What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samandiriel said:
Anticipating.......excited......I should try to catch up on my sleep.
That might be a good idea. ;)

Good morning, Lit! My mood is bouncy. Like :nana: :D bouncy. I'm counting down the minutes. And you know, every time I get distracted from this almost child-like excitement, it all comes flooding back in such a delicious wave. :D

Happy sigh. Oh . . . and I can't stop smiling. :D

I love Everybody! :heart:

Im better on one front...but i have some things i need to get out of my system desperately because of the person i become when im in this state of mind...im gonna go up to the common and try and write. for a little while at least.

Morning all :kiss:
*hugs* to all that need or want :rose:

Mood: cold, tired, & grouchy...going back to bed and try this again later :rolleyes:

G'morning, friends! :kiss:

Moods? Hrm. Primarily, I'm thankful I have such wonderful friends who I can count on to "be there" for me. I'm going to leave it at that, 'cause what lies below the surface is unpleasant in several ways.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

slightly hung over. kinda sorta. too much to drink and too little sleep but im home today so im sure a nap will be in short order.

:kiss:
cuz i wanna.

vella_ms said:
smiles.
good to see you l_e!
:rose:

as always, you brighten my day. :heart:

now that i've had some coffee, mood is decidedly uncertain.

there's a black cloud on the horizon - dentist appt. this pm

lil_elvis said:
as always, you brighten my day. :heart:

now that i've had some coffee, mood is decidedly uncertain.

there's a black cloud on the horizon - dentist appt. this pm
deep breath, mr. man.
i so understand hatred of dentist. im not a fan and have had to resort to valium just for cleanings at certain points.
:rose::heart:

Well, I wasn't in the mood to go to work. Then I stepped on the scales....and my heart stopped.

I am going to limit my intake of liquid carbs (aka beer) and get back into my workout routine.

So right now I'm kinda depressed.....and still not in the mood to go to work.

Misty_Morning said:
Well, I wasn't in the mood to go to work. Then I stepped on the scales....and my heart stopped.

I am going to limit my intake of liquid carbs (aka beer) and get back into my workout routine.

So right now I'm kinda depressed.....and still not in the mood to go to work.
sorry youre down about your 'number'
we dont have a scale in the house. i couldnt handle it.

have you ever considered just going by how you feel and not by your number? just asking and not trying to be stupid or anything.

i have a feeling you probably are stunning no matter what your number is.

vella_ms said:
have you ever considered just going by how you feel and not by your number? just asking and not trying to be stupid or anything.

i have a feeling you probably are stunning no matter what your number is.

Well, usually I do that but I kinda felt thinker than usual that's why I stepped on the scales.

And right now I don't feel attractive in the least bit. I don't want to dwell on this during the day but I know I will.

vella_ms said:
deep breath, mr. man.
i so understand hatred of dentist. im not a fan and have had to resort to valium just for cleanings at certain points.
:rose::heart:

it's only a cleaning, but, well, i'm just a coward.

on the bright side, got all my tickets for planes and trains, hotel reservations, etc for Italy in July. be away for 12 days, but the lay over weekend is in Venice :nana:

lil_elvis said:
it's only a cleaning, but, well, i'm just a coward.

on the bright side, got all my tickets for planes and trains, hotel reservations, etc for Italy in July. be away for 12 days, but the lay over weekend is in Venice :nana:
sweet! i wont get too jealous, i promise...if only you'd send me a trinket. *grin*

no, im not even remotely appologetic for being so damn obvious. :cool:

i know what you mean about cleanings though. honest to god ive had such bad experiences with dentists. :rose:

Misty_Morning said:
Well, usually I do that but I kinda felt thinker than usual that's why I stepped on the scales.

And right now I don't feel attractive in the least bit. I don't want to dwell on this during the day but I know I will.

With that brilliant, incisive mind you don't feel attractive?

:confused: I don't understand.

RebeccaLeah said:
Yay! I have a fully working computer again! (Thank goodness for warantees)
:nana: :D :nana: :D :nana:

:D

Hiya, Becca! Heard you had a question the other night. The answer is--regrettably--no.

RebeccaLeah said:
Yay! I have a fully working computer again! (Thank goodness for warantees)
:nana: :D :nana: :D :nana:
i swear swear swear to have a package off to you soon. promise. just gatta get my next check.
:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back