He gone! Say goodbye, Stuart Smalley! LMAO!!

This is why you're always stuck on stupid. The manager of that Mall says you're full of shit. There is no proof, yet.:rolleyes:

Climate change is uncertain. I'm holding out for more evidence!

There are lots of gaps in the evolutionary record. I'll believe in creationism until the science tells me otherwise!

Have you ever seen the Earth from space? I sure haven't. The Earth is flat until I see it otherwise!

Climate change is uncertain. I'm holding out for more evidence!

There are lots of gaps in the evolutionary record. I'll believe in creationism until the science tells me otherwise!

Have you ever seen the Earth from space? I sure haven't. The Earth is flat until I see it otherwise!

It isn't hard to discern the curvature of the Earth and realize the Earth can't be flat.

You're wrong. If proved I'd condemn a Republicans as well.
Quit lying, you haven't condemned Trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women,

having Franken tossed out and Conyers for that matter doesn't result in a net seat loss. Since they will be appointed by Democrat govenors and they STILL hesitated and equivocated.

The partisanship you're pointing to his absolutely no different than let's re-elect Bill Clinton rather than allow a republican to take the White House.
Oh really?
Name one Democrat who's said they're rather elect a child molester than a Republican.

Ah, I see, this is the "party line" from the DNC. ROFL

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything in the midst of a campaign. Its garbage. If there was something there, it needed to come out years ago not during a campaign. This is what dictatorships do, which is what we accuse Russia of being and in fact we really are.

Also, the Republican Party hates Judge Moore. So, another FAIL. Back to the DNC drawing board. :D
You don't read or listen to direct quotes much from politicians do you?

Last edited:
Quit lying, you haven't condemned Trump for bragging about sexually assaulting women,

Bragging about it isn't doing it. If you listen to that tape Trump is talking in general terms about the rewards of celebrity and what it can allow one to do and get away with. It wasn't an absolute personal confession or a celebration of such, the fabrications of the leftwing media notwithstanding.

This phenomenon is having an adverse effect of the democratic process. I'm no fan of Mr. Franken, but he was duly elected to represent his constituents. They should have known his background. He was a degenerate comedian and a clown. One had to know he had skeletons in his closet, and they didn't care when they voted for him. His past unsavory behavior should not be a surprise in light of his background. Mr. Franken says some of the allegations are not true. Why does he not get the benefit of the doubt? He loses an very important elected position over this? Let him be exposed to an election again. Let's see what the people say. How dare those female Democrat representatives call for his resignation. It's none of their business. This trend is awful and it is going to backfire with dreadful unintended consequences for women.

Rightguide said:
It isn't hard to discern the curvature of the Earth and realize the Earth can't be flat.
Bet you can't do it.
Seen from close up, Earth *seems* fairly flat (except for all the mountains, valleys, etc). One must stand along a very large lake (wet or dry) or a wide oceanic body to discern the curvature at ground level. At bit of elevation clarifies matters. So does moving around.

Viewpoints alter perception.

Tromp's rape (implied and actual) of 14-year-old girls and his boasted sexual assaults, and Moore's denied but confirmed attentions on underage girls, look almost normal from a biblical standpoint. So are polygamy (yah, ancient Jews were polygamous) and slavery (sell your daughter into slavery if she sasses you). So is infanticide.

Seen from the POV of a more humanist moral code, those are monstrous. Those men were not trained to respect women as their equals, but to TAKE what they want from the powerless. They are toxic to civilized society.

Seen from close up, Earth *seems* fairly flat (except for all the mountains, valleys, etc). One must stand along a very large lake (wet or dry) or a wide oceanic body to discern the curvature at ground level. At bit of elevation clarifies matters. So does moving around.

Tromp's rape (implied and actual) of 14-year-old girls and his boasted sexual assaults, and Moore's denied but confirmed attentions on underage girls, look almost normal from a biblical standpoint. So are polygamy (yah, ancient Jews were polygamous) and slavery (sell your daughter into slavery if she sasses you). So is infanticide.

Seen from the POV of a more humanist moral code, those are monstrous. Those men were not trained to respect women as their equals, but to TAKE what they want from the powerless. They are toxic to civilized society.
Breitbart says that it was common forty years ago for Alabama bachelors in their thirties to take teenage brides. So if it's common, that makes it OK, right? Viewpoints alter perception.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ell-roy-moore-accuser-admits-forged-yearbook/

That idiot just stated that women of the United States Supreme Court vote with they're boobs.. Jeezus, just when you don't think it can get any dumber.

I didn't bother to read any further. You're being a disgusting enabler of sexual predators. With Moore, we have policemen confirming they were instructed to keep him out of the local mall where he was hitting on children. Stick it in your grossly partisan ear.

With Trump we have 18 accusers and court case dates he keeps buying off.

Did you see that the Moore accuser admitted today to forging the yearbook? That's why Allred didn't submit it to an outside neutral expert, She knew it was a forgery but wanted to lead people like you, she knew would fall into line and believe it, to continue to push her narrative. This is how the left uses lesser low info intellects like yours. Feel proud.

Did you see that the Moore accuser admitted today to forging the yearbook? That's why Allred didn't submit it to an outside neutral expert, She knew it was a forgery but wanted to lead people like you, she knew would fall into line and believe it, to continue to push her narrative. This is how the left uses lesser low info intellects like yours. Feel proud.

Doesn't surprise me. She also has said she voted for Trump. :D

I don't have to rely on the yearbook (cite where I've made an issue of it on the forum). I wrote her off as soon as she said she'd voted for Trump. She couldn't be too concerned about men hitting on woman and her experience of it if she voted for Trump.

I rely on common sense and the accumulation of obviously true dirt on Moore--and his own statements and behavior--to conclude that, first, he's a Republican, second, that he's your kind of guy, and, third, he's a total turd.

Doesn't surprise me. She also has said she voted for Trump. :D

I don't have to rely on the yearbook (cite where I've made an issue of it on the forum). I wrote her off as soon as she said she'd voted for Trump. She couldn't be too concerned about men hitting on woman and her experience of it if she voted for Trump.

I rely on common sense and the accumulation of obviously true dirt on Moore--and his own statements and behavior--to conclude that, first, he's a Republican, second, that he's your kind of guy, and, third, he's a total turd.

She was the only credible accuser.:confused:

Bragging about it isn't doing it. If you listen to that tape Trump is talking in general terms about the rewards of celebrity and what it can allow one to do and get away with. It wasn't an absolute personal confession or a celebration of such, the fabrications of the leftwing media notwithstanding.
You're so full of shit.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Kissing women and grabbing them by the pussy without asking them or indication from them they want him to.

Obviously that's what he does and believes he can because he's famous, but there are a lot of women who say otherwise.

But he also believes:
Obama bugged Trump Tower
1,000's of Muslims danced on rooftops on 9-11
The US has "highest tax rate anywhere in the world"
There are good people among Neo-Nazis and white supremacists
Exercise will destroy you
Asbestos "got a bad rap"
Mosques should be spied on
Torture is right
A wall will stop illegal immigration
Mexico will pay for the wall
Climate change is “just weather"
That he was opposed to the 2003 invasion of Iraq

Just to name a few of the crazy things he believes, like that women will let famous men do anything they want, including kissing them and grabbing them by the pussy.

except she didn't admit that.

You really need to learn to read.
Beverly Young Nelson admitted to ABC News that she added “notes” beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature in her high school yearbook
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...n-attributed-to-alabama-senate-candidate.html

You're so full of shit.

Here's the quote,Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

This is the generalized statement I referred to. He's clearly referring to what celebs can do with their celebrity. It's not a personal confession now is it?

Back