Any indian author's interested to write a story about slutty mom?

CuckoldWittol

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
67
I can give more ideas and tips. Very hardcore and rough sex. Please contact me. My mail id is "[Email removed per violation of Forum Rules." :heart:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You could post your story ideas here in Story Ideas. What a novel idea!
 
You could post your story ideas here in Story Ideas. What a novel idea!

I am an Indian. So I like my stories involving some religion and culture in it. Please make one for me. I will give you as much ideas and tips as you want.

Story:1
Story is being told by a boy about his slutty mother. It happened some years back and still going on.
Mom character: Very slutty, always aroused, craves for sex all the time,daring and has little love for dad. She loves dad but prefers his money more than him.
Dad's character: Completely innocent, loves family more than anything, hardworking, trusts and believes whatever mom says
Son's character: [Was a kid at that time]Spies mom's activities. Lies to dad about mom to prevent family problems.


# Mom has affair with dad's business rivals and some family members.
# Since she is daring, some sexual activities takes place while dad and other family people are around (eg:parties)
# Only the mom in this story is a slut other ladies are faithful
# Mom's slutiness is known only to mom, guys who fuck her and son
# Please include rough and hardcore sex
# Humiliation is also necessary. Mom and the guys humiliate dad. But dad does not know that is being humiliated.
 
indian author

wow, the concept exactly reflects my life, my mom, dad, lot of uncles and myself. i also want to write my lifestory. i supported my mom always. i was the alibi to my mom, my mom always used my assistance,

many times i kept my dad engaged while my mom enjoyed with one of her men.

i helped mom seducing men.

i have lot of lies to my dad,

a lot to tell...
 
Is the "slutty mom / innocent dad / alibi kid" theme common in popular Indian literature?
 
And you bumped an almost year old thread to write this story and submit it to Lit, kumar?
 
And thanks for the fave vote!

but i have personally seen three families including mine
Maybe I should have asked if it's common in literature and/or society. I know little of Indian social dynamics -- and yes, I know that India is socially as complex as Europe, so any generalities are misleading.

But I have read that infidelity is almost expected in some European cultures. And I have seen more than a few references to Indian slut wives. I wonder if infidelity is a strong sub-current on the sub-continent, or are those tales merely erotic fantasies?
 
Back
Top