I May Regret This Later...

I can make YOU more interesting with the same equipment..FYI.

I wouldn't even need all that. I'd just need my left foot and his lack of junk and he's definitely be more interesting in the matter of like 3 seconds.

But I digress. I'm a lover not a fighter.
 
I wouldn't even need all that. I'd just need my left foot and his lack of junk and he's definitely be more interesting in the matter of like 3 seconds.

But I digress. I'm a lover not a fighter.

A lover with violent thoughts? Hmmm I'm digging this more and more.
 
Morning beautiful :rose:

(It is here...)

Again, another collection of pics appeared as I slept. And, as always, simply beautiful.

Love your sexy body :kiss:

Thanks again for sharing yourself.

Beautiful.
 
I love this thread!!! The lip bit while partially undressed at work is sultry and erotic... well done!! Thank you for playing with us;)
 
Love it all, perhaps a little late to the party, but very much caught up now.

Kel, you are stunning and have a fantastic body. I like, lots.
 
Definitely.

At the risk of being a perv, or troll, I'll be enjoying for a while longer right now..
 
Wow, I love the pictures. You look incredible. I love the one where you slipped away at work Mmm my
 
Good morning!! I hope you have a great day and possibly (hopefully) treat us to some more you.
 
I have been following your thread with a smile on my face and not a drop of blood in my brain. :rose: I hope you continue.
 
Back
Top