and her own will, but knew that Varook was also her strength. Life was different for her and she knew that. And frankly everything just seemed so damn different. Rubbing the back of her neck. She wanted Revenge because if her sister died, then she would become the monster she wanted to flee from.

"I am going to kill my father" She told Clair and looked over at her. "He has to be stopped with what he has done, I need to find someone to train under. Someone that is a Jedi Master, because my father and brother if they do not give up, surrender then I will kill them both for what they have done" She slowly stood up rage filled her eyes as did sorrow, she had a feeling no one would be able to control her now. Her soul very cold and she knew it, it kinda scared her really. But she did the best she could.
 
Clair stood up and slowly walked over and hugged Emma, She held Emma close, more like a mother should, unlike her real mother who's lust prevented her from doing so like she should. Clair held Emma knowing that her hate would turn her into something that not even Emma wanted and all Clair could do was hold the young woman as lovingly and motherly as she could. She knew Emma was most likely right but she knew Emma was against killing too, and it was her own family, nothing hurt more then losing family.
 
She felt her arms around her and she hugged her, she had no idea what kinds of powers her parents had or even the brother. But she had to do something and did not know what to do any more, was there no one to teach her the force? It was frustrating as hell and it was something she could not do. Sighing a little bit as everything just seemed different, looking up at her face and smiled. She was happy with how she was treating her it was really nice and right now nothing could hurt her accept her parents.

"I'll be okay"
 
Her mother stood in the doorway and was at a angle that Emma couldn't see her. She felt a wave of sadness wash over her, feeling her pussy tingle with lust for her daughter and knowing she could never be as close to Emma as she truly wanted. She couldn't even be the mother she should have been. She sank to her knees and let tears fall as she watched Clair be everything she wished she could have been for Emma, and Ella.

Clair simply held Emma lovingly like her mother wished she could, keeping her safe and warm. Holding Emma and rocking her back and forth slowly. And she knew Emma's mother was behind her, her senses greater then that of a normal human, she had heard her mother coming. She didn't say or do anything though. She simply did was she was meant for and held Emma to keep her safe, to do what her mother could not. She didn't know she was hurting Emma's mother, as the sight brought her mother to tears.

The light on Varook's tank turned from red to green and the wookiee stirred inside the blue liquid. He was out of danger but still had a while before he was fulled healed up. But he would make a full recovery and be back on his feet soon.
 
Emma sighed a little bit the force that was working around in the ship confused her some, but she felt a great sadness some place. And began to wonder if it was her mother, perhaps she was one who used her body to do all the work. She began to think of all sorts of things her mother never did for her, she use to think she wasn't loved. But now things started to become more clearly she couldn't. And it began to make sense with her, she looked up at the door way not seeing anyone but she sensed her.

Smiling at Claire she nodded to her and told her she was going to check on Varook, she went to where the tanks were being kept on the ship. And noticed three tanks and only one was being used. She looked before her seeing Varook and smiled, seeing the color of the tank which meant he was out of the woods. Placing her hand on the tank she closed her eyes so afraid of losing everything. "I love you Varook and I am glad that mother could find you and Claire. I will set things right"
 
Varook shifted ever so slightly in the bacta tank as Emma stood next to it, It would take him some time to recover still but he would be fine soon. But the room was silent other then the soft sounds of the tank and other machines in the room. This place was a escape for Emma's mother, a safe house she had before and was using now.

Clair had stayed to keep a eye on Ella and would wait for Emma to return when she was ready to. The HRD looked at the girl as she lay in a restless sleep and thought about how easy humans among other aliens could be broken by forces she didn't understand at all. She looked at her own damaged hand and wondered why it was she was unable to control the powers that Emma and her family seemed to be able to wield and sighed slightly. She put her hand back down to her side and simply watched the girl for now.
 
Emma watched her lover move around just a tiny bit, and that made her smile. Placing her hand on the glass as she spoke in his language. "It will be okay Varook, live...for me" The sound of her speaking his tongue was weird, it sounded like some growling, low purring. She knew she was the only one who could speak and understand them. Many just saw his species as nothing but an over grown dog. She saw so much more and it always made her smile, to know that she cared and he care for her.

She decided to leave and walked back to where her sister was but stopped, placing her hand on the wall as she just collapsed onto her knees. Flashes of her father and mother entered her mind as she grabbed her head. It was almost like her thoughts were taken over her body, and right now she felt it. This was no force used in any way but her own, soon the memories stopped and a tear fell down her face. "I Have failed....as a daughter....lover and sister" She said to herself her arms around her.
 
"Maybe your not the only one who failed..." Her mother said to Emma, she had come out of her room and had followed her for a moment before Emma had sunk to her knees.

