Naughty and Intelligent is hot

I love seeing you around to Hon!!
๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

What a lazy comment? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ hahahahha Thanks 13F, arenโ€™t you adding a 14th today? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

:cathappy: I didnโ€™t thought of creating a list like this before; It looks concise and definitely the most asked question/misconception about me having tattoos.

Most common misconception about AnhedonicDementic.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

What a lazy comment? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜œ hahahahha Thanks 13F, arenโ€™t you adding a 14th today? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

:cathappy: I didnโ€™t thought of creating a list like this before; It looks concise and definitely the most asked question/misconception about me having tattoos.

Most common misconception about AnhedonicDementic.

I would, but it would likely be two days from now by the time I boarded a plane and got anywhere near you. :p

I would, but it would likely be two days from now by the time I boarded a plane and got anywhere near you. :p

I am good in behaving while patienly waiting. So have you booked a ticket yet? :D

After your visit here, you have to change your name to: 13UnforgettableSexcapades , fantasies realized :p

Hi guys, I opened a new photo thread:
Cyclothymic Tendencies of AD (My Photo Thread)
If you have time, you may click here to visit.
Thank you :rose:

Have a lovely weekend everyone! :)

-AD

Hello guys! :kiss:
It's been a while since I last posted here.

I would be happy to share some photos from my stroll yesterday. :cathappy:

And though I am no longer actively searching for that Intelligent and Naughty guy,

I am very grateful to have found good friends here :heart:

Have a lovely day everyone!

-AD:rose:

And though I am no longer actively searching for that Intelligent and Naughty guy,

Mmmmm missed it!!!

Image not found message from all three links.

Yes, I agree with this. I love having intelligent conversations. Anytime I get any pm from anyone from here and their very intelligent, I look forward to their pm's. It's arousing too. So yes naughty and intelligence goes hand in hand. :heart:

Uncloaking from lurking land.

Sorry I've not come here as often as I should, AD. Looking swell, by the way.

Yes, I agree with this. I love having intelligent conversations. Anytime I get any pm from anyone from here and their very intelligent, I look forward to their pm's. It's arousing too. So yes naughty and intelligence goes hand in hand. :heart:

It's always the quiet ones you have to worry about. Or so I've been told for years, especially in college :devil:

Back