Try This & Report Back

I did my first squirt with me on top the other night - I knew that I got really wet having sex that way, and a former lover told me he could feel the fluids running down over him a few times, but it's never actually "squirted" out of me until now. Luckily it was on Gil's side of the bed because we weren't prepared with towels or anything :eek: :D
 
Dear Mr.GGG

About a year ago my wife was riding my cock, siting on top of me as I lay on my back. This is great for me because I love playing with her breasts.

Usually, she preferred me entering her from behind because of the curvr of my cock. At the time we didn't know she was soon to have a hysterectomy.

This night as she ground on me she went wild and fluid blew out of her. I was sure it was okay and assured her it was not pee or blood. It was a great experience for both that we have not repeated.

Now I can put two and two together and understand that my cock must have been doing the work of the fingers.

I've printed your instructions and the bride and I are going to have "class". Now that she is well past recovery I hope we can repeat the experience.

Wish us luck!
 
wow.... I'm not sure if I'm getting better or if a woman's body gets more responsive the more you stimulate the g-spot or if she was just especially horny or what, but the experience we had the other day was nothing short of amazing to me. well, to us. maybe it's a combination of the three, but I seem to recall mr. ggg commenting about the increased responsiveness so I guess I should chalk it up to that.

I thought that our previous experiences were pretty amazing, when I was able to get my friend to have 1 or 2 squirting climaxes in a "session" (for lack of a better word). when we're together it's for hours, so there are usually at least 3 or 4 of these "sessions" each time we see each other. what happened the other day was so far beyond that it just completely blew us away....

the first couple of times were nothing special.... pretty typical for what's been happening for us. first I go down on her for awhile and then start to work the fingers in there, too. I'd been hoping to be able to get her to cum on my face.... I'm not sure why but that's been a fantasy of mine ever since the first porno I saw with female ejaculation. anyway, it's an awkward position for me trying to use the fingers and tongue at the same time, so no luck so far. I do that for awhile to get her revved up, and then move up to where I'm lying next to her with fingers inside and she usually ends up squirting once or twice. same for the next "session", which was her lying face down across my lap with my thumb inside her.

the third time started with me going down on her again. this time I was sort of perched on the edge of the bed, so I was coming at her more from the side. that seemed to work a little better as far as me being able to use my fingers at the same time. after awhile, she started squirting a little bit. yes!! it was the first time it had happened when I was between her legs like that... she came on my face once, then the next time it squirted across and hit me in the chest.

this position was starting to get awkward, too, but she was feeling so good I didn't want to stop so I stood next to the bed and put my fingers back inside her. this is when the fireworks really began. I didn't count, but there were at least five separate occasions when fluids were pretty much just gushing out of her. oh my! I may have been more thrilled than she was..lol. we were both fairly amazed, tho, and she felt soooo good!

after some rest and some play time for me, I had to do it again. I tried to downplay what had happened before, because I didn't want either her or me to be expecting it to happen every time. I tried to follow as closely as possible the same pattern as the last time, me going down on her and using the fingers, too. I can't remember if she squirted or if I could just feel that she was getting ready, but I changed it up some. I took the fingers out and started to really dig my tongue into her.... it was difficult because I was pressing so hard against her that I couldn't breathe, but I kept at it in spurts....it felt like if I pressed into her hard enough I could hit her g-spot with my tongue, so I kept licking at it. she finally responded by filling my mouth with cum, which I eagerly swallowed. she swallows mine and fair is fair, right? besides, it was all part of that fantasy I'd had. have mercy!

