Moving into the dark (Closed)

His growling increased as he increased his pace, pounding harder into her. He was in heaven, the pleasure of her wrapped around him, her cries in the air along with the heavy scent of her arousal.

He grinned for a moment as he noticed how she was wiggling and rising towards his thumb. He hadn't taken her tail hole yet, and she seemed eager for it. All her orgasms and cumming had slicked his shaft up enough he didn't think lubrication would be a problem yet.

"Mmm...time to try this hole, wolfess."

He slowed to a stop before pulling from her spasming pussy, her juices dripping from his shaft and sac. He placed his large tip against her tail hole for a moment, panting softly. His growls were even louder as he pushed slowly into Rayna.

Shivers of pain and pleasure were sent along his spine from the tightness of her.
 
Rayna screamed out in pain from the stretching, feeling like he was ripping her in half. It was nothing like when the pack took her there, he was so much bigger then they were.

"It ... hurts.... "

She went into shock the deeper he went, there was no way for to take the whole length as she was so unprepared for it. Her whole body tensed up, trembling hard as she was stretched to the max.

"Please... don't go fast.... It's been too long.... since...."

She cried and pleaded, though she didn't reject him either, allowing him to claim all of her and to prove her submission to him. There was just a lot of difficulty relaxing into the stretching pain he was causing.

~~~~~~~~

Kyleen was having a fitful sleep, full of tormenting dreams that started out pleasant enough then the scenes from the bar crept in. She saw the sheer pleasure on his face when he was pounding into Rayna, she felt his energy flow unlike it does with her. It was like Rayna brought him more pleasure than she did, then she started to analyze that night a bit more.

It took sometime to break through the sleep cycle but her marked tail was glowing wildly and she felt his energy flowing through it. It felt similar to how it did in the bar only this time it was far more intense, he was filled with so much pleasure and then she knew that he was with her.

Kyleen hasn't felt this much pleasure come from him the few times they made love and it frightened her. There was no way she was going to go back to sleep and after trying to call out to Zion a few times, she had learned that his mic was off. That only proved that he was with Rayna all the more.

Eventually she pulled up the training grounds and started a few of the fight simulations trying hard to distract herself. No matter how many times she told herself this would happen, it would only make her all the more upset.

She didn't know how long she fought, she only knew that she fought hard enough to wear herself out mentally till she finally broke down and cried. Hating the fact that she was in here more and more while Rayna got to enjoy her mate. The marked tail kept going till Zion was finished with Rayna and it only made Kyleen cry even more knowing how long they made love compared to what he does with her.
 
He wasn't expecting how tight she was, hearing her words to go slow. Physically he had no cause to go slow, even with the lubrication. He did go slow, pushing into her little by little.

However it was more than enough to push him over the edge. His grip tightened on her as his shaft swelled more as he peaked. With a roar of pleasure, he released his hot seed into her tight backside, filling her. He growled softly as he pulled from her slowly, releasing his grip on her.

"A little more than I bargained for."
 
Rayna cried out in pleasure and in pain when he reached his climax, feeling the searing hot seed flood into the tender walls of the tight hole. She shivered and quaked as she fell limp onto the bed panting heavily and on the verge of passing out finally.

"I... just need to get used to it again.... it seems...."

She panted out not thinking about anything else in that moment other than the tingling pleasure racing through her. Though she had a smile crossing her lips the more she started to drift off, the last couple of night she hasn't slept very well and this just made it all catch up.

~~~~

All of Kyleen's tails were glowing in the tank as she went back and forth with her emotions, not understanding why he was happier with Rayna. There was anger and frustration that he didn't wait till she was out of the tank, sadness that he wasn't there when she called for him. All she could think about was Rayna cuddled up his arms sleeping peacefully, a place where his mate is suppose to be.

When she got upset she would fight out the rage until it made her cry again. She didn't know what it meant to share a mate or be in a pack. All she knew is she hasn't had much time with him and Rayna was stealing it from her.
 
He took a few deep breathes to calm himself, looking down at the passed out wolfess. He had no idea about what was going on with Kylern, having turned the commlink off so she wouldn't be disturbed. He moved from the bed and stepped into the shower, cleaning himself off.

Several methods of how to break the news went through his mind as he showered. He finally stopped on one idea, but it would have to wait till morning. For now, it would be best to let Rayna sleep, and catch some himself as well.

Believing Kyleen to be asleep, he went back to his quarters, falling asleep. He didn't wake until mid morning.
 
