The Sales Team {notes inside}

Anne collapses back on the hood of Jack's car as she feels drained from her intense orgasm. She was so worked up from teasing not only Jack, but herself on the ride. Then not getting her release from Jack's pounding her over the car was just torture. She lays there sighing and moaning softly in the sunshine while Jack continues gently lapping her used, reddened cunt. They are both in their own little world, oblivious to the fact that they are indeed in a public place; Anne fully nude on the car hood and Jack with his pants still around his ankles, ass to the world.

The faint sound of voices snaps them back to reality and Anne jumps up.

"Oh my God, Jack, look!" She laughs, motioning to a woman speaking to a park rent-a-cop on a bicycle over atop the distant hill.

"We best get outta here!" Jack says, almost tripping over his pants as he grabs Anne's dress from the grass and throws it to her. She quickly slips it over her head and jumps in the seat as Jack revs the engine.

Jack backs around and speeds away, leaving the woman and the park cop to always wonder who they were.

"WooHoo!!" Anne yells out, throwing her hands up in the air as they get back on the road.

Jack looks over at her, laughing and shaking his head. "You are ONE crazy bitch, Anne!"

"Hey, watch it Mister! I am still your boss. Woohoo!" she hoots and laughs again, the both of them feeling the high from their wild and crazy exhibitionist fuck in the park.

************************************************************************

They still arrive at their clients appointment 10 minutes early, which gives them enough time to "spot" check each others outfits and for Anne to brush her hair and re-apply her lipstick.

On the way in the door, Jack suddenly grabs Anne's arm. "Oh my God, Anne. My breath smells like pussy! You have some gum?"

Anne laughs and fishes them both a piece from her purse.

The appointment lasts for about two hours. They both work as a great team presenting the new software design, in a casual meeting, followed by installation and some training to the hotels' reservation management crew. They have done this several times now together and really have a great routine down pat.

It's about 5:30 when they get back into the car. The sun is getting lower in the sky and the day is cooling off.

"I'm starving. Can I treat you to some dinner, Jack?" Anne says. "You did a great job in there, as always, and its Friday! Let's celebrate!"
 
At the recommendation of their new client, Anne and Jack have dinner at great local restaurant. They drink in celebration of their business success today, and they discuss the fun they had on the road and in the park earlier today. Their meal is delicious. Jack is so much enjoying being in the company of Anne. They are having such a good time, they do not notice how late it is becoming. When they do realize how late it is, they quickly decide to get a local hotel room and drive back home the next day. This actually is very pleasing to Jack. The last time he actually slept with Anne was a week ago in Aruba. He misses the comfort she provides, just being near to each other. And of course, he greatly enjoys the morning wake-up sex he has had with her.

During dinner Jack notices that the couple at a nearby table appear to glancing over at Anne and Jack fairly frequently, and possibly talking about them. The couple appears to be about the same ages as they are. She is a redhead as is Anne, but her hair is shorter. She is taller than Anne and has a slim, very athletic build. Her partner is also very tall, possibly 6'2" or 6'3" with short dark hair and also has an athletic build. Not overly muscular, just a well toned body. Just as Jack mentions this other couple to Anne, the couple gets up from their table and leaves.

Soon afterward Jack and Anne also leave the restaurant. As they approach Jack's red convertible in the parking lot, they see this other couple standing next to their car.

The tall young man steps forward and speaks. "May we ask for some help? Our car is not starting. As it is unlikely we will find a mechanic to help at this hour, could you possibly give us a ride home? We live only a mile or so away."

Jack glances at Anne who smiles and nods her head. Anne steps forward and offers her hand in greeting. "We would be glad to help you. I'm Anne, and this is my business associate Jack."

The tall young man shakes Anne's hand, "We really appreciate the help. I'm Richard and this is my partner in life Laura." Laura steps forward to shake hands with Anne and Jack, "Yes, thank you very much." she says.

The four of them get into Jack's car and with Richard giving directions, Jack steers the car out of the parking lot and onto the streets. As they drive the short distance Jack and Anne learn that Richard and Laura have lived together for several years and are business partners as owners and operators of a local fitness center. Anne tells the couple a bit about their hotel software business and the sales call they made today.

