29 Master seeking his submissive

gamermaster29

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Posts
530
Greetings,

A very good morning/afternoon/evening/night. My name is Gamermaster or GM. It's been about.. roughly five or so months since I've seriously looked for a nice and wonderful submissive or slave. For those interested, I'll simply leave any information regarding me, what I'm looking for, what you can expect. Here goes nothing!

About me:
As far as my name goes, that's not important right now. I will tell you my first name once we get to that level of trust. I'm twenty-nine years old, stand at a height of six feet. I have blond short hair, green/blue eyes. I have about six years of dom experience. As far as my vanilla and every day life goes, I work as an at home Help Desk Technician. With that said, I am on a computer nearly 18 hours a day and time zones matter little to me. :)

As far as myself in a vanilla way:

I am the quintessential geek. I play World of Warcraft EVERYDAY without fail, new comic book day is Wednesday just so everyone knows, and yes I am a Jedi.

I find everything interesting, and I always analyze things from an objective view. You can bring up a topic from no where and I probably have some kind of knowledge about it. From Star trek to animal care, I find it fun to know a little about everything.

As far as my sexual likes, here are some of them:
Likes: humilation/degrading, moderate and hidden public, clothes fetish/wardrobe control, orgasm denial/chastity

What I'm looking for/expect from you:
I'm looking for a loyal FEMALE submissive who's willing to push her limits for me. A couple of things that I expect from my submissive is to be active. I know you don't have all the time in the world to invest into me, but I atleast expect to hear from you on a daily basis. An hour conversation is enough for this, really. What I also expect is for my submissive is to be honest with me. A long-term relationship like this is built out of trust, so lying to me will not make me want to keep you around. I'm searching for someone who's willing to do daily tasks and one on one guided sessions, varying from edges, to semi/hidden public to other forms of masturbation (or not).

Another thing I expect from my submissive is that she's willing to either share pics (face doesn't have to be included, but bonus points if you do), videos or even just audio. I've seen too many boys making fake profiles on here stating that they are 'girls' only to be revealed when they don't want to send pictures for proof and I'm loath that. I know that this will take time, so don't worry about that. I allow my submissives to basically pace out what they're comfortable with. Examples of this include sending pictures of your clothing folded on the floor of the bathroom stall I just instructed you strip in. So, if you're uncomfortable with sending pictures, maybe think twice before sending me a PM.

What can you expect from me?:
You can expect my trust, my kindness and my friendship/love once a proper relationship is made between us. Once you start showing disobedience that's when I change into a more strict dominant in order to make you listen. I don't mind someone being bratty occasionally out of playfulness, but if it happens too often, or you do it just to simply spite me, then I'm sorry; I'm probably not meant to be your dominant.

How to contact me:
There are a couple of ways to contact me. I'm almost always available on Gmail and KiK. If you're interested, please send me a PM on here with your KiK/Gmail. Including a bit about yourself, particularly your kinks and limits, so I know if we'll be a match or not, would be prudent as well.

This was everything that I've really needed to tell you. If there are any questions left unanswered, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I'm a friendly guy, just looking for both love and lust at the same time. I don't bite, unless you kinkily ask me. For now, this is goodbye.

Yours Truly,
GM
 
I tie-off my gonads in deference

I would like you to bruise my genitals with your hands by forcefully slapping and hiting them. Be swift and relentless. My wails of pain should encourage you and stirr your member to thrust to errection.

As my testicles turn dark and my shrunked willy is beaten into submission, i hope you will take the opportunity to encourage me to preform my waist consumtion fetish.

I drink urine from a master, i lick the master's shit-slipped ass crack. No master will get hemeroids while i have my mouth covering their anus. I buy my own gravol and loperimide.

Please consider using me. I am servile and pleasent.
 
Last edited:
I would like you to bruise my genitals with your hands by forcefully slapping and hiting them. Be swift and relentless. My wails of pain should encourage you and stirr your member to thrust to errection.

As my testicles turn dark and my shrunked willy is beaten into submission, i hope you will take the opportunity to encourage me to preform my waist consumtion fetish.

I drink urine from a master, i lick the master's shit-slipped ass crack. No master will get hemeroids while i have my mouth covering their anus. I buy my own gravol and loperimide.

Please consider using me. I am servile and pleasent.
Yeah, that totally sounds pleasant. :eek:
 
I would like you to bruise my genitals with your hands by forcefully slapping and hiting them. Be swift and relentless. My wails of pain should encourage you and stirr your member to thrust to errection.

As my testicles turn dark and my shrunked willy is beaten into submission, i hope you will take the opportunity to encourage me to preform my waist consumtion fetish.

I drink urine from a master, i lick the master's shit-slipped ass crack. No master will get hemeroids while i have my mouth covering their anus. I buy my own gravol and loperimide.

Please consider using me. I am servile and pleasent.

I think I'll pass. FEMALES ONLY.
 
Back
Top