Belle and Azul Present Hug-A-Holic's Anonymous

Wanted to stop by and offer hugs to all who want or need them, in honor of my Mother ~ today is the anniversary of her passing. :rose: She was a big believer in the power and magic of hugs, and she gave great hugs. I miss them ~ and her. This is a wonderful thread. *gentle hugs*

Last edited:
Wanted to stop by and offer hugs to all who want or need them, in honor of my Mother ~ today is the anniversary of her passing. :rose: She was a big believer in the power and magic of hugs, and she gave great hugs. I miss them ~ and her. This is a wonderful thread. *gentle hugs*

It is so wonderful of you to share this with us. *hugs* Please come back and visit us often and share in the hugs.

Good morning *HUGS* for everyone! It's one of the best ways to start the day. I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start. :heart:

*hugs tight*

Here's hoping today honors her. And hoping a quick hug helps you.

Good morning *HUGS* for everyone! It's one of the best ways to start the day. I hope everyone's Monday is off to a good start. :heart:

:D
*hugs* so far so good. I feel like I already let loose a record number of hugs in less than a half hour and my arms aren't tired yet.

*Hugs, hugs and more hugs*
I had to think of all the huggers here yesterday. I was at a theatre function and was running around, giving everyone hugs. One of the ladies was rather surprised, but also said, "Anna, you give the best hugs."

I hope everyone is in for a good day!

:D
*hugs* so far so good. I feel like I already let loose a record number of hugs in less than a half hour and my arms aren't tired yet.

That's because hugging is good excercise, or at least that's how I see it. :)

I'm so thankful that this thread exists because I can really use some hugs right now. It's an insanely busy day at work so far and I just want to scream... :(

I'm so thankful that this thread exists because I can really use some hugs right now. It's an insanely busy day at work so far and I just want to scream... :(

I'd love to give you a good long hug.:rose:

*hugs for everyone and wishes for a wonderful day*

for my precious angel, i'm sorry you're having a trying day... i'll try to make it better.

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHI7UDCigYglgrfa3fuTx_6XFKUe1E6izgjed-PRuUid6ewE6l

for my precious angel, i'm sorry you're having a trying day... i'll try to make it better.

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHI7UDCigYglgrfa3fuTx_6XFKUe1E6izgjed-PRuUid6ewE6l

Thank you honey! You have made it better. I love the picture! :heart:

*HUGSHUGSHUGS*

This is why I love this thread! :)

Hugs for everyone and extra hugs for angel *HUGS*

*hugs Spicy Southern Belle* hi sweetie, are you hungry? i stopped and got crab cakes and cinnamon rolls from cinnabon for everyone.

300659-Crab-Cakes.jpg

copycat-cinnabon.jpg

*hugs Spicy Southern Belle* hi sweetie, are you hungry? i stopped and got crab cakes and cinnamon rolls from cinnabon for everyone.

*HUGS* My tummy was just making noises at me. I absolutely love crab cakes! They are so nummy. Thank you for taking such good care of us!

Fab thread, this. I am hug addicted- (((HUGS))) to all here just for the hell of it.

Back