After a few hours Kyleen managed to wear herself out to the point of feeling numb, physically and mentally. Her tails never stopped glowing the whole time and she tried to calm down a few times through meditation, a few more times calling out to him without any response. Just to hear his voice right now was all she wanted knowing he wouldn't let her out right away.

Instead she took a few deep breaths and calmed herself enough to focus on her routine, numbing herself for the time being. Sleep never came back to her and she had no idea how late into the morning it was, all her focus went to the training. She felt like he had lied to her and she didn't know what else to do other than train.
 
He took a few moments to wake up as he sat on the bed. Thinking back to the events of the night before, he gave a little smile. While he had gained another mate out of Rayna, he knew it was another thorn against Thantos. However he don't the guy would find out until it was too late.

The next thing he had to do was tell Kyleen how things were now. He only hoped that she wouldn't take things badly. He knew she was young in the way of things, but knew she would come around. Deciding to skip breakfast, he started up to the simulation room, turning on his commlink.

"Good morning little one. I have some news I was wanting to share with you if you were up."
 
Kyleen froze when she heard his voice finally and suddenly her heart raced as she thought about the last few hours. There was silence that seemed to linger on for hours and soon her ears laid flat and tails began to glow from the refreshed emotions.

"I already know...."

She leaned up against the wall and slid down it till she was sitting on the floor, curling her knees up to her face.

"You were with her when I needed you. I called for you but you weren't there....I..I felt your energy flow when..... and it..... I..."

She paused, on the verge of breaking down again, silent tears slipping as she spoke. With her best effort she trying to keep her voice calm, controlling herself as much as possible.

"She has your arms, your kisses, you cuddling her at night..... your.... l..l..love.... I have nothing here...I am very lonely here.... and when I felt your energy... It's stronger with her.... than it is with... me..... Why? Why does she...."

After a moment she shook her head and stood up to proceed with the kill fighting she was doing, forcing herself to hide before letting herself crack again.

"I wanted more time with you, but you seemed so.... eager to get me back in here and I didn't protest... even though I wanted to... and now... I understand why... I... I was hoping you would give me time.... but.... but now....I have no choice... I wasn't ready..."

She paused long enough to make a killing blow with her dagger and chain, whipping it around to strike at another dummy. Between the fighting moves and speaking at the same time, she was panting hard as she spoke growling every time she strikes at her target.

After killing the last dummy of that round Kyleen paused, lowering her head and ears before speaking again. All the while she was taking deep breathes to keep herself calm enough to focus on her words.

"I wanted to learn what makes you happy on my own..... not from her... not from some... but with you alone..... But it seems I don't get that chance now. You and I will never..... Am I second to her? Does she come first now? Is she why......"

Kyleen stopped herself there after realizing she had been rambling on and not giving him a chance. He can see just how confused and conflicted she was, more than anything she wanted to beg him to let her out, in the end she knew he wouldn't till the training was done this time.

"You weren't there.... when...."

More tears streamed down her cheek as she started to fight again, Striking each and every target that popped up, forcing herself to shove and bury these emotions deep.

"I need to be with you now... but I know you..."

Took in a deep breath before finishing what she wanted to say. She was trying hard to shut down her emotions for the time being instead of working through them. More and more her words became more numb towards the feelings and all her focus was on the program.

"wish for me to stay here....Instead of..."

She bit her lip as started fighting once the next round started up.
 
Last edited:
He took a deep breathe as she started talking back to him. This wasn't quite what he had expected from her, but he was hearing her now. Things seemed to have moved too quickly for Kyleen, but he felt he could salvage things to make them better.

He arrived just as she was explaining how she had tried to call for him. He probably should have let the link on, but he was trying to be considerate for her to rest. He could tell she was trying to fight to make sense of things, but she was confused and conflicted. He continued to listen to her as she rambled on, hearing her tell about her need to be with him.

The training was only training, something he knew could be done anytime. However she was having problems and he needed to help her. He reached down on the console and pressed the emergency stop without telling her.

It took a moment for the program to shut down around her before the lift pulled her from the tank. Once she was out and down on the ground, the suit just fell away to the floor, leaving her naked. He pulled the helmet off and tossed it on the console before taking her in his arms and holding her.

"I am here for you my mate and love. You have no need to fear losing me."

He kissed her softly for a moment before picking her up in his arms, carrying her to his bedroom.
 
Rayna had just gotten to the simulation room towards the end of Kyleen's little rant, only catching a few words here and there as she stood by the door. Within another moment or two she heard the machines shutting down and hooks lifting Kyleen out, taking that as a cue to leave. For the time being she went to the kitchen and ordered some breakfast to be sent to her room. For her part, she wasn't quite sure how to feel and she didn't know what he had said exactly to break the news to her, not knowing what Kyleen experienced.