As they arrive at Richard and Laura's house, Jack asks them to recommend a hotel where he and Anne can stay for the night. Richard laughs, "You are not likely to find a hotel room in this town tonight. This weekend is the hunting and fishing trade show at the convention center. All the hotels are completely booked. Please stay with us tonight. It’s our way to repay your help for giving us a ride home."

Jack is a bit unsure as they just met Richard and Laura. But the hour is late, and he and Anne have had too much to drink to be safely making a long road trip home, especially in the dark. Eye contact with Anne tells him that she agrees with him.

"Thank you Richard, we will accept your hospitality. We didn't plan on staying overnight, so we have no luggage, no change of clothes, and no toiletries. I hope you don't mind."

"No mind at all." says Laura and she takes Jack by the arm and leads him towards the house. Likewise, Richard has wrapped his arm around Anne and is guiding her to the house.

Once inside, Jack sees that their house is simply decorated, but appears comfortable. The living space has a large L-shaped overstuffed leather sofa upon which they all take a seat. Jack and Anne are seated together in the middle with Laura next to Jack and Richard next to Anne. They all talk about their work and tastes in music, food, movies, and the like. As Anne regularly uses the gym back home, she is particularly interested in Laura and Richard's fitness center business.

Richard puts on some soft music and offers everyone a drink, which they all accept. Soon they are all getting comfortable and the discussion is flowing easily. Jack is aware, and he believes that Anne is also well aware, that Richard and Laura have been particularly friendly, almost cozy with them. They sit close and take each opportunity to touch them. The physical closeness is almost uncomfortable.

Finally Laura stops the conversation and speaks in a more serious tone, "Anne. Jack. we must apologize as Richard and I have not been totally honest with you. We had no problems with our car. We asked for your help as a ruse to get you to our house." The room is deadly silent as she pauses a moment. Jack has no idea where this is going, but he does not feel threatened in any manner. Laura continues, "Tonight at the restaurant was not the first time we have seen you. Today was such a wonderful spring day that Richard and I closed the gym early this afternoon so he and I could go out running through the park."

The air in the room changes when Laura mentions that she and Richard were in the park earlier today. Anne reaches over and takes Jack's hand for support or reassurance that everything will be OK.

"Yes, we saw your activities in the park. You two are really hot! Richard and I have been talking about your sexual activities ever since we saw you earlier. You two are so sexual, so erotic, and to do so in such a risky public way. Wow! We have been discussing how to enhance our sex life with such excitement. And we just couldn't believe it when you sat near us at the restaurant. We schemed right there to find a way to get you here and see if we might . . . . . . . . play together." She finally stopped and took a breath. Everyone took a breath.

Jack turns to look at Anne and sees her eyes flash and a big grin on her face. He immediately knows her reaction to this revelation. Maybe their sexual activities earlier in the day had been part of Anne's plans for this trip, but this is an unexpected bonus to their sexual escapades. Anne immediately turns her attentions to Richard and Jack decides to go with the flow. He knows he is likely to have a great time with Laura. And this is just a one night stand. And what happens tonight in their home, is going to stay in their home.

Soon Richard stands, takes Anne by the hand and leads her down the hallway, presumably to the master bedroom. Jack hardly notices as he and Laura are locking lips, with tongues actively arousing each other. His hands are all over her and her hands are all over him. The heat is rising, and rising fast. Laura stands and begins swaying to the music. Her dance becomes a slow strip-tease. Jack is thoroughly enjoying her performance for him. Soon she is totally nude. He cannot help but look at her smooth, shaved sex. Her lower lips are puffy and possibly a bit damp. She appears to be getting aroused. Likewise, her strip-tease has affected Jack. His cock is somewhat swollen and cramped in his pants. Laura has noticed this effect she has produced and steps forward to help. Soon their four hands are removing all of Jack's clothes.