"I wasn't able to protect you... I've let me own lusts rule my life... Hiding, trying to avoid the lures of the dark side... Yet here I am standing here and all I can think about is how I've messed up not only my life but yours too Emma... And I'm sorry..." She had tears in her eyes as she looked down at Emma. She knelt beside Emma and hugged her, for once as a mother, like she had many years ago. She still had her lusts and Emma could feel it, it was a dark side pulsing through her mother's body, her mother had not turned to the Dark side, but it did have it's effects on her. But for now Emma could feel her mother's true love for her, her regret, her sorrow. She could see how her mother fought the dark side, her hands shaking, as if she was a addict or something, but she could see the dark side energies pulsing through her. But her mother fought for Emma, she loved her dearly, as a mother should.
 
Emma thought in silence for a moment, until the voice of her mother was heard. She looked over to see her, tears in her eyes like she had been crying or a long time. Something was going on, she was always the hard one really. Hiding emotion much like her father, she just figured her father never cared. But seeing her mother sink before her like this? it wasn't like her and it almost scared her. And feeling her arms around her, closing her eyes she felt the joy again like when she was a little girl.

"Mom?"

Hearing what she said to her almost broke her heart, she forced a smile on her face. Cocking her head to the side, hearing everything she said it meant a lot to her. She stood between both parents, saying if Varook and Claire died she would kill them both. But it was misleading, it was the only lie she had ever told. And it made her feel terrible and perhaps her mother felt it in the force. Sighing a little bit she could not help but wrap her arms around her loving mother.

"I love you, you didn't fail I just wish I had known about my sister."
 
Her mother fought for control of her lust, the exposure to her husband, had weakened her self control over the years. She wanted to touch her daughter, wanted to feel and taste her under her as she would use the force to enhance both their orgasms, but she fought as she tightened her hug on Emma.

"They said she died after birth... They told me she had stopped breathing... Told me there was nothing I could do... Your brother ran away... Or was taken now that I know.... Everything went bad Emma... I.. I couldn't risk loving you.... I ran... I ran... To protect... To.." Her mother shuddered and cam just from the scent of her daughter so close, she was also crying, hurt and she simply hugged Emma. Emma could feel the Dark side spell effecting her mother, the dark magic twisted her, if not for her Jedi skills she would be dead, but as it was her mother could not lead a normal life, now the holo vid of Luka with her mother made sense, Luka was a outlet so that she would not touch Emma, to protect her from her mother's lust that was fueled by a dark spell.

Clair watched from the door to Ella's room, she said nothing before disappearing back into the room before Emma or her mother knew she had been there. She sat and looked down at Ella and wished she knew a little more about what was going on.
 
Emma heard her mother and did not know what to think about it, right now she just felt as if everything was dying before her. And closing her eyes everything just seemed to be slammed into her face, feeling her mother against her made everything feel right. But still she felt empty because she knew her mother was suffering being that close to her. Things around her seemed to not make any sense any more. It was beyond strange to have moments like this, but there was nothing that could be done.

Once her mother left again she walked around her mothers ship, she had to think and though she could not get fresh air. Something was on Emma's mind and it was consuming her, if she had chosen the force to use her body, she would have been damned like her mother. For her mother knew nothing but sexual feelings. Running her fingers against the walls of the ship as she felt so damn alone. But then flashes of her sister started to hit her, and a melody began to take her as she sang.

"There was a smoke that came at night.
In the garden of my dreaming.
black water crashing in our face.
craving this deep obsession.
Cover me with sweet possession.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath.

In the mirror we can't see anything.
Drowning in soft illusion.
With Every Breath.
The stakes have come to this
I can see the demon in disguise
I can see a killer in these eyes.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath.

Are we breathing?
Fire And Brimstone.
Have The Angels.
Left Us On Our Own?
If The Soul Can Survive.
Even in Death.
Hold Your Breath."

Closing her eyes as she tried like hell to figure out what to do, but as the melody left her mouth. She saw where she was, she was actually outside where her sisters room and as the melody kept going she marched past her mother. And placed one hand over her forehead and the other over her heart. Closing her eyes as she felt so damn lost "What ever grace was given to me, let it pass to her, let her be spared!" She begged the force, and when a tear fell off and hit Ella in the face a bright light surrounded the room.

Fire And Brimstone
 
Emma closed her eyes at the bright light and when she opened them she was no longer in her sister's room. She was some place all white, her sister laying in mid air in front of her it seemed. A red snake like something between her legs. working it's way into her pussy. She could see it wasn't very deep as a red outline could be seen like she was a droid with scanner eyes was looking at her. It worked it's way deeper and deeper into Ella, who cried out in both pleasure and pain.