When Kyleen was about to strike at another dummy the world around her went black and it felt like she was floating. It took her a couple of moments for her to register what was happening. His scent was the first thing that brought her attention back to reality, the bright light made her curl up and hide her face into his chest for a moment.

Once she fully realized what was happening she instantly felt bad and thought she had disappointed him. Though once the first tear slipped, she broke and curled up tighter against him. Kyleen was struggling to keep a straight thought, needing to hide herself from him and started wrapping her wet tails around herself.

"You react to her differently.... Like... she pleases you better than I do.... like.... she makes you happier than.... I do... she... she's brought you pleasure before... I can sense it.... also You said 'my little wolfess' at the bar... I knew then that.... "

Kyleen was speaking quietly while processing the thoughts and choking back the harder sobs in a weak attempt to shove back the emotions, though it was getting harder for her to do.

"I.... I am trying... to accept that you want her too.... Then, last night... your energy was so strong... different..... it felt like....like you desire her more.... Does she make a better...."

She couldn't say anymore, unable finish the question while curling up within her tails as tight as possible shivering from being wet, which only made it difficult to control the raw emotions. It was clear that she was comparing herself to Rayna, not understanding the differences of why he was more primal with Rayna.
 
Last edited:
He continued to hold her close as he listened to her talk. He sat her down carefully in his lap as he sat on the bed, his arms holding her gently. Things were probably progressing a little faster than she would have probably liked, but he would help her along.

His fingers reached up to stroke through her hair gently, moving behind her ears. This would require a mixture of words and actions. He kissed her forehead gently before speaking softly.

"I am not wanting to replace you love. She does not bring me more pleasure than you do. You are still inexperienced in the ways of pleasure."

He was quiet for a moment when he thought of a way to explain it for her.

"You are my day and she is the night. You both please me in different ways, but neither more than the other. You are my sweet angel and I love you. I desire you very much."

He lifted her chin gently so he could look at her for a moment before kissing her softly, continuing to rub behind her ears.
 
Kyleen started to calm down as he held her and using him as a focusing point to ground herself. Though he can taste the silent tears that fell into their kiss. On her end she wasn't sure of what to believe, wondering how Rayna could be so different in pleasuring him. Reluctantly she broke the kiss after a moment, looking down and away from him focusing on her tail with his mark.

"I know that I am acting childish about this. It's just I haven't had a chance to really bond with you, to explore what pleasures you most....I.."

There was a pause as fresh tears trailed down her cheeks, her fingers played with the one tail as she thought about what to say.

"It feels like she has taken that chance away from me. While I am in the tank, she will have advantage over me, she will learn what really makes you happy... I should know those things first. Now I don't stand a chance..."

She shook her head and closed her eyes, burying her face into her tail in an attempt to hide herself, not wanting him to see her like this.

"I tried.... I tried be strong for you... it's... it's just this was very important to me. I've lost that chance to bond with you as a mate. She will be above me because she will know you more intimately than I ever will..."

It was taking all the effort she had to not fully break, holding back and pushing down the bulk of emotions, though she was trembling from being so overwhelmed. All the while she was focusing on him and did her best to keep herself grounded.

"I tried... I really did... try to.... I... I just..."
 
He was quiet as he let her talk, feeling this was what she was needing. Though she tried to hide her face from him, he continued to rub behind her ears. He shook his head a little at her words, feeling they weren't true.

After a moment he lifted her chin so that he could look at her gently.

"You have not lost anything little one. Be bonding together is not a contest or race to the finish for anything. You will be able to know me intimately as you wish, I promise."

He kissed her forehead gently before licking at her tears for a moment, tasting the saltiness. He moved his fingers to her cheek, cupping softly.

"You are strong, and you make me proud to be your mate. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for love."
 
She was slowly calming down more and more, the exhaustion of the last few hours and lack of sleep was finally starting show as she looked up to him.

"I am not thinking of it as a constant. I've never been in a pack, but I know there is an order. I will be under her... I will have to follow her as she teaches me. She will end up being my alpha."


Falling silent for a moment thinking about what she just said, in her mind it was true no matter how she looked at it. Rayna was far more experienced and could easily take on the role as the alpha. That thought made her ears lower though, she didn't know the extent him and Rayna shared, she just knew they have done things before. For all she knew, Rayna was already the alpha mate by his side, though it didn't feel like that was the case.

