Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 01-15-2018, 12:33 AM   #4226
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeytangofoxtrot View Post
spreader bars.... YES
Yes, quite a useful invention!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:09 AM   #4227
Proximus
Redneck Genius
 
Proximus's Avatar
 
Proximus is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southeast of Disorder
Posts: 1,891
http://78.media.tumblr.com/3c75b8054...9y3o1_1280.jpg
__________________
My SRP Profile
"No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for *money*. It's a *job*. That didn't come out right." ~ Martin Blank

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2018, 01:21 PM   #4228
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru
 
whiskeytangofoxtrot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: midwest
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximus View Post
would love to dom her
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 12:01 AM   #4229
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines
 
gracie920101's Avatar
 
gracie920101 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Waaaayyy south
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximus View Post
Mhmmm.

  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 09:09 AM   #4230
lovingfingers
Literotica Guru
 
lovingfingers is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 5,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael2956 View Post
Want!
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2018, 09:11 AM   #4231
lovingfingers
Literotica Guru
 
lovingfingers is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: East Coast USA
Posts: 5,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouchfeelsgood View Post
Mmmmmm!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM   #4232
Proximus
Redneck Genius
 
Proximus's Avatar
 
Proximus is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southeast of Disorder
Posts: 1,891
http://78.media.tumblr.com/8c4b13fcf...jyp6o1_500.jpg

http://78.media.tumblr.com/bd5f09615...jyp6o1_500.jpg
__________________
My SRP Profile
"No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for *money*. It's a *job*. That didn't come out right." ~ Martin Blank

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 07:22 AM   #4233
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru
 
whiskeytangofoxtrot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: midwest
Posts: 557
such a turn-on!
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM   #4234
Proximus
Redneck Genius
 
Proximus's Avatar
 
Proximus is offline
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Southeast of Disorder
Posts: 1,891
https://78.media.tumblr.com/72228c05...2xgco1_400.gif
__________________
My SRP Profile
"No, no. Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for *money*. It's a *job*. That didn't come out right." ~ Martin Blank

  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM   #4235
clistenovena
Literotica Guru
 
clistenovena's Avatar
 
clistenovena is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Not here.
Posts: 1,362
Just something about all access...

Open for business
__________________

"All should strive to learn what they are running from, and to, and why." ~James Thurber


"So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways."
(Pink penned that line. I borrowed from the best... look and see
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 01:18 PM   #4236
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru
 
whiskeytangofoxtrot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: midwest
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by clistenovena View Post
Just something about all access...

Open for business
oh my such a fantasy to switch with her
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #4237
whiskeytangofoxtrot
Literotica Guru
 
whiskeytangofoxtrot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: midwest
Posts: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proximus View Post
wishing that could be me
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM   #4238
13Fantasies
Literotica Guru
 
13Fantasies's Avatar
 
13Fantasies is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 7,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by clistenovena View Post
Just something about all access...

Open for business
She seems less than thrilled.
__________________
"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #4239
gracie920101
Colors outside the lines
 
gracie920101's Avatar
 
gracie920101 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Waaaayyy south
Posts: 1,994
Now I'm thinking about bowling for some reason.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM   #4240
frmtutanota
c'mon Dave, gimme a break
 
frmtutanota's Avatar
 
frmtutanota is offline
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central US
Posts: 2,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by clistenovena View Post
Just something about all access...

Open for business
Hhhmmm...
__________________
Visible old perv among others
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 12:14 AM   #4241
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie920101 View Post
Now I'm thinking about bowling for some reason.
I'm glad your mind's in the gutter (I meant the bowling lane gutter, of course)
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 12:17 AM   #4242
EmpressJosephine
Mistress of Role-Plays
 
EmpressJosephine's Avatar
 
EmpressJosephine is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 7,515
__________________

Secretly Sexual...




Empress Josephine





P.S. Here are some of my secrets...
Active role-playing stories: Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power; Because Big Sister Says So!; Underhand Serve.

Inactive role-playing stories (expecting co-authors to return): Winter's Sisterhood: A Tale of Divine Love; Mentor; Role Model.

Moth-balled role-playing stories (looking for new co-authors to revitalize): The Affairs of Kaitain: A Role-Play of Dune; New Mytilini.

Archived role-playing stories (not expecting co-authors to return): Find them here.

Completed role-playing stories: Mother of the Groom.

  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:26 AM   #4243
read312
 
read312's Avatar
 
read312 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 08:11 AM   #4244
ouchfeelsgood
Literotica Guru
 
ouchfeelsgood's Avatar
 
ouchfeelsgood is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressJosephine View Post
Nothing like inescapable pleasure!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:15 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.