Emma's mother seemed to walk out of thin air next to her and looked down at Ella, and when Emma looked up she could see the same red snake like thing going into her mother's body the same way, but this one was bigger, the snake part outside coiled around her mother's left leg, and the red outline going as deep as her mother's womb, at which it split off into many more, digging deep into her mother's body. Her mother looked down at Ella and cried, she could feel the pain the snake things were causing, yet it was also pleasure. She could see her mother's life sided powers fighting the snake inside her, but it simply lessened the pain, Ella on the other hand was more red inside, so the snake didn't seem to be able to counter the dark side ways of the force as well, and was having a much harder time digging into Ella's body, she also saw her own power in Ella, a white smoke like trail between her and her sister, Emma gasped as she felt her pussy sting with pain as the snake tried to push past a bit of her power in Ella and go deeper. Emma would gather this is some dark side power taking hold of her mother and sister, how or if she could remove it would be up to her, as she can see the problem but what could or would she do about it?
 
Emma had no idea what she was seeing before her very eyes, it was so hard to think o things. And right now she was rather confused. Seeing the room of white light, but seeing her sister with that red snake against her. It scared the hell out of her and felt great evil within it and she knew that all of her, every inch of her was for the force of good. To protect and sustain peace and to do what she could. Which perhaps that was why she felt such a responsibility to a sister she never met till now.

But then when her mother came in seeing the exact same thing it hit her, her mother normally wasn't as horny as she looked ever since she met her. It was so damn weird that and then before her own very eyes she felt something and did not get any pleasure out of it. Perhaps it was trying but looking down, she saw the exactly same thing trying to attach onto her. And she refused to let it do anything to her, she just had to try and think about what the hell to do to get rid of it.

So she waited for a moment to see how it reacted to her body and closing her eyes, she was trying so hard to think of what to do. Thinking of everything she had ever learned about the force, which was not very much. But thinking about the man that she had spoken to, who ended up being her brother. Her anger grew as she was able to feel the anger but she did not realize it was effecting the red snake. It was almost like the snake was her father, that was how she was seeing it.

And thinking more of her father it began to burn an image into her head, right now she just wanted to strangle the son of a bitch and she stopped feeling pain as the red snake seemed to leave her body. Like something white and hot was surrounding her, she walked over to both her sister and mother grabbing onto the red force that was drawing on them. And began to burn them with her anger, her anger was a symbol of what she had been without all these years.

A Family.
 
The snake in Emma disappeared, it had never really been there, but she had been feeling what Ella had, their bond let her feel it, feel how much pain her sister was in and the twisted pleasure that came with it. And burning the snakes seemed to work at first but then they seemed to feed on it, dark side feeding on dark side. Emma soon calmed and the heat became pure, less dark and the snakes truly began to burn. She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her, feeling a powerful orgasm wash over her as the snakes burned. When there was no more snakes all Emma could see were small seeds, one in her sister and one in her mother, her sister's was smaller then her mothers and each one was where the snakes seemed to come from, they each held a dark side seed in them and Emma knew she would have to get them out, as the light faded and she returned to the real world she knew she'd have to find and destroy those seeds some how.
 
She had no idea what to expect any more life was never simple, and right now she was getting kinda worried about certain things. As it was right now everything was different, her heart was almost bleeding for her family. Things came to her all at once as she returned to the real world again, sighing she rubbed the back of her neck and knew she needed some help. But who could help them now? What would she tell her mother? Just thinking about that conversation scared the hell out of her.

And right now came the time where things would just get more complicated some how. What would she say "Oh mom by the way you have what looks like a force snake going into you and Ella, and I have to find a way to destroy the seeds laying in you both" That whole thing she ran in her head was way to much and right now she just wanted to scream big time. Looking around a little. Now would come the time where she would be able to do much more now that things were looking up.
 
Clair watched Emma sit next to Ella's bed, Emma didn't even see her when she came in, she sat so still so much like a doll or part of the room Emma had been to distracted to even notice she was there. Clair wrote down her question as she could not speak, her vocabulator had been damaged and was in need of repair. Hoping not to scare Emma to much she tapped her on the shoulder and offered her note to her.

"Why not just reach in and remove the seed?"

A simply and to the point question for her. Clair could not see what Emma was talking about but she knew Emma well, or thought she knew Emma well enough to ask it.
 
She felt a disturbance a very small one and looked at Claire and saw what she wrote. And sighed a little bit. "Nothing is ever that simple if I did not find the right places it could kill both of them, if I was stronger in the force I could do it easily but I don't have a strong power within it" She sighed a bit collapsing to her knees. "I need help and I don't know where to go, my father is a sith and trying to kill me and Ella....and mom" Shaking her head she was starting to get a little more frustrated.
 
Back
Top