Confessions: What Are Yours? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime a man makes eye contact with me or looks my way for more than 10 seconds, whether I acknowledge them or not I wonder what they're like in bed and ponder what they were thinking when they looked at me.

ICT they were probably thinking the exact same thing, just a guess

:rose:

Groupthink
The unfortunate power of the herd
Be your own person

It's just a sad attempt to make himself feel better by making others feel worse. He's a slow learner but he'll catch on one of these days that no one here cares what he thinks. When he brushes his teeth in the morning it's still the same fucking insignificant loser staring back. No amount of trolling will cure that.

discuss with me in PM why you are worthy of future response or conversation, otherwise get thee back to the General Board from which you obviously spawned:p

ICT... this is a sad day.

Anyone who is replying to this JT person in a friendly way will now be on my ignore list as well. I don't tolerate trash in the real world I am sure as hell not going to allow here. Some of these people I knew and considered friends. They're gone, They don't exist. :(

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.:D

You're funny. Little irrelevant boy.

I see I can read his posts when quoted.
He makes me LOL. I know it's not right to laugh at retards but he's an exception :D
Now he should get back to Denny's & clean the shit up in the men's washroom BAHHHHH
Make that minimal wage buddy

L:rose:

ICT... this is a sad day.

Anyone who is replying to this JT person in a friendly way will now be on my ignore list as well. I don't tolerate trash in the real world I am sure as hell not going to allow here. Some of these people I knew and considered friends. They're gone, They don't exist. :(

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.:D

I don't like him but what you said is straight soft. Those comnents are weak. Take off the cape,the username and avatar. Whoever listens to you is even weaker. That is straight high school activity. You mean you let him affect you to the extent that, it affects who you speak to. He runs your every thought. He already beat you.

I don't like him but what you said is straight soft. Those comnents are weak. Take off the cape,the username and avatar. Whoever listens to you is even weaker. That is straight high school activity. You mean you let him affect you to the extent that, it affects who you speak to. He runs your every thought. He already beat you.

ICT I am unsettled by the fact that I agree with parts of what SA said. :eek:
I speak with him, in a semi-annoyance semi-amusement fashion. Although I was never on your friend list Superman2008, so I would imagine I cant be off of it. I don't know if it make sense for you to ignore your friends for what is obviously a person trying to rub you the wrong way.

ICT I am unsettled by the fact that I agree with parts of what SA said. :eek:
I speak with him, in a semi-annoyance semi-amusement fashion. Although I was never on your friend list Superman2008, so I would imagine I cant be off of it. I don't know if it make sense for you to ignore your friends for what is obviously a person trying to rub you the wrong way.

Hey unsettled what I ever do to you lol. No problem at least you're honest about it.

Actually, I never gave the I'm-at-home-on disability guy a thought. He loves trailing behind my posts though.
And I couldn't care less what he or his e-friends do.
Look at his actual pic, though. What a goober.

Lmao you're a lier. You comment on all photos and even got caught listening to my audios lol. Questionable behavior from a supposedly straight man lol. Now you even hoping on new Avatar. You're words say this your actions say something else.

ICT today is such a great time in my life nothing in this world can affect my mood.

He didn't beat me. That gives him too much credit. If you're a friend of his you're no friend of mine. Simple as that. I don't have time for bullshit of any kind whether irl or here or anywhere. Less drama. Ya know?

Last edited:
Did you actually 'lol'?
You write like a chik.
If you're going to stay on my dick, at least make me a sandwich after.

Yeah I did actually laugh out loud!
You're a cute little bitch when you get upset.
I think it's you who'll be making the sanwiches.
No mayo though, can't stand that shit and don't forget my beer bitch
Or you'll get what you got again.

ICT this thread is starting to look like a

train-wreck.jpg

IFCT I have seldom followed the masses or made decisions based on the majority opinion

ICT I miss the regular posting crew from 5+ years ago, I feel like they acted much more mature and there was less schoolyard bickering

Now for what I actually came here to post....my future in-laws are super nice people but have absolutely no sense of boundaries, I've got a feeling it's going to be an interesting future with them

IAFCT ... Your right Shy .. It used to be an enjoyable Thread to follow .. To much school yard .. 'Grade school level' Bitching and moaning ... :D !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back