Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Happy Thursday one and all - Wooo Hooo and fingers crossed - possible job offer where we want to live! Now just have to sell the house!"

"Happy Thursday one and all - Wooo Hooo and fingers crossed - possible job offer where we want to live! Now just have to sell the house!"

Peaches sweety that is GREAT news. So happy things are finally going the way they need too.

Last day of school then two weeks holiday, i'd do a happy dance but i'm to exhausted lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Home from my visit. I fly back home tomorrow. I really don't want to go home. It's beautiful here.

RA- Safe travels dollface! :heart:

Hey, all! A beautiful day in the Maritimes. No call-outs AND I got the yard done. Hope everyone else had a good one...

Daddy and Little One

When I posted the final chapter of my Daddy and Little One series, back in 2010, I immediately started an extensive rewrite, with the intention of transforming it into a regular novel. After two years and nearly doubling the size, it was ready. I submitted it to my e-publisher and was surprised to discover they would not touch a book with the name "Daddy" in the title. The title is the easiest part of a book to change, so it became "Nina September", which is Little One's true name. Even this was not acceptable, because the central character was still called Daddy. I submitted it to a series of publishers. Some were kind and some were hostile, but all agreed on one thing. They could not touch a book about a relationship between two adults, if one of them was named Daddy. One editor responded with a rejection email less than a hour after submitting the book, with the note, "We find the terms Daddy and Little One to be offensive."

I finally decided to publish it myself on smashwords. It is listed on the smashwords Premium Catalog, which means it is available in every e-book format at nearly every online book retailer, including Apple, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Nina September

I invite everyone to download the sample and then purchase the e-book. At $4.99, it's a bargain. I would appreciate it very much.

We are born with two needs in our heart. The first is to feel safe and secure. The second is to feel desired and valued. This second need is so powerful, we will abandon safety and security to pursue it.

The most fortunate among us find both in the same place.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Nina September.jpg
    Nina September.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 371
Oh boy, what a long day. We're home from vacation, would have been home sooner if not for 2 hours of delays in New Jersey.

I spent a week in Jersey one night....I know what that feels like. Glad your travels were successful

Traffic was backed up in the middle of the state for 45 minutes while near the border with NY, an accident and back up delayed us another 90 minutes

When I posted the final chapter of my Daddy and Little One series, back in 2010, I immediately started an extensive rewrite, with the intention of transforming it into a regular novel. After two years and nearly doubling the size, it was ready. I submitted it to my e-publisher and was surprised to discover they would not touch a book with the name "Daddy" in the title. The title is the easiest part of a book to change, so it became "Nina September", which is Little One's true name. Even this was not acceptable, because the central character was still called Daddy. I submitted it to a series of publishers. Some were kind and some were hostile, but all agreed on one thing. They could not touch a book about a relationship between two adults, if one of them was named Daddy. One editor responded with a rejection email less than a hour after submitting the book, with the note, "We find the terms Daddy and Little One to be offensive."

I finally decided to publish it myself on smashwords. It is listed on the smashwords Premium Catalog, which means it is available in every e-book format at nearly every online book retailer, including Apple, Barnes&Noble, etc.

Nina September

I invite everyone to download the sample and then purchase the e-book. At $4.99, it's a bargain. I would appreciate it very much.

We are born with two needs in our heart. The first is to feel safe and secure. The second is to feel desired and valued. This second need is so powerful, we will abandon safety and security to pursue it.

The most fortunate among us find both in the same place.
attachment.php

"Good for you! And great to hear you used smashbooks too as that is who I am looking at when I am finally ready to self-publish! To your every success!!!":rose:

Oh boy, what a long day. We're home from vacation, would have been home sooner if not for 2 hours of delays in New Jersey.

"Know you're glad to finally be off the road and out of the car (and done living out of suitcases for a while) Glad you're back Daddy RJ!"

Oh, how I've missed you!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes. :)
As some of you know, life has been a little crazy for me lately..in a positive way that I'm loving every moment of, even through my exhaustion. :heart:

I'm going to attempt to catch up.. Hugs to all!!

Welcome home

Oh, how I've missed you!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes. :)
As some of you know, life has been a little crazy for me lately..in a positive way that I'm loving every moment of, even through my exhaustion. :heart:

I'm going to attempt to catch up.. Hugs to all!!

I'm glad it's at least in a positive way Cookie.

Welcome home

I'm glad it's at least in a positive way Cookie.

