What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now I'm trying to dive back into my writing. I need to stop taking these long-ass breaks. Vacation be damned, it ruins my writing rhythm! So, let's see, I'll start with Brit. Need to get an answer from Luna before I start pushing into that thread again.

Nods.

So now I'm trying to dive back into my writing. I need to stop taking these long-ass breaks. Vacation be damned, it ruins my writing rhythm! So, let's see, I'll start with Brit. Need to get an answer from Luna before I start pushing into that thread again.

Nods.

It can be brutal to try and get your feet back after a long break. Good luck to ya.

Also, and this probably been going on for at least 48 hours, but I'm still doing it on some level:

I'm wondering if I'm just romanticizing what happened, or if it really is that dramatic. Probably the former.

*giggles* Do you need a distraction :devil:

It would have been nice especially since you can be so sensually distracting, but I'm back now, and am hunkering down to work on a post or two.

But the willingness to distract me from the downer of having an expensive appliance in my home completely useless to me now is much appreciated.

Considering how hot everyone seems to be...

and I mean that in terms of temperature...

...and ok so may I mean in other terms as well...

besides the point...getting distracted...

I'm grateful that...although it was some 90 degrees outside today...

I had air conditioning.

iz troo!

squirms all happily, legs ending up across Lily's lap...unintentionally, of course

I caughts me a Lady!!!
*continues her fun game of IceCubeMunching and LadyLicking*
You do wea-wise, Ah may naw be abuh to shtop.
Fook.
Mah tunn wen nub.

Truer words. Never Spoken.

*Sticks frozen tongue out at him*

Did you get my PM or did I actually forget to send that...?

I caughts me a Lady!!!
*continues her fun game of IceCubeMunching and LadyLicking*
You do wea-wise, Ah may naw be abuh to shtop.
Fook.
Mah tunn wen nub.

gasps in horror!
Nub?? I mean...numb??
Then you will not be able to taste yummy things like...
dips finger in a here-to-fore unseen bowl of whipped cream and slips it ialong the oh-so-vulnerable-due-to-excessive-iceplaying-tongue of teh Lily
OH NOES!

gasps in horror!
Nub?? I mean...numb??
Then you will not be able to taste yummy things like...
dips finger in a here-to-fore unseen bowl of whipped cream and slips it ialong the oh-so-vulnerable-due-to-excessive-iceplaying-tongue of teh Lily
OH NOES!

*Tries to taste, then whines*
Pweash tell me dat wud whip cweam and not staving cweam.

*Flicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth a few times*

Bahhhh...
*Gives a few testing licks against her lips, then nods*
Better!

*Grabs the bowl and dives onto Lady*
Wheeee!!! I wanna make a Lady Sundae!

*Tries to taste, then whines*
Pweash tell me dat wud whip cweam and not staving cweam.

*Flicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth a few times*

Bahhhh...
*Gives a few testing licks against her lips, then nods*
Better!

*Grabs the bowl and dives onto Lady*
Wheeee!!! I wanna make a Lady Sundae!

tumbles into a big bowl of, well, ME!
hot fudge! I demand to be slathered in hot fudge!
thinks...
not too hot, please!
And with a Lily on top!
ooooo!
we will be most tasty!

tumbles into a big bowl of, well, ME!
hot fudge! I demand to be slathered in hot fudge!
thinks...
not too hot, please!
And with a Lily on top!
ooooo!
we will be most tasty!

You just complained you were too warm... I will not be held responsible for making you worse! *pages for hershey syrup instead*

Now let's strip down, roll around, and get cooled off sticky sweet gooey messy together. Kay?

You just complained you were too warm... I will not be held responsible for making you worse! *pages for hershey syrup instead*

Now let's strip down, roll around, and get cooled off sticky sweet gooey messy together. Kay?

Casts a vote in favor of this option.

I would like it noted that I am officially casting my ballot in favor of this idea.
nods
Also, showers after!

Since i'm obviously not going to bed tonight, today this morningish..i might as well get a shower and get dressed.

Getting ready to fire up the BBQ to cremate, I mean, cook more sausages than are strictly needed for a little family like ours :D

Getting ready to fire up the BBQ to cremate, I mean, cook more sausages than are strictly needed for a little family like ours :D

Of course. Some need to be sacrifed to the Patron God/Saint of BBQs to ensure that the rest are just right for everyone else. Either that, or you put an open beer aside for the cook. Either sacrifice works just as well. At least they do in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back