The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grins back

A sign that this is going to be sheer awesome.

I should really try to write today. Am in a little better headspace, so after I run and errand maybe I will try.

I need to work on posts myself...but was sidetracked by good conversation and the sheer masculinity of someone's penis...

*nods*

*cuddles tightly*

Chuckles softly, giving his head a shake

Sounds like you have energy to burn off dear.

Hmmmmm

Slow grin

No...actually I am delirious and lacking sleep and antsy and feeling kinda blech but
my brain says I should attempt to write and so I need to at least attempt it.

Can you explain modern fashion to me? I honestly don't get it.

Tiny shorts and a large jacket... how does that make sense?

It's all about lines and shape. Modern fashion is focused strictly on slimming the waist and chest. I can't really prescribe to that. My own, personal, fashion is a little more natural and a lot less modern.

I enjoy the slim-cut jackets and pants but I avoid skinny ties and sneakers. I believe in the three piece and the two button, not three button, coat.

For women, really, it's more difficult to explain because right now there's a bit of a crossroads in women's fashion and no real front-running style is winning out.

throws pretty pink panties at the Boi

catches and puts in my pocket.

It's all about lines and shape. Modern fashion is focused strictly on slimming the waist and chest. I can't really prescribe to that. My own, personal, fashion is a little more natural and a lot less modern.

I enjoy the slim-cut jackets and pants but I avoid skinny ties and sneakers. I believe in the three piece and the two button, not three button, coat.

For women, really, it's more difficult to explain because right now there's a bit of a crossroads in women's fashion and no real front-running style is winning out.

Hmm. Interesting.

*is pounced and squeals* Help I'm being attacked!

I never understood skinny jeans. Tight jeans are meant for women, not men.

I agree with your choice of clothing.

*is pounced and squeals* Help I'm being attacked!

I never understood skinny jeans. Tight jeans are meant for women, not men.

I agree with your choice of clothing.

Skinny jeans look great on most women if fit correctly and built to their shape. Men, on the other hand, look a bit too androgynous for my tastes. I wear tightly fit jeans but there's a distinct and obvious difference.

I like the idea of being interested in fashion but clothes and I don't get on well...it's rare I find clothes that I a) like and b) suit me at all.

shrugs

Luckily though, lingerie and I have a fabulous relationship.

*snuggles in*

*nods*

I am not fashionable, at all. I wear what suits my body type (Muscular and well curved) and colors that work for my skin tone but obvious fashion faux pas happen so often with me that I should definitely be on What NOT to Wear.

Nods, listening

I normally wear comfortable stuff because I have to spend serious money to find clothing cut to fit my body type. I have a little over $1000 in suits in my closet. That works out to about 3...

Most men's shoulders are smaller than mine apparently, same goes with neck width.

I like the idea of being interested in fashion but clothes and I don't get on well...it's rare I find clothes that I a) like and b) suit me at all.

shrugs

Everyone, absolutely everyone, should invest in a proper tailor.

Nods, listening

I normally wear comfortable stuff because I have to spend serious money to find clothing cut to fit my body type. I have a little over $1000 in suits in my closet. That works out to about 3...

Most men's shoulders are smaller than mine apparently, same goes with neck width.

You clearly don't wear suits.

I'm adding booze to the list of stuff to buy tomorrow while I'm out.

Good plan. I will be over for drinks after work.

*sighs*

I wish.

Over and over again.

Also...I fucking hate jeggings.

What the fuck? Who wears those???

Skinny jeans look great on most women if fit correctly and built to their shape. Men, on the other hand, look a bit too androgynous for my tastes. I wear tightly fit jeans but there's a distinct and obvious difference.

I love skinny jeans on other women...hate them on men (and on myself) but a man who wears a pair of well fitted denims which shows off the shape of his thighs and the rise of his ass (if he is lucky enough to have one) makes me a very happy girl.

shrugs

I know the feeling.

Finding clothing to fit 5 feet nothing at 137 pounds with a 25 inch waist line and DD breasts is NOT fucking fun.

Over and over again.

Also...I fucking hate jeggings.

Agreed.

That's true, some women are just not built to wear skinny jeans, yet they do and it's just unattractive. For men, jeans or slacks or whatever form of pants you're wearing should be fitting but never too tight as well as never too baggy. At least that's how I feel it should be. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be how others think.

Working where I work, my clothes normally go into slacks and a nice blouse then a work jacket. I can't stand crazy patterns and bright colors, which seems to be what is the "fad" now a days. I go for something solid because I see it as more professional.

A distressingly large percentage of girls.
I swear, I saw a girl who could easily have had an eating disorder, but somehow these things gathered up the tiny bits of cellulite left on her body and put it all as two growths on her hips.

*shudders*

yet another thing I am thankful I will never attempt to own or know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back