Kik messenger

NjUndesired

Experienced
Mwm 29 in NJ. Anyone interested in some naughty Kik messenger chat? Looking for something flirty and long term, just to spice things up.

KiK really is a good alternative to that slow clunky Yahoo standard most people seem to use around here. I wish more people used it.

Kik

Yes, Yahoo Messenger is a great concept, but an annoying way to go about things. Kik is so simple and easy to use!

Also my username is njundesired. Should have mentioned that sooner. I'll be on until 10pm EST.

Anyone?

Any ladies out there want to chat on kik? Bored in the office on a Saturday...could use some company!

Kik

Still waiting to hear from someone! There's gotta be a nice young woman out there with nothing to do who can chat with me! Kik user njundesired

Two hours

Two hours to go in my shitty weekend workday...nobody out there has kik and a few minutes for some sexytime?

I've always wondered is there anyway for someone to find your phone number if you use kik messenger? I like to keep my online friends separate from my real # in most cases.. lol

Nah it's pretty secure. As long as you don't choose the option to scan your contacts, you should be perfectly anonymous. Shoot me a message if you feel up to it :)

I've always wondered is there anyway for someone to find your phone number if you use kik messenger? I like to keep my online friends separate from my real # in most cases.. lol

Well i have used kik for a while, and i have never had a problem with anyone hacking it to get my phone number.

Back