What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roasting garden tomatoes for dinner later. There is seriously nothing better to eat than just picked tomatoes.

Jealous! XD We just got our last haul of fresh garden tomatoes not too long ago. I miss them.

Sipping some peach mangosteen green tea and enjoying some quiet before I have to get down and serious and make dinner. XD
 
Marveling at the fact that my country "closed" to day and only the military seems to have noticed.

I think everyone's noticed. Whether or not most people really understand what's happened, that's a different story altogether. Hurray for reading and listening to NPR every night!
 
Some people actually think government workers have gone on strike.

I didn't go on strike. And I and a large number of other reservists can not deploy. No until the government reopens because our contingent plans were never signed. As military forces controlled by the government we can not mobilize with out direct orders from the hill. And most of those who work to support this enormous body are working today many without pay. In fact today being the beginning of the military fiscal year there was no release of funds. So no one in the military is actually played for today. They may receive back pay. But trust me that is not the same.

The exception to this is the national guard who are actually state funded and federally backed.
 
Last edited:
I'm going to stab something. 1200 miles is not far enough away. I want to make it so that no one I'm even remotely related to can find me.

That would be a fun game.
 
Mentally navigating situations that feel like a floor full of razor blade. Second guessing every step thought and decision and enjoying some nice hot tea
 
Reading some creepy things on http://www.scp-wiki.net ... some of that will probably keep me awake for a bit later ( :eek: ), while some others would make a great basis for a (non-)S RP.

Marveling at the fact that my country "closed" to day and only the military seems to have noticed.
Always remember: whenever you think politicians couldn't get any more retarded you'll be proven wrong by life. ;)
 
Finishing a cuppa' coffee, hoping it doesn't start raining, again, and getting ready to walk the dogs. I'd rather just sit here and peruse a couple of select threads, but ........
 
Listening to echos in my mind, and ........

Trying to catch my breath (wink, wink!), and gather myself together, so I can walk the dogs, but as Arnold so famously said, "I'll be back."
 
Chatting...I should be in bed trying to fall asleep but I'm wired and not sure why considering I have been up since the crack of dawn and need to get up tomorrow at the crack of dawn. OH well... going with it.
 
giggles

A little, definitely sounds like it could well be fun though.

winks and hugs an Alice

laughs and hugs a Brit

It isn't, really... It's like Craigslist, with less rape and murder. Trying to sell some gently-used baby gear. Exciting!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top