She then takes Jack by the hand and leads him down the hallway. Jack can see that the bedroom door is open, but the room is dimly lit. As they step into the room, he smells the aroma of vanilla. The room is only lit by many scented candles placed around the room. Jack can see Anne and Richard on the far side of the large, California King bed. Anne is in one of her favorite positions, doggy. Head down, ass up. Richard is positioned behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her very wet pussy in a regular rhythm. Anne has her face turned away from the door and appears to not notice that Laura and Jack have entered the room.

Laura reaches over to the nightstand and soon is pressing a condom into Jack's hand. "We always practice safe sex. And there are plenty more of those, if needed." she whispers to him.

Laura crawls onto the bed, next to Anne and Richard. She is also getting into the doggy position, her head near Anne's. Laura places her hand onto Anne's hand which causes Anne to startle a bit. Anne turns her face toward Laura and smiles. Laura leans in closer and they kiss.

Jack stands there as if stunned, his cock twitching and bobbing. He opens the condom package and rolls the condom down his cock. But he is still standing at the foot of the bed watching the action. Richard is still fucking Anne in an even rhythm while Laura continues to kiss Anne.

Jack hears a smack as Laura spanks her own ass which she is wiggling at Jack. He snaps to and crawls up behind Laura. He places one hand on her hip and his other hand steers his cock into her wet canal. As his cock becomes fully buried into her cunt, he groans, and then begins pumping in and out of her in a synchronized rhythm with Richard. Jack looks at Richard who smiles back and nods.
 
Anne and Laura continue sneaking kisses while their pussies continue getting pumped hard from behind. Anne is rapidly approaching orgasm. She was already so turned on just by the idea and the sexy, foreplay talk the four had shared in the living room. Now to watch Jack fuck this sensual woman while she herself was being fucked hard was like stimulation overload! The experience as fulfilling more than one fantasy of Anne's. Swinging with another couple was one of them. She had become quite bi-curious in the last couple years, but hadn't ever gotten the opportunity to explore her fantasy of a sexual encounter involving another woman. This was a perfect set-up to do just so.

"Wow, your tits are beautiful, Laura." Anne whispers. Laura smiles and takes Anne's hand drawing it under her and places it on her hanging breast.

"Oh my God!" Anne responds, as she cups and squeezes Laura's supple flesh. She then brings her fingers to Laura's erect nipple, pinching and rolling it between her fingers as she watches the encouraging expressions on her new friends face.

Laura looks up at Richard who is pacing himself as he pumps his thick cock in and out of Anne's puffy cunt. She motions a signal to him and he smiles then quickly reacts, knowing exactly what is going on in his partners mind. Pulling his cock out of Anne's tight canal, he motions for her to roll over. He gets off the bed to re position himself to again enter her from a standing position. Richard wraps his hands around Anne's thighs and draws her ass to the edge of the bed. He brings his pink, wet cock head back to Anne's puffy labia and sinks it slowly between them. He lets out a low groan, "UUugggghhhhhhhhmmmmm" as he watches Anne's lips stretch tight around his viened shaft.

Jack is watching closely as well. He has a great side view of Anne's pussy getting pumped as he continues fucking Laura slow and deep as to pace himself as well.

Richard looks at Laura as if signaling to her that its her turn to act. As if having a secret language all their own, Laura reacts. She wiggles her body over closer to Anne, Jack keeping up behind her on his knees.

Laura leans over and kisses Anne again, more deeply and sensually this time. Both men groan their approval as they watch closely. Laura's mouth then leaves Anne's and begins traveling down the side of her neck, kissing, sucking, nibbling. Anne moans.....Richard moans as he feels Anne's pussy clench and become wetter in response to Laura's touch. Her mouth continues traveling down Anne's heaving chest to her very erect nipple. She wraps her soft, glossy lips around Anne's areola and sucks gently, while her hand explores her other breast.

"Ohhhhhh Fuck!" Anne gasps at this new sensation of a woman's mouth on her breast. She reaches her own hand back under Laura and fondles her breast. Jack and Richard smile as they watch.

"That's it, Laura." Richard encourages. "Make her cum."

"OOohhhh Fuck!" Now Jack gasps. What a hot sight! What sensual sounds! And the scent of two very aroused pussies filling his nostrils.