"I don't wish to learn from her. At least not everything... I would like to be with you alone at times. I want to explore and learn on my own... with you."

She paused for another moment combing through the fur on her tail processing of how to handle all this and accept the path before her.

"I don't like the thought of her being my alpha, but if that is the order of things now. I will do my best to accept that."
 
He smiled and shook his head for a moment. He kissed her lightly for a moment when she finished, trying to calm her.

"You do not have to learn from her. You are the alpha female love. That was what I was going to tell you before getting you from the tank. She submitted to both of us, as our mate. She wishes to form a pack with us, to get away from Thantos."

His fingers stroked gently along her cheeks, his other hand moving down to pet along her tails softly.

"She knew that leaving without you was not an option, but going back to Thantos empty handed would kill her. She had been looking out for you, and wished to continue to do so. So she submitted to us."

He kissed her softly and gently for a moment.

"And I will be more than happy to be alone with you, to help you learn, grow and explore. My love and mate."
 
There was confusion lingering in her eyes as she listened to him, that was the last thing she expected to hear. Then suddenly she felt guilty for letting her emotions get the best of her.


"Rayna did that? She is willing to accept me as her alpha? Even though she is far more experienced than I am?"

Kyleen can kind of see her wanting to be a part of a pack to get away, she talked about leaving so many times but always stayed for some reason. Now Kyleen was starting to understand why she stayed and why she tracked Zion and her down. Still, she couldn't see herself as an alpha female.


"I didn't mean to get out of control like I did. Alpha's are not suppose to lose control of their emotions. Yet, my head and heart was playing games with me. I didn't know what to think, or how to feel or what was happening. All I could think of was you two.... enjoying each other... and it hurt more than I thought it would..."

She was a lot calmer now that she was able to talk things out with him like this, even her ears perked a little more as she relaxed into his arms. All his petting and attention seemed to really help ease her emotions.


"It does feel good to talk like this though, instead of in the tank.... This is what I needed, to talk things out. I just couldn't do it earlier. I didn't know what my fears really were, but time in the tank allowed me to think about everything."
 
He nodded gently at her words, continuing to pet and stroke her fur with his hands. It was very easy to understand why she had acted the way she had.

"I understand little one. I did not expect things to happen the way they did to you, for which I am sorry. I thought you were asleep and did not want to disturb you so late, so I had turned off the commlink."

He chuckled softly for a moment.

"I'm not completely sure how Alpha's are supposed to act all the the time, but I believe they are allowed to lose control sometimes. I believe your fears were of jealousy and being left being, but that is far from the truth. I would never leave you behind in any form or fashion."

He laid back on the bed, pulling her back with him. He kissed her softly for a few moments to let it linger before whispering.

"Get some rest now little one. You look very tired."
 
"I was having some really bad dreams and that's what woke me up.... and it just kind of went down hill from there."

She curled up against him as they laid down and as she returned the kiss her purring finally started to vibrate through her. The exhaustion was setting in faster and faster the more she calmed, there were still fears lingering in the back of her mind, however they were not nearly as drastic anymore. It would be easier for her to work through them now that she got it all out of her system.

"It took me a while the first time in the tank to learn it, but I found a way to connect to your energy. It helps to ground me in the tank, helps me to not feel so alone."

After another moment or two she closed her eyes and started to drift off slowly, feeding off his warmth and the steady heart beat, her purring was soft and constant.

"It appears that I need to find another grounding point though. I won't stop what happens between you two, but while I am in there, I don't want to know.... I don't want to feel it again... It messes with me too much when I'm alone in there."

Her words were slowing down the further she drifted off to sleep.