I made her cum like that 2 more times, eagerly sucking down as much of the juice as I could. I finally had to move, so then again I was standing next to the bed working her with my fingers and it was just bam! bam! bam! eruptions one right after the other. she would gush and I'd switch to rubbing all around her pussy for a few seconds, then I'd put my fingers back inside and start sliding them in and out fairly hard and soon she was squirting again. I didn't count but I'd say 15 gushing orgasms all together (for the day) is a rather conservative estimate. we left 3 huge puddles in the bed and we were both sooooo disappointed that we couldn't stay there all night. sorry for the length of this post..... it was just an incredible day for both of us and I wanted to share.

after today I am convinced (to maybe answer my own question) that she (and maybe any woman) just gets more responsive the more she is stimulated. at work this evening I got her back in the stock room and got to finger her a little bit... unfortunately I only had time (a minute or two) to just get her wet and get her motor running. later we managed to sneak off for some alone time on one of our breaks. I know it wasn't more than 5 or 6 minutes later that I could feel her flooding the palm of my hand. same thing after work in my car.... except this time I was able to keep going for awhile and it happened 3 times. her pants and panties were soaking wet when she went home. thank you, thank you, thank you mr. ggg!!!!
 
Last edited:
a question

it seems like when she squirts, there isn't much smell (or taste) to what she ejaculates. does anyone (mr. ggg perhaps) know why this is? when I was fingering her in the stock room, I could definitely smell her afterwards. in fact I waited as long as possible to wash my hands because I wanted to smell her.
later, tho, after we fooled around in my car I kept smelling my fingers on the way home and there just wasn't any smell to them...not that I could tell, anyway. what gives?
 
OH WOW

It sounds like you have your friend completely hooked on this. That's GREAT. It makes a guy feel so good to make her feel that good.... and I do mean MAKE!

The main horny hormone is oxytocin. Stimulation of the GSpot is THE #1 way of also stimulating the oxytocin output. The more you make her cum like that the more she'll want to and the more she can cum like that and (from some of my experiences too) the faster the response gets. From your descriptions I would imagine that if you told her you were going to do that to her at a particular time so she was mentally expectant of this and then when you started doing it she would probably cum in less than 2 minutes. If she is right at the peak of being horny make that about 10 seconds too!!

Absolutely awesome.

If you've read some of the posts, you'll remember I frequently knock some of the so called sex "researchers" for their work on either attempting to discover the Gspot or publishing conclusive "proof" that the Gspot does NOT, indeed, exist. One researcher worked on a dozen or so cadavers to come to this conclusion. Sorry but my contempt for some of these goofs is enormous. It pisses me off that ... well .. take you guys as an example. If you guys had read some of this research you wouldn't even be looking for a damn Gspot because you'd "know" it was all a myth. Instead you come to a weird little web site like this, read some ideas including a technique suggested by a non medical guy from Canuckistan here and having tried it YOU TELL ME if the GSpot is a friggin MYTH or not. It's great to pass this on to other couples but the researchers need to get their heads out of their butts, find some horny chick instead of cutting up cadavers and let the rest of the world know they were wrong wrong WRONG!!

Many pieces on Gspot research I have read are also "conclusive" findings that the fluids your woman is spewing when women cum is urine. AGAIN all you have to do is taste it or smell it and you KNOW it ain't pee. I mean sure if her muscles are contracting the possibility that there are a few drops of urine squeezed down her urethra too is a gimmie but duh... so diluted by the other fluids that there's probably as much blood too if she's a secreter (look it up).

There are glands up the urethra and on the sides of the vagina and the fluid cums from those glands NOT her bladder. The fluids are actually very similar to our seminal fluids (minus the sperm - we HOPE!!) and women know that clear fluid (our pre cum drops) is pretty much tasteless and odorless. I've never read any researchers claiming that our clear pre cum fluid was urine. The same stuff comes out of a squirter during a Gspot orgasm and the vast majority of researchers have identified this as urine. Time to check some new cadavers, guys!

Hey, thanks for the posts. There are a lot of people who have tried this and for whatever reasons it has not worked or worked on the first attempt so when couples like you guys post your experiences it gives a lot of couples the incentive to try again. I get Emails all the time from couples who have tried it on and off for months and nothing and then all of a sudden BADDDAAABOOOM. Like you guys. EUREEEKA!!! IT WORKS !!!!! SO keep up the posts and everybody keep trying if it hasn't worked already. .., and just a word of warning, Norton. Your woman is now probably completely HOOOKED on this technique and YOU. This technique is about the ULTIMATE LOVE POTION. You're using her own hormones to do this. This technique should cum with a warning sticker. Do NOT do this to ANY woman unless you want her to stick around for a long long time. LONG LONG TIME!

