Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it didn't go as planned. After meeting and following him to his house, we went inside and upstairs to a bedroom. I stripped down to my panties and even modeled a few different ones for him, more so trying to get myself all worked up and hard. He started playing with me and we got on the bed and all he wanted was to suck my cock. I mentioned that I wanted to suck my first, but he said since this was my first time being with a man that it was all about me. Needless to say, I only spent about 25 minutes at his house. The BJ was good but I was hoping for more.
In retrospect, maybe it was best because he wasn't my type anyway.

So, you didn't get to suck cock? Bummer. Hope you have better luck the next time. It's just not that easy to find a cock to suck.
Love that you were posing in panties!!
 
I got to suck a couple of cocks yesterday. I was at a local park, naked and on my knees sucking a guy when another guy walks up and also gets naked. I knew him (I had sucked him off several times before) so I was happy he was there. I took his cock in my hand and jacked him a little and then I received his cock in my mouth while I was still sucking the first guy's pole. They start fucking my face and called me the most wonderful names (whore, slut, bitch, cunt). One would fuck while the other cockslapped me and stroked in front of my eyes. I made sure to ask them to jack off into my face cunt, begging them to honor me with the taste of their thick hot jizz. They didn't disappoint me. The first guy's load went in without a drop missing it's target. I sucked every last drop I could get out of his purple head. He zipped up and left as I turned all my attention to the second guys bigger piece of meat without swallowing the creamy reward of the first stranger. He held my head against the tree behind me and began using my mouth like some cheap whore's nasty cunt, fucking his 8 inch cock in and out of my throat hard and fast using the load in my mouth as lube. His balls were slapping my chin, I was jacking my own rock hard cock and moaning around his fat meatstick while he told me what a worthless cum queen I was. Then it was time. He pulled out against the intense suction I was putting on his dick and began furiously jerking it right in my face. My mouth now achingly empty, I began begging my owner to spray paint the inside of my mouth with his hot cum. You could hear the sound of his fapping between my pathetic mewling requests for his special sauce, so he said, "I can't hear you bitch." So I began begging him loud enough to hear from the public area of the park to pleeeeaaassse give me the gift of his cum. After a minute or so of me yelling my request, he finally gave me what I wanted. His jizz shot out in rope after rope of creamy delight. A lot of his sweet nectar went into my mouth but quite a bit of it ended up spurting onto my face as well. He rubbed his cock all over my face and tongue and gently fucked my mouth for a while and then dressed and left. I stayed on my knees and savored the taste of both loads of hot cum in my mouth as I jacked off and shot a huge load on the ground. I stood and sucked my fingers clean then dressed but I didn't have any way to clean my face. I had to walk back to my car with all that cum still on my face. I took a selfie so I knew it was very visible. Luckily I only passed 8 or 10 people and I don't think all of them noticed my messy face. Was an awesome morning!
 
i though i would post this some random guy came up to me saying wanna have sex i said why not i though if it goes bad i could just walk away we ended up going to his place we then both got naked i then asked his if he was clean in the std department he said yes and even gave me his clean test results he then told me he likes picking guys this way when his girlfriend is out of town i then got on my knees and starting sucking his he told me to go slowly he was 10 inches long so it took so time to get use to anyway i got him as deep as i could get him i swallowed all his cum he then fucked my ass
 
Last night on a work trip. Went with a younger colleague who is married, but we've been occasionally been entertaining each other for several months now when on work trips. Very hot...

Lucky colleague you got there. Would love to suck either of you off haha
 
success

Went to the park and got 7 inches in my mouth. We both got naked and I sucked him right there on the main trail where anyone could have walked up on us. For the finish I sat on my ass and leaned back with him behind me. He laid his ballsack on my forehead and jacked off into my open mouth. Mmmmmm!
 
Went to the park and got 7 inches in my mouth. We both got naked and I sucked him right there on the main trail where anyone could have walked up on us. For the finish I sat on my ass and leaned back with him behind me. He laid his ballsack on my forehead and jacked off into my open mouth. Mmmmmm!

Where is that park?
 
also curious about the park... ;)

Huntington, WV. Very cruisy with lots of private areas. Just happened to get some on the main trail.
Today (Thursday), I got three more. Two at the same time. Had both cockheads in my mouth at once. Also had both loads in my mouth at the same time.
 
I've already scored today. Stopped by a guy's apt on my way home from work. Sucked his hard cock on the public stairway. Then he pulled my pants down and started sucking my ass pussy. After getting it good and wet, he shoved his cock in and proceeded to fuck me hard right there. Sprayed his hot load all over my ass and back. Then he told me to get the fuck out. Wow! What a morning.
 
Huntington, WV. Very cruisy with lots of private areas. Just happened to get some on the main trail.
Today (Thursday), I got three more. Two at the same time. Had both cockheads in my mouth at once. Also had both loads in my mouth at the same time.

Right state, wrong side.
 
I've already scored today. Stopped by a guy's apt on my way home from work. Sucked his hard cock on the public stairway. Then he pulled my pants down and started sucking my ass pussy. After getting it good and wet, he shoved his cock in and proceeded to fuck me hard right there. Sprayed his hot load all over my ass and back. Then he told me to get the fuck out. Wow! What a morning.

You're fucking fantastic. :D Every guy like me needs a promiscuous, exhibitionist slut like you...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top