Laura's mouth begins traveling again, down between Anne's breasts....down her soft, pale skin....down past her navel.

Anne moans and sighs as her chest heaves up and down. She knows where Laura's mouth is headed and she is about ready to explode in orgasm just with the anticipation. Laura begins kissing and suckling on the flesh of Anne's monds just inches from Richards impaling shaft.

"Oh my God....Oh my God! Oh my God!" Anne moans and cries out in intense pleasure.
 
Jack’s head is spinning with emotions. Part of him is enjoying the fucking he is administering to Laura. While he seldom uses a condom, as it reduces the tactile sensations of flesh-on-flesh, in this case the condom is helping him maintain his erection while preventing a rush to his own orgasm. At the same time he feels he is a voyeur watching this erotic play in front of him – Richard plowing into Anne’s sodden pussy while Laura’s oral activities raises the heat even higher. These recent activities appear to be orchestrated by Richard and Laura.

Jack decides to add his own direction to their group play. He withdraws his cock from Laura, grabs her by the hips and steers her around into a sixty-nine position over Anne. Laura moves as if she knew this was coming. Once in position over Anne, Laura lowers her pussy towards Anne’s waiting mouth while moving her own tongue towards Anne’s clit. Richard leans back to provide more space for easier access. As they settle into this new arrangement, Jack moves forward between Laura’s knees and again sinks his cock into her pussy as Anne is licking her clit just a hairsbreadth away.

The smell of sex fills the room. The two women are very wet and fluids are flowing out of them, over their legs and onto the bed. Both Jack and Richard are working up a fairly good sweat. Everyone is grunting, groaning, and moaning, each in their own way signaling their heightened sexual arousal. Even as they are four individual people, they are currently joined as one new organism, moving in unison in various ways.

Suddenly, like a spark igniting a tank of gasoline, all hell breaks loose. Both women begin to spasm as each begins to orgasm. The eroticism unfolding between them causes both Richard and Jack to go over the edge. Both men have a sudden and final deep plunge into the pussies clenching around their cocks. Each of the four screams in ecstasy, almost simultaneously. They lock together, nearly frozen, as their orgasms wash through each body. They gasp and pant while they shudder and shake. Eventually each falls away from the others, slowly disengaging from the whole. Jack falls backward onto the bed while Laura rolls sideways off of Anne. Richard withdraws and moves around toward Laura.

Jack closes his eyes and rests, exhausted. He feels the soft tender flesh of a female nuzzle up against him so he wraps his arms around her, without opening his eyes to determine exactly who this is. And he falls asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Some hours later Jack awakens, rises and stumbles into the bathroom to provide relief for his bladder. Once finished he walks into the hallway and smells the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. As he stumbles towards the kitchen he can see the morning light streaming in the windows. Laura is standing, nude, by the counter pouring a mug of hot coffee. She nods at Jack, directing him to the breakfast table where he takes a seat. She places the steaming mug in front of him and he nods, thanking her silently for the needed beverage.

“A fucking crazy evening, wasn’t that?” Laura is the first to speak.

“Fucking crazy, yeah” Jack repeats. “I’ve never done a four-some before. Fucking crazy.”

“Yeah, they can be a blast with the right people. Somehow Richard and I just knew you and Anne were the right ones.”

As if on cue, Anne walks into the kitchen and takes a seat next to Jack. Laura pours another mug of coffee and hands it to Anne.

Jack looks at Anne and sees that she is a mess. Her red hair is badly disheveled, her make-up smeared, and dried sex fluids coat her legs. But she has the biggest grin on her face. “Fucking crazy is right.” She repeats the words she just heard.

As they finish their coffee, Anne asks if they can use the shower. Laura indicates that there are fresh towels in the bath, and to use whatever other toiletries they need. Spare toothbrushes, soap, shampoo, razors, and deodorant are on the counter. Jack realizes that Richard and Laura have done this sort of thing before and are prepared for house guests that have not brought any necessary items.

After a quick shower together, Jack and Anne dress and meet Richard and Laura back in the kitchen for the breakfast that has been prepared. Then they say their goodbyes, climb into Jack’s convertible and begin the trip back home.
 
Back
Top