Most incest stories are straight to sex yet get high ratings

And here I get accused of putting in too much plot and character development before boinking. lol.
 
Hi Rus,

Your English is just fine. You raise a valid point, but it can be applied to just about any category of story. Here are my thoughts...

I like the incest category. Mainly this is due to the taboo/extra naughty aspect of the stories. Yes, there are quite a few stories that are just as you described. "Guy falls into girls pussy just because it is in the same room of the house." I too, find these stories to be disappointing. I prefer a story that develops the characters and the situation somewhat. There are plenty of this type of stories in the incest category if you keep looking. Even so, many of the incest stories should be read while keeping in mind that the stories are fantasy. They might not be as believable (as in you could actually see that happening in the real world) as other types of stories. (such as you might find in the erotic couplings category) Still, they can be entertaining.

I recommend that you explore the category a little. In doing so, you might start by scrolling to the bottom of the first page and checking the number of pages in the story. One page stories probably won't be to your liking. 4 page or more stories might capture your interest. That isn't to say that longer is better, but in general I find the one pagers don't develop the story as much as slightly longer ones. There are some longer ones that don't develop the story or characters either though. I remember a story about a "family canoe trip' that you might find acceptable.

But, each to their own type/category/length of story. That's why there are many categories. Happy reading.
 
Last edited:
And here I get accused of putting in too much plot and character development before boinking. lol.

I posted a long story and got feedback that the story was too long, not enough sex, and sex not soon enough. So I wrote a couple short stories, strokers I guess you could call them, and I got comments that 'that never happens in real life, people meet and have sex right away'.

So you just can't win here!
 
I posted a long story and got feedback that the story was too long, not enough sex, and sex not soon enough. So I wrote a couple short stories, strokers I guess you could call them, and I got comments that 'that never happens in real life, people meet and have sex right away'.

So you just can't win here!

No, you can't. So don't worry about all of the contradictory comments. Write what YOU want, and keep true to yourself. After a while you will collect a group of fans who want to read what you write, the trolls and naysayers might go away, or you can silence them if they don't (never be afraid to use the 'delete' button, you owe them nothing).

But write what you want to write. If people don't like it they can go away and write their own stuff, if they're so passionate about their views. Oh, that's right, they can only write vitriol. 'Delete.'
 
I posted a long story and got feedback that the story was too long, not enough sex, and sex not soon enough. So I wrote a couple short stories, strokers I guess you could call them, and I got comments that 'that never happens in real life, people meet and have sex right away'.

So you just can't win here!
I don't write short stories. I think the key to writing a successful long incest story is to keep ratcheting up the sexual tension. "My Lingerie-Loving Sister Moves In" is six pages and "My Sister Set Me Up on a Blind Date" is seven pages (see links in my sig). Both are steady, slow build ups to the final sex scene.
 
There's no secret or key anything to writing successful erotica--other than to actually get it written.
 
I'm not into incest, but I feel you on this. The main reason why I read stories rather than watching porn is that most of my sexual fantasies are rather, err, "psychological" - or at least more psychological than a biology book; and a lot of porn is like a study in anatomy.

(Also in BDSM: there's too much SM and too little D/s for my liking - and it's so often about pain and never about submission. There was a porn site a while called "Slaves in Love" - not sure if it exists anymore or what they actually did, but this is a concept I like: slaves in love! I don't want the females weaseling out into their rape fantasies; I want to not simply suck cock but to become passionate cocksuckers who submit because they want to submit, etc.)


It reminds me, though, that I've stumbled upon a femdom story I sadly don't find anymore. Set in a dystopian future, the story focused on a femdom-led family with the dominant sister/daughter being the main protagonist. The rest of the family were just minor side-kicks, the young woman mostly interacting with her friends, etc. Nevertheless, her teasing and bullying her brother was regularly described. At the end of the story, her brother was eventually broken and knelt in front of her, kissed her boots and asked her if she'd like him to call her "Mistress".

And although this was just a minor plot, it was the hottest moment of the story because the story allowed to follow, step-by-step, the breaking of the brother until that magic moment where a slave is "broken" and fully surrenders was finally reached.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top