Thank you, Hayley :) But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya. :)

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister. :heart:

NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl. :)

Mutato, big teddy bear hugs for your precious daughter. Ughhh...poor pumpkin. :(

Photo...IM me, pretty please.:rose:

Ra, same goes for you, young lady!!!!

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage. :nana:

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????

Last edited:
Thank you, Hayley :) But if I see one more can of paint....this little girl will be 20 kinds of grrrrrr! I allllmooossstttt wore ex Daddy's fave T-shirt ( somehow ended up with) as a rag to clean brushes with..~giggles~ I didn't tho..only because it's comfy to sleep in..lol

How are you feeling? I hope you are having an outstanding weekend and the kids at work have been taking it easy on ya. :)

I also want to apologize to you all for my part in Justin/Justine...thing. Perhaps I went too far in here. I shouldn't have carried my personal feelings towards it into our home. I know it isn't breaking news, but I just don't care for bullish!t.

Weekend plans????

Only 20 kinds? LOL you should have.

I think i'm coming down with a cold GRRRR just in time for two weeks vacation. Bloody kids.
I had NONE of my kids turn up yesterday so I was shafted around. Bit annoying.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's how I felt too.

Did lots of housework today and did some prep for dinner.

My dad is coming over tomorrow. Other then that nothing exciting

Only 20 kinds? LOL you should have.

I think i'm coming down with a cold GRRRR just in time for two weeks vacation. Bloody kids.
I had NONE of my kids turn up yesterday so I was shafted around. Bit annoying.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's how I felt too.

Did lots of housework today and did some prep for dinner.

My dad is coming over tomorrow. Other then that nothing exciting

As much as he hurt me, I don't hate him. It would be easier if i did..lol. Plus, it's ultra soft! :D I still wear his clothes on a regular basis just because they are nice and broke in.:cool:

Thank you for your support on the J situation. I know we haven't always...~sigh~... I'm happy we have been able to salvage our friendship. :) You ARE important to me..know that. :)

Kids are kids. Illness happens. You can't blame them. The parents on the other hand....to some degree...

Enjoy your Dad time!!

As much as he hurt me, I don't hate him. It would be easier if i did..lol. Plus, it's ultra soft! :D I still wear his clothes on a regular basis just because they are nice and broke in.:cool:

Thank you for your support on the J situation. I know we haven't always...~sigh~... I'm happy we have been able to salvage our friendship. :) You ARE important to me..know that. :)

Kids are kids. Illness happens. You can't blame them. The parents on the other hand....to some degree...

Enjoy your Dad time!!

Hate is a useless emotion. Only hurts you. LOL

I know i'm sorry for that. So am I. I do as you're important to me too.

Yes I know, kids with down syndrome (which all ours are) tend to get it more often too. I don't blame them really but the parents yes. I got so annoyed with one because the poor kid was so damn sick on Wednesday yet she still sent him in. He was so sick we called her up to come get him. It's not fair to the kids.

I will

NFL!!!!!! I've missed you, my sister!
I've missed you too. Hugs
NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl.

Thank you. :kiss:
I don't really know what happened about the J thing but did read your big post. You usually have your reasons for that. :)
Yes I know, kids with down syndrome (which all ours are) tend to get it more often too. I don't blame them really but the parents yes. I got so annoyed with one because the poor kid was so damn sick on Wednesday yet she still sent him in. He was so sick we called her up to come get him. It's not fair to the kids.

That is terrible, Hayley.

Peaches, sweetness...I miss you like nothing else!! Don't make me test up or I'll have to pry Winston from Flirt's sleeping grip. I love you, big sister. :heart:

NFL, my prayer for you is to be pill and pain free very soon! You have been missed, little girl. :)

Mutato, big teddy bear hugs for your precious daughter. Ughhh...poor pumpkin. :(

Photo...IM me, pretty please.:rose:

Ra, same goes for you, young lady!!!!

RJ, so happy you made it home safe and sound!!! Special hugs to you for not being arrested for road rage. :nana:

Daddy, thank you for your patience this week. It is now my turn to be lonely since you're on vacation. Hot beaches and margaritas! Just use your imagination. ~giggles~ Ya know...you really shouldn't have left the Daddy Cave keys on the mantel... ~hiccup~ hiccup ~

Rob, and everyone else, thank you again for the birthday wishes. Being...hmmm...let's say...27, again, will rock!

Weekend plans????

There were three people in the car, but only one that could sit in the backseat without panicking from claustrophobia or becoming car sick. Guess who that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back