Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would know also . . .

as we sit on opposite sides of the large oval table, with lots of other colleagues, having our very important business meeting . . . hardly able to take our eyes off each other and concentrate on the agenda items!

:devil:

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dictation'... You could always use your dictaphone....but why not use your finger like everyone else? LOL....

Top photos folks...hope to be back with more of my own soon. Just having some down time atm!

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'dictation'... You could always use your dictaphone....but why not use your finger like everyone else? LOL....

Top photos folks...hope to be back with more of my own soon. Just having some down time atm!

hmmmm - somehow I wasn't imagining myself as the secretary - but rather one of the bosses!!!

:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing you back posting pics!

I got bored last night and took a few pics, I figure I might as well post....

I only had a few pair of panties and skirts/shorts, all of which belong to my girlfriend (she knows, but is a bit freaked ;-) I do love to dress up on ocassion, but it always makes me too damn horny :-( Nothing beats getting fucked while dolled up all nice.......

Attachments

• Untitled_0003 005_0002.jpg
    Untitled_0003 005_0002.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Untitled_0005 041_0003.jpg
    Untitled_0005 041_0003.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Untitled_0003 001_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0003 001_0001.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 325
I only had a few pair of panties and skirts/shorts, all of which belong to my girlfriend (she knows, but is a bit freaked ;-) I do love to dress up on ocassion, but it always makes me too damn horny :-( Nothing beats getting fucked while dolled up all nice.......

NIce dedk!

very nice pics! you should get bored more often!!

:D

Is you girlfriend "a bit freaked" because she's jealous of you sweet behind? It is so lovely, and oh-so spankable.

dedk nice look please show some more pics

A guess a few more pics wouldn't hurt :)

Thanks to all who complimented the pics, it's always nice to bring a smile to someone's face, and even better to bring a boner to their pants ;-)

Hehe, my girlfriend was starting to deal with the clothes a bit better until last night when I informed her I was going to start looking for a man to have sex with :) I told her I was bi quite some time ago and that I may act on it one day, but I would tell her if I ever felt the urge (and those clothes most definitely gave me the urge) but I don't think it really registered with her until I said "ok, time to have some tasty man-sex". Oh well, she'll deal with it or she won't, not a real worry for me. Now all I need to do is find that man (uh, ok, those men more than likely :) for that sex stuff....... if you happen to know anyone in Laos.......

I have to confess, when I look at the pics objectively, I do honestly think I look better in her clothes than she does:devil: I'm pretty sure if you put us both on a bed face down, ass up, and brought in a bunch of horny guys to pick one, I would likely the first hole plowed well more often then not.... hehe. By the way, anyone in Laos? Anyone at all? :)

Anyhow, I do have a few more pics, including a few new ones from last night. I do believe all are from a few hours ago, actually. Hope great enjoyment is had by all :-D

Attachments

• Untitled_0010_0004.jpg
    Untitled_0010_0004.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 456
  • Untitled_0008 017_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0008 017_0001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 353
  • Untitled_0007 037_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0007 037_0001.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 365
  • Untitled_0005 041_0013.jpg
    Untitled_0005 041_0013.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Untitled_0006_0001.jpg
    Untitled_0006_0001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 387
Thanks to all who complimented the pics, it's always nice to bring a smile to someone's face, and even better to bring a boner to their pants ;-)

Hehe, my girlfriend was starting to deal with the clothes a bit better until last night when I informed her I was going to start looking for a man to have sex with :) I told her I was bi quite some time ago and that I may act on it one day, but I would tell her if I ever felt the urge (and those clothes most definitely gave me the urge) but I don't think it really registered with her until I said "ok, time to have some tasty man-sex". Oh well, she'll deal with it or she won't, not a real worry for me. Now all I need to do is find that man (uh, ok, those men more than likely :) for that sex stuff....... if you happen to know anyone in Laos.......

I have to confess, when I look at the pics objectively, I do honestly think I look better in her clothes than she does:devil: I'm pretty sure if you put us both on a bed face down, ass up, and brought in a bunch of horny guys to pick one, I would likely the first hole plowed well more often then not.... hehe. By the way, anyone in Laos? Anyone at all? :)

Anyhow, I do have a few more pics, including a few new ones from last night. I do believe all are from a few hours ago, actually. Hope great enjoyment is had by all :-D

Haven't seen your GF, but I can say this.... you have a great ass.

Too kind, too kind, but thank you very much.

Oh yeah, if you like it now, I've been told it's even better once you get inside ;-)

[. . . ]

Nice new pics! Very nice indeed!

:D

love your gorgeous arse baby!!! thank you:kiss::kiss:

more pixx ?

another few ...

Attachments

• robin283s.jpg
    robin283s.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 286
  • robin13.jpg
    robin13.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 236
  • robin284s.jpg
    robin284s.jpg