OK, kiddies. Have fun. Keep up the research and don't forget - practice makes purrrrrrfect!!!
 
Re: OH WOW

MR.GGG said:
just a word of warning, Norton. Your woman is now probably completely HOOOKED on this technique and YOU.
she's definitely hooked on the technique. we had already made plans to have one of our days next monday, but after what I did to her yesterday at work and in the car after work, she can't wait. we're getting together tomorrow. as for her being hooked on me, I'd be thrilled if it were true. unfortunately, I think all I'll ever be to her is a friend. a friend that makes her cum buckets, sure, but just a friend nevertheless.....

one of the things I wonder about especially as she gets more responsive and it gets easier to make her cum is that maybe just any guy could make her feel that way.
 
Ist ANNUAL INDIANA GET TOGETHER
Hi.....
We are trying to get a Indiana Get together......

Hope everybody will try to make it!!!!

Originally posted by ReadyOne

*personal information and addresses removed, as per forum guidelines*
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: a question

nortonsavage said:
it seems like when she squirts, there isn't much smell (or taste) to what she ejaculates. does anyone (mr. ggg perhaps) know why this is? when I was fingering her in the stock room, I could definitely smell her afterwards. in fact I waited as long as possible to wash my hands because I wanted to smell her.
later, tho, after we fooled around in my car I kept smelling my fingers on the way home and there just wasn't any smell to them...not that I could tell, anyway. what gives?


My guess would be that when you fingered her you were smelling her general vaginal secretions from making her wet. The fluid that squirts is from a whole different place.
 
Ever changing orgasms!

Orgasms never cease to amaze me! As I last posted previously, my wife had never had an orgasm until 20 years ago at 50. No G spot orgasm until about 15 years ago. No oral sex until 2 weeks ago. I have read in this thread that G spot orgasms are more preferred and more intense and enjoyable, and that multiple clitoral orgasms were either not practical or maybe not possible because of the clit being over sensitive. In the last two weeks she has been having multiple G spot and multiple clitoral orgasms. She doesn’t know what I am going to induce and the surprise this brings is ball banging. We had a session yesterday where she went from G back to clit, back to 2 or 3 G’s, and back to clit for a couple of orgasms, and then back to a couple of G orgasms, all of the time just going crazy! These sessions seem to be ever changing and surprising and there being no such thing as normal for the rest of your life. Both types of orgasm have gotten to be equally powerful. It just blew the snot out of my mind!!!!
 
We haven't had a chance to be alone yet for a "Class" but my favorite position to unselfiishly please my bride is to kneel between her legs as she sits on the edge of the bedd or chair. Eating her like this gets her off good and I'm hoping the position will help with the "come to me" finger position.

Sice she had her hysterectomy and is getting used to me entering her I noticed she still gets wet. I'm wondering if she will experience an amount of fluid now.

Are there any experienced post surgury ladies out there?
 
Last edited:
sxylegs said:
Ist ANNUAL INDIANA GET TOGETHER
Hi.....
We are trying to get a Indiana Get together......

Hope everybody will try to make it!!!!

Originally posted by ReadyOne

*personal information and addresses removed, as per forum guidelines*

If anybody wants to come to the Indiana get together........pm me for further information!!!!
 
Bandit58 said:
I did my first squirt with me on top the other night - I knew that I got really wet having sex that way, and a former lover told me he could feel the fluids running down over him a few times, but it's never actually "squirted" out of me until now. Luckily it was on Gil's side of the bed because we weren't prepared with towels or anything :eek: :D

As if I mind the wet spot :rolleyes:
 
my fiance tried this on me last month after i showed him this post - WOW!!!!!!!!! i laid on the bed, tummy down, spread my legs and showed him what i wanted him to try. it took a while but he said he felt a ridge of tissue on the front wall of my vagina "puff up" - then i felt like i was going to pee, it was incredibly hard to make myself submit and ride through that feeling - pretty soon my legs started to shake and i was moaning and he kept going and BANG!!!! pure bliss. he held on for dear life. then, i turned over and begged him to fuck me.
recently i have discovered how to stimulate myself there when i masturbate. powerful stuff, have to save it for special occasions - cause i can't walk really well afterwards.
 
Definite addition to repetoire!

I've given G-spot orgasms before, as a combo [digital manipulation and cunnilingus]. The response was 'intense'. Never thought about going digital alone. Thanks!
 
""Never thought about going digital alone""

That's what's so koool about this website. New techniques. New combinations. New ideas that are shared in the spirit of honest sexuality and bringing our lovers / partners the most pleasure we can manage to give them. In some cases (like THE technique) giving them as much pleasure as your partner can take - or more!

""cause i can't walk really well afterwards.""

I've mentioned that in the thread a few times. Guys should know that when they do this technique, it works and you've just given your partner a dozen or so massive G-gasms you should be VERY careful if they want a break to go to the can. They will probably get off the bed and land on the floor. Legs are rubberized. Brains are scrambled. Balance control is gone! Don't let her fall and hurt herself. If you anticipate her crashing (the 1st time she WON'T) and catch her you're a hero. Get a cold wash cloth and put it on her forehead. Hold her on the floor until the feeling passes and she can stand on her own ...

or just fuck her senseless on the floor.

Careful you don't freak her out by taking her waaaay past her point of "too intense". They do get scared sometimes. Outta control is such fun tho.
 
one of the things I've wondered.... and this may be a stupid question but I'll ask anyway.... can a woman cum too much? the reason I ask is because I've had a couple of encounters lately with my friend where she will barely produce any ejaculate at all. she says she feels good and I can feel everything inside her vagina contracting the way it normally does when she's squirting up a flood, but almost nothing comes out.

I was actually starting to think I had lost my touch until the last 2 times we got together. last night especially seemed to be good and wet.
 
That's been brought up a number of times...

A woman does NOT have to squirt or produce vast quantities of liquid to be having GSpot orgasms. Some women do. Some don't. Some do sometimes and not others. That does NOT mean they are not orgasming like crazy.



There is, IMHO, enormous danger in assuming ANY reaction a person has is "normal" or routine. Not only are we all different but we are all different on different days. We all know this. One day you're extra horny. The next night you could care less. One night she's about to cum just from licking her nipples and the next night your tongue is limp, your dick is bleeding and your fingers have blisters and still NOTHING! Trust me on this. When you're doing your best work and she's reading a technical manual it may be you but it's more likely just that the hormones ain't there tonight. We all fluctuate - ALL the time. Don't jump to conclusions.

To predicate the degree of success you're having in bed on one characteristic (like spewing juice) is wrong. You also question her veracity when she says she's feeling the same but you're thinking," OK nuffins comin out today so ... what's wrong with her? Is it me?" In my limited experience the spewing is a bonus but not the norm. That's probably a good thing otherwise we'd have to fit them with an IV fluid drip before we started. Despite what many woman may think I'm sure any more than one prick in bed with them in this case anyway is more than enough. Especially when you're ARMED with those deadly thumbs!

and YES. There is such a thing as women cuming too much. They can get hooked on it like cheap heroin. They NEED it all the time. They are human and some people can't control those needs. It's not uncommon. I guess the really great thing is that with this Technique you CAN give them all they want - even all they can handle and not worry about if you can get it hard and keep it hard when she's putting so mmuch pressure on you to do her. Relax and give her orgasms. and be fairly confidant that no other guy can make her feel the way you can.
 
Re: That's been brought up a number of times...

MR.GGG said:
and be fairly confident that no other guy can make her feel the way you can.
maybe it's wrong of me, but I kind of hope that's true. as she's gotten more responsive, I've wondered if just any guy can make her cum like that, whether he knows "the technique" or not.
 
Re: That's been brought up a number of times...

MR.GGG said:
A woman does NOT have to squirt or produce vast quantities of liquid to be having GSpot orgasms. Some women do. Some don't. Some do sometimes and not others. That does NOT mean they are not orgasming like crazy.



There is, IMHO, enormous danger in assuming ANY reaction a person has is "normal" or routine. Not only are we all different but we are all different on different days. We all know this. One day you're extra horny. The next night you could care less. One night she's about to cum just from licking her nipples and the next night your tongue is limp, your dick is bleeding and your fingers have blisters and still NOTHING! Trust me on this. When you're doing your best work and she's reading a technical manual it may be you but it's more likely just that the hormones ain't there tonight. We all fluctuate - ALL the time. Don't jump to conclusions.

To predicate the degree of success you're having in bed on one characteristic (like spewing juice) is wrong. You also question her veracity when she says she's feeling the same but you're thinking," OK nuffins comin out today so ... what's wrong with her? Is it me?" In my limited experience the spewing is a bonus but not the norm. That's probably a good thing otherwise we'd have to fit them with an IV fluid drip before we started. Despite what many woman may think I'm sure any more than one prick in bed with them in this case anyway is more than enough. Especially when you're ARMED with those deadly thumbs!

and YES. There is such a thing as women cuming too much. They can get hooked on it like cheap heroin. They NEED it all the time. They are human and some people can't control those needs. It's not uncommon. I guess the really great thing is that with this Technique you CAN give them all they want - even all they can handle and not worry about if you can get it hard and keep it hard when she's putting so mmuch pressure on you to do her. Relax and give her orgasms. and be fairly confidant that no other guy can make her feel the way you can.

Hi Mr G,

I just want to endorse your comments about variable responses.

From hard experience, the last week of the month can be very "trying" . . . trying to get a response when a week previously S/O was all orgasms and ecstatic pleasure without limit . . . responsiveness appears to be linked to the daily and monthly rhythm of hormonal balance, and may be modified by other factors such as alcohol intake and surrounding social conditions . . .

However, in a permanent relationship you have the luxury of just shrugging and saying, "OK, we'll practice again tomorrow morning or night or whenever . . ." and getting on with life.

Then guys need to recognise that MALE responsiveness also has a cyclic dimension, for pretty much the same reasons.

Then again, both sexes need to recognise that age of the participants has an increasing effect over longer term time.

My 2 cents worth. :devil:

Norton . . . don't worry too much . . . if you're doing it right she'll keep wanting it . . . and if she doesn't then there are many other unuspecting volunteers out there who would give their eye teeth for the experience that you can provide . . . :p :devil:
 
MrG and MrGGG

i got one question are you two ppl one and the same?

I read some of MrG treads and WOW
did i get a awaking

I knew all about MY G spot
until i read his treads

but after i gave a print out to my lovers

we had all types of fun

9 O's in all in 45 minutes is alll

I wanta try for what a good number 68 or 69 times just joking

but yes i like to go for 15 to 20 times




:p :p :p :p :p :p :heart:
 
Last edited:
YUP

I 'splained it in a past post. I registered as MR.G then I had a computer crash and the room didn't recognize me . I RE-registered and then had another crash which resulted in the same hassle. I think the bio is the same for both and it's just ME here so - ya MR.G and MR.GGG are juan an de sam.

It's happened a few times now so I really forget who I am sometimes. I just know that whether it is one or multiple G's - this WORKS!!

Good luck with the multiple O's. Let us know how it's going. Don't hurt yourself and when you can write, drop us a note and let us know if there's a new record to break. ANY woman who sez no man has never been able to completely satisfy her has never met any of the graduates from this room.:D
 
Congrats

I just klik'd on the STR8 MALES AND BI (whatever) thread, thereby bumping his total reads to the 160,000 mark ! Wow.
 
Hi there, stumbled onto this site a few weeks ago. I had used something similar to this technique before, but after reading this my finacee and i tried it in the doggie style position and with the thumb, and it was AMAZING!!!

ps.- My fiancee also enjoys when I do this while rimming her,
just a suggestion...
 
Back
Top