Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

English Lady said:
I'm just bumping his up because today I was informed I've had another story accepted with Phaze! :nana:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
OH, GOODY, GOODY, GOODY!

16.gif

EL GOT PUBLISHED - AGAIN

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumple Foreskin said:
OH, GOODY, GOODY, GOODY!

16.gif

EL GOT PUBLISHED - AGAIN

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Rumply! *hugs* so good to see you! yep, book (well, short story) number 4 accepted, written from scratch this time, not just something off lit *grins*

snooper said:
THE MERCIFUL NUN SERIES
The trilogy of books about the Merciful Nun tell the stories of three nuns of different generations who fall from grace and are used by the church to service the needs of those clergymen who are unable to control their bodily desires.

THE FIRST BOOK OF THE MERCIFUL NUN

In this first book Molly is a clever child from a very poor family in the latter part of the 19th century who is accepted into the Convent but is then seduced by a worldly Novice who has been sent there for refusing to marry as her father wishes.

She is sent to the College of Correction and Redemption where she finds herself playing the whore for randy clerics who have all manner of sexual and Mdom ideas. After eighteen months of this she is returned to her convent, pregnant.

Subsequently she uses the knowledge she gained during her time as a sexual and SM toy to gain preferment and in the last chapters we see her, in her turn, as Mother Superior sending an errant young nun to the College.

Click here for full details, and to read an extract.

Love the cover! *grin*

Coming Soon from Phaze:

I Heart You (5/28/07)
Romance/Suspense, features BDSM elements.

Rachel Malone has it all: beauty, brains and talent. She has brought the world of erotic romance to its knees, but something crucial is missing from her life: a man to play power games with. One night at a routine book signing, she finds the spice she needs in the form of Lucian Drake. Sinfully handsome and more erotic than any hero she's ever written, he is the perfect man to help her live out her wildest fantasies.

When a copy of Rachel's latest steamy offering finds its way into his hands, Lucian Drake can't rest until he meets the woman behind the sensual words. He longs to experience her passion and lose himself in the enigmatic depths of her eyes. As their torrid affair deepens into love, danger lurks in the shadows as someone tries to tear them apart... literally.

Cover Art by Alessia Brio. ;)

Attachments

• I-Heart-You-