Once more with feeling.

Hello every one, happy Friday :D. I'm working on the burlesque vid, but I'll probably need to work out some sort of routine or something...hmm. This is me playing around though, I was going to choose some hip hop but instead I thought I'd go for a tune that annoys everyone not just the oldies*.
:rolleyes:

th_2233B81E-908E-4055-903F-B935BDEC45C4-4690-000005DD8D3FE959.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope that amuses you all, sorry I'm being so un-sexy right now. I'll post the old pics and maybe something new as well.

*Everyone on lit.

I find you horrible and attractive.

Wait. That's not right.

...or is it?

Horrible and attractive was totally my desired effect...I was so close to doing that Louis Prima song from the jungle book as well. :rolleyes:

Haha. That video is one of the oddest things I have seen on lit. But also one of my favourite things on Lit. Too cute!

Haha. That video is one of the oddest things I have seen on lit. But also one of my favourite things on Lit. Too cute!

I think it's a pretty big accomplishment to post the oddest thing on a site with numerous incest threads, so thanks :nana:. Hope you're doing alright, I'm on my way over to your thread now...

I can wait for it. :rolleyes:

hey you

Hey sex face, I need to post something sexy...before everyone just dismisses me as insane.

Before everyone that's left dismiss me as insane I mean. :rolleyes: I honestly thought you would love the jungle book song.

Thank you for finding those. There is really an incredible similarity. I might not explain this well, but here goes. It's not only the facial similarity. There is also that combination of innocence and sexuality that attracted me to BB as a teen. I'm in my 60's and have seen many beautiful women over the years, but only a few have moved me like you and Brigitte. Amazing !

View attachment 1171512

View attachment 1171513

View attachment 1171514

for lovedownunder, the others are in this thread somewhere apparently :rolleyes:

Hey sex face, I need to post something sexy...before everyone just dismisses me as insane.

Before everyone that's left dismiss me as insane I mean. :rolleyes: I honestly thought you would love the jungle book song.

I love everything. Even spiders.*

*Not spiders.

Thank you for finding those. There is really an incredible similarity. I might not explain this well, but here goes. It's not only the facial similarity. There is also that combination of innocence and sexuality that attracted me to BB as a teen. I'm in my 60's and have seen many beautiful women over the years, but only a few have moved me like you and Brigitte. Amazing !

Yep, I don't think I'm THAT similar to her facially really, but I've the same 'thing'* as her. I get it and I'm flattered :D.

I love everything. Even spiders.*

*Not spiders.

I can save you from spiders**

*Not vagina
**Not Australian spiders

Hello beautiful. Miss me? :p *cute little spank* hehe. How have you been?? It's been a while, been away again but am back. Great to see your still around. Missing you!

This relationship isn't going anywhere. :rolleyes:

I wasn't going to say anything but I feel like things have been strained between us for some time.

*goes and masturbates in the bathroom*

Hello beautiful. Miss me? :p *cute little spank* hehe. How have you been?? It's been a while, been away again but am back. Great to see your still around. Missing you!

Hey you,I'm good cheers.Hope everything's good in NZ :D

I wasn't going to say anything but I feel like things have been strained between us for some time.

*goes and masturbates in the bathroom*

I WAS MASTURBATING IN THE BATHROOM, TOO!!!! :eek:Marry me?!!?!?!

:rolleyes:

Back