StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was away I spent a lot of time working on my first story "Anne & John, a Family Affair" (Just published yesterday! Yay!)

Anyway, writing the details about John stroking his hard cock while watching Anne pleasure herself with her toy would get me going like you wouldn't believe! :p Several times I would have to stop, my :cattail: longing to be satisfied!

These 3 pics depict one of those times. :devil:

enjoy ;)

any chance there's more "depictions" you'd like to share with us? :eek:

While I was away I spent a lot of time working on my first story "Anne & John, a Family Affair" (Just published yesterday! Yay!)

Anyway, writing the details about John stroking his hard cock while watching Anne pleasure herself with her toy would get me going like you wouldn't believe! :p Several times I would have to stop, my :cattail: longing to be satisfied!

enjoy ;)

Damn baby, you are so fine. Those candid pics are a major distraction for me.

enjoy ;)

attachment.php

Now I need to do something very similar!! :devil:

Sweet sexy hot mamsie, had so much fun catching up here.
And thank you for making this brutal hot humid day even more euhmmm humid.
LOVED all of your pics, from the sunset, the moose, your little dresses, cute panties, me time.....MMMMMMM
Just one thing we so should have a magic wand party......:D:devil: I bring the towels lol......
Thank you again for being so sweet, sexy and a great friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

And congrats on your first story on LIT, so proud of you sexy mamsie.:kiss::kiss::kiss:

enjoy ;)
Very sexy and I appreciate you sharing the sequence, nice build up and release. Hope you are well, looking forward to seeing "more" of you and reading your stories.

enjoy ;)
holy moly......maybe I should take a little break from work and take matters into my own hands as well

enjoy ;)

Love how your photo sequence tells are fabulous erotic story... I would love to help you undress with my mouth and bring you over the edge with a vibe on you sex button and tongue inside your sweet sexy folds.....

WoW! So this is what happens when I have limited online time.
Sexy as HELL!

So here is what is going on in my brain. *Having never met you...I walk into the room and you are on the bed with your hand down your panties. Rubbing is in full motion. Our eyes meet and you close your eyes and continue. Devilish smirk appears on your face.*

Amp

WoW! So this is what happens when I have limited online time.
Sexy as HELL!

So here is what is going on in my brain. *Having never met you...I walk into the room and you are on the bed with your hand down your panties. Rubbing is in full motion. Our eyes meet and you close your eyes and continue. Devilish smirk appears on your face.*

Amp

Amp!! :) where have you been buddy? I've missed you! :kiss:

I love the way you think!! So if I closed my eyes and continued rubbing and smiling......what would you be doing?? :)

I love the way you think!! So if I closed my eyes and continued rubbing and smiling......what would you be doing?? :)

Hi sweetness. I'm in one of those periods where too many demands are being placed on my time. Work, Friends and even family.

*trying not to touch myself I walk over to the foot of the bed and gaze between your partially spread legs. Placing my hands on the bed where you can't feel them I lean over and guide my face to less than an inch above your fingers. Your smell excites me more as I breath heavily onto your fingers. You feel the slightest touch of my cheek on your thigh.*

Amp

I'm glad you did too.
thank you for that peek, I will definitely take a long look at the rest of you.

And congrats on the story! I will be sure to read soon!

Okay, so now I feel like a dork. Just saw the post from emptiness and checked out your profile. Found link and read your story. Loved the story of course. But also feel bad because of the my last post and the plot. :eek:

Amp

enjoy ;)

A story?! Where? You are such a filthy girl. I love it.

These are H O T !

Stacey...I am so glad you did! Made my day (or evening as it is)!
Jim

yay! :)
Hi sweetness. I'm in one of those periods where too many demands are being placed on my time. Work, Friends and even family.

*trying not to touch myself I walk over to the foot of the bed and gaze between your partially spread legs. Placing my hands on the bed where you can't feel them I lean over and guide my face to less than an inch above your fingers. Your smell excites me more as I breath heavily onto your fingers. You feel the slightest touch of my cheek on your thigh.*

Amp

OooooOOoo, I love the way you talk Amp. :devil: :p

Okay, so now I feel like a dork. Just saw the post from emptiness and checked out your profile. Found link and read your story. Loved the story of course. But also feel bad because of the my last post and the plot.
Amp

Dont feel like a dork! I loved what you wrote! ;)

Loved the pics and the story. Very sexy!

thanks SH :kiss:

A story?! Where? You are such a filthy girl. I love it.

These are H O T !

Oh I am! and so are you and I love it!! :devil: let me know what you think if you read it. :)

Vacation Series...cont.

So, this day was Sunny on the beach. We all spent the day on the sand and in the water, building castle fortresses, skiing, tubing, kayaking......

But me...I basked in the sun and enjoyed the view. Floated on the raft, and did as little as possible!

I got nice and oily and then ended up nice and sandy. Had to take a nice cool shower by late afternoon.

Attachments

• sand fortress.jpg
    sand fortress.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 779
  • water play.jpg
    water play.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,044
  • getting some sun.jpg
    getting some sun.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 719
  • cool refreshing shower.jpg
    cool refreshing shower.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 954
So, this day was Sunny on the beach. We all spent the day on the sand and in the water, building castle fortresses, skiing, tubing, kayaking......

But me...I basked in the sun and enjoyed the view. Floated on the raft, and did as little as possible!

I got nice and oily and then ended up nice and sandy. Had to take a nice cool shower by late afternoon.

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Ms. Stackey, Has anyone tell you that you have an amazing body within the past hour?

I am sure you hear that every day already. ;)

What can I say sweet sexy one,
1) I wane play in the sand with YOU
2) I wane play in the water with YOU
3) I wane rub sun lotion all over YOU ( no hands) :D
4) I wane take that refreshing shower with you, not sure we ever get dry but that's another thing :devil:
5) I JUST WANE PLAY WITH YOU.

MMMM great pics again..... so when are we going on that trip again :D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Bumping my sexy GF back to page one where she belongs.
Hope your having a great naughty Saturday evening sweet and sexy one, know I m having naughty dreams about YOU , just saying :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

The "Girls" Look very nice:kiss::rose::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back