Whats your fetish?

I don't know if this can be considered a true "fetish" but I like women who wear riding boots.

For me, I do like a confident gal in her classy leather knee high fuck me boots, be it flats, block heels or even stilletos....

Body hair on both women and men! Anything to do with the ass! Supersized women and men! Incest of all kinds!

Last edited:
For me it's wearing Andrew Christian style jocks, thongs, and briefs. I don't like wearing panties or female thongs, just the bright color with straps and stuff guy style underwear. Wish more guys were into it.

For me it's wearing Andrew Christian style jocks, thongs, and briefs. I don't like wearing panties or female thongs, just the bright color with straps and stuff guy style underwear. Wish more guys were into it.

I like those too!

Direct and Honest

I would have to say
Lush Full Bodied Women
Squirting
Taking a vibe or dildo...tried it once...felt great.
Had fantasy of my wife and a hung stud getting me drunk and making me serve them at same time.
Futanari...not a Trans.. but a Gorgeous Amazon woman with big tits, a tight ass, wet pussy, and a large thick cock who mskes me her playtoy...OFTEN!!

Input commands via USB 1.1 are far more sensual than 3.2. I find my pleasure center 'really gets going' when that older protocol is used.

Input commands via USB 1.1 are far more sensual than 3.2. I find my pleasure center 'really gets going' when that older protocol is used.

That's cause the transfer rate is much slower at 1.1 allowing for more tactile responses. Like slow licking instead of quick swallowing.

Fetish

I'm really interested in pegging, bondage, and crossdressing. Gotta appreciate girls with nice asses too.

I am a sucker for consensual non-consent.
I've been lucky enough to be the predator in such situations a few times.

Back