"Just.... promise to stay with me during the day... Like you have been..."

~~~~~~~

Rayna kept herself busy by exploring the rooms one by one, and just simply explored her new surroundings for once. Figuring that she will be here from now on, she might as well get to know the place. Perhaps even find a room closer to where Kyleen and Zion were.


After a while she eventually found Kyleen's room. Though she didn't linger in there for long, she did notice the change of wardrobe that was now in her closet, all the little trinkets that she bought from the fair were the only real indication that it was Kyleen's room. It all made her smile though knowing that the old fun Kyleen was still around.


It wasn't easy for her to not go check on them, wanting to know how Kyleen was doing, realizing there was a reason for him to pull her out of the tank. All in all, she respected that Kyleen most likely needed him right now and she left them alone. Not to mention, she really didn't know exactly what room was his right off.
 
Last edited:
He found the connection she made to feel his energy interesting. It was a new aspect of her to explore, setting his thoughts to thinking.

Her purring was comforting to him, happy she was calming down once again. He continued to pet her as she drifted off to sleep.

"I will continue stay with you and watch over you love. Now sleep."

Her purring soon helped lull him to sleep. He held her close, his arms wrapped around her protectively.
 
Kyleen slept hard for a few hours content with being in his arms. It was the dreams at first that started to wake her up slowly, they were not bad dreams this time, just simple dreams of their future together with Rayna. About that time her gut began to growl angrily at her for missing breakfast by throwing her routine off in the tank.

However, she ignored the yelling for now, instead rolling over onto her side to face him. Very slowly and carefully she moved some hair out of his face, tracing the defined lines of his lips. Though she knew this would more than likely wake him up, she wasn't really trying to.

Her nails trailed down to his chest and explored every inch of him as possible, as if memorizing every line of his muscles, every scar that he wore. Letting her nails trace over each of his ribs and over his stomach very slowly and carefully, almost like she was afraid to really touch him.
 
Her touch woke him up, but he didn't open his eyes. He preferred to enjoy her touch for a little longer before doing anything. His breathe was even, his chest rising and falling beneath her touch.

After enjoying it for a few more moments, he opened his eyes. He lifted one hand to rub softly behind her ears, while his other others rankightlybalong her sides and down her back gently. He stroked through tails gently with his fingers as he smiled at her.

"Feeling better love?"
 
She kept caressing him lightly, letting her nails do all the exploring, purring softly to the attention he gave in return. It made her happy that he seemed to enjoy her caressing, exploring him was something she hasn't had a real chance to do.

"Yes, I am feeling much better. I didn't mean to wake you, I just needed to touch you."

Though now that he was awake, it gave her the opportunity to explore a little more bravely. Wanting to find out what he likes. Thinking about Rayna and him together faded for now, not even wanting to know what those two do together. Kyleen wanted to his lover though, the one that feeds into his intimate side, she knew that he was rougher with Rayna and she figured Rayna can have his beast side.

Kyleen shifted around and straddled herself on top of him, leaning down to kiss along his neck and gave him a little bite.

"I wish to be the one you are intimate with the most. When the three of us are together, it'll be what it is... but one on one... I want your intimate side, that is something I can not share right now."

She kept kissing his neck with a bit stronger bites, like she did with Rayna, almost possessively and yet it was full of passion. Shortly after she spoke what she wanted from all this, she began to kiss down his chest teasing each of his nipples slowly. She was exploring his reactions to see what gives him pleasure as she worked her way down, slowly and teasing him.
 
He gave a little chuckle for a moment as she moved to straddle him, his hands moving to resting on her thighs.

"Well, you are the my light of our little pack love."

He growled lightly at the first little bite on his neck. He closed his eyes a little as she continued to bite on his neck a little more, continuing to growl with pleasure. His hands glided slowly up and down her legs, his fingertips lightly touching her skin.

"You are my little kitsune angel..."

He inhaled a moment at the gentle teasing to his nipples, lifting his chest a little at the softness of her tongue and lips against his skin.
 
She enjoyed his reactions and took notice on what he reacted to the most, going back and forth between his neck and back down to the nipples. Though, she didn't do it too many times just enough to get him excited before she continued to explore further.

For as much as she was enjoying his touch, she had to shift some more in order to go further down his stomach, stopping at the naval. She ended up laying across his legs as she continued to lick and kiss across his hips and stomach. The hardness she felt told her he was enjoying every second of what she was doing, urging her to keep going.

Reluctantly she stopped the kissing and sat up on her knees again, tracing very lightly along the length of his cock. Simply enjoying how smooth and hard it felt, never realizing just how intimidating it really is, especially in her small hands. Her fingers roamed all over the smooth, hot flesh as she took in every detail she possibly could, smiling towards his reactions.

"Is this something that you like?"

She knew full well that it was and she asked it in such an innocent way that at first it sounded as if she was uncertain. Kyleen honestly didn't know what she was doing, though he didn't stop her and she could clearly see that it was her that made him this hard.

"Do you like things slow like this?"
 
His growling continued as a low rumble as she moved between his neck and neck. His closed his eyes a little as he enjoyed what she was doing.

He opened his eyes to watch her as she moved downwards, lifting his head a little. His cock was fully erect by the time she had moved to his hips, eager for attention.

His cock twitched a little beneath her touch, arching his hips a little. He wasn't sure yet what to do with his hands, leaving them at his sides. He chuckled softly at her questions.

"Mm...of course I do love. Your touch feels wonderful."

A bit of pre-cum oozed from his tip for a moment.
 
Back
Top