Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you say 'are you comfortable baby girl?', a hand on my cheek as you stand in front of me. You're so close I have to tilt my head back to look you at you , slowly nodding that I'm fine. Truthfully, the pillow you've placed between my thighs skillfully is touching me in a way that makes me want to squirm....and I know you know it. It's a game we've played before but I never tire of it.
I know soon I'll undo your zipper but I'm enjoying your hands caressing a sensual path through my hair....over my jaw...one finger sliding between my lips for a brief moment. My hands snaking a slow path up the backs of your thighs in pace with your movements.
As I unzip your pants, releasing you, I can feel your hands twine tighter in my hair making me squirm...
The pillow does its trick, making me moan against your sensitive flesh and I hear you say 'show me what a good girl you're going to be'....

attachment.php

I have never wanted to be a pillow so bad in all my life!

I hear you say 'are you comfortable baby girl?', a hand on my cheek as you stand in front of me. You're so close I have to tilt my head back to look you at you , slowly nodding that I'm fine. Truthfully, the pillow you've placed between my thighs skillfully is touching me in a way that makes me want to squirm....and I know you know it. It's a game we've played before but I never tire of it.
I know soon I'll undo your zipper but I'm enjoying your hands caressing a sensual path through my hair....over my jaw...one finger sliding between my lips for a brief moment. My hands snaking a slow path up the backs of your thighs in pace with your movements.
As I unzip your pants, releasing you, I can feel your hands twine tighter in my hair making me squirm...
The pillow does its trick, making me moan against your sensitive flesh and I hear you say 'show me what a good girl you're going to be'....

attachment.php

Would love to replace the pillow with my face. My tongue is jealous as hell of it rubydlite:kiss:

Good Morning "sexy":kiss::rose:
checked out the Pics in your Drop Box mhhhhhhh:p & what lovely big Eyes you got:)
maybe I should stick around & do some more exploring ;) anyway, have a funtastic Wknd :)

I find drinking tends to lead to option one. :D
Definitely....with the right I would certainly hope so!!
I know how you feel. I felt the same way earlier this week when they played "The cat's in the cradle" on the radio the other day.

I hope your Friday is well spent.;)
This is so hot and sexy!
That's a sad song too! My Friday was good thank you :kiss:
Beautiful song Ruby, very moving....and yep I did well up, but don't tell anyone :heart:
I won't tell a soul....the part with the dog under the bed....buckets of tears...
Oh thank you, thank you, love your hair all up and stuff, makes a great av :heart:
Thanks sexy...thank YOU!:HEART:
Or better yet having them between my teeth rolling them back and forth while flicking my tongue across the tips! :p
Mmmm hmmm ...that!!!
I have never wanted to be a pillow so bad in all my life!
What can I say....how about being the man who puts the pillow there:rolleyes:?
Would love to replace the pillow with my face. My tongue is jealous as hell of it rubydlite/QUOTE]
As is the thought of tongues!!
Good Morning "sexy"
checked out the Pics in your Drop Box mhhhhhhh:p & what lovely big Eyes you got
maybe I should stick around & do some more exploring ;) anyway, have a funtastic Wknd
Good morning!!!!!!! Thank you...and explore to your hearts content ♡

Last edited:
I don't think I will ever get over your curves, your great boobs and your amazingly delicious nipples. Damn.

I have missed you sexy. You are looking gorgeous as always and those eyes are mysterious and seductive which I love.

I would love to get my hands on you and please you.

Lovely as usual!!!!!!
Xoxox
I don't think I will ever get over your curves, your great boobs and your amazingly delicious nipples. Damn.
Well look whose returned;) when people start getting tired it's time for me to stop snapping pics....:kiss: (thanks)
I would love to just be there!
Aawww...ok;) lol
I have missed you sexy. You are looking gorgeous as always and those eyes are mysterious and seductive which I love. I would love to get my hands on you and please you.

Here I am ....taaaaaa daaaaaa lol just kidding. It's been said I can make peopled things with one stare;) in high school and university my friends had a name for 'the look' lol
...12 hr drive or so....then it could happen;)
I like your style in Mason jars' simple yet eloquent.
My fave!!!!
I absolutely love this song too. I haven't cried about it, but I can definitely relate.
It's great, no?
Such a hot, sexy body! :heart:
Thanks sexy lady *mwahh :kiss:*

I'm freezing....a -29 out door adventure this morning and I still can't feel my toes...ahhhh
So what do I do? Get naked....sheesh....sometimes I wonder about myself lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm freezing....a -29 out door adventure this morning and I still can't feel my toes...ahhhh
So what do I do? Get naked....sheesh....sometimes I wonder about myself lol

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh my goodness, baby! So sexy. So yummy!!!

Looking fucking sexy. I would love to heat you up. What things would you make me do with that look?

Hmm. I'm suddenly seeing a perk to this miserable cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back