Guys, When and How often do you ride your dildo?

Wow I've just looked at a Rambone, the biggest cock I've taken is 9 in! I think the Rambone might be a bit big for me!! Perhaps I'll start on something a tad smaller!

Wow I've just looked at a Rambone, the biggest cock I've taken is 9 in! I think the Rambone might be a bit big for me!! Perhaps I'll start on something a tad smaller!

Aye, nine sounds about right, as I can only get about half the length up in there. Well worth training for, though!

My biggest was 7 or 8. But I have a couple great dildos that I ride as often as possible. Including here in just a few minutes. Thinking about it is getting me hard already.

Not nearly as often as I'd like to, but my work schedule is so crazy right now I wouldn't have time to do it right anyway. Hopefully things settle down in a week or two...

Rarely by myself. Sometimes if a partner is interested.

I was riding mine last night. Some alone time with my toys and some new lube.

It's been awhile, but I think my asspussy needs a good fucking...

I don't like to use mine too often...I like the fact that when I do use it it feels like the first time again. I'm a little worried that I would get used to it and it would lose its attraction, so only about once a month or so. I would use it as a prize so to speak.

I used the wifes big vibe when I first started and that stretched me out too far as a first timer to it (Only had a finger before that). I sometimes think about using it again to see how it would feel now after using my vibe a few times.

I may give it a go this evening...See how it goes.

Road mine this morning in the shower. I mean there's nothing like a good hot shower cascading down over your body while you're bouncing up and down on your big toys

A LOT!!! i've been super horny lately and my dildo has been fucking my boypussy almost every day!!! it makes me feel soooooooo slutty too! i love it :)

Haven't been using any of my toys much lately.

Having said that...

The wife and I had a "date" last night (read: we had sex). Before she even got home from work, I'd come home and slipped a butt plug in, so we fucked while I had my ass filled. Once she knew I was wearing it, she played with it a little bit before we got around to the actual cock-in-pussy act...

as often as needed

My wife would suck me with her strapon all day if she had her way. Lol love her fucking me and me riding her strapon!! About 3-4 times a wk!!

just about every morning for the last three weeks...
i don't even have to use any lube and i can usually pop it tight in.. :)

It's been probably a month now for me. I go in spurts. I'll use one for a while, then I'll get out of the mood and won't for quite some time. I'm currently in a "not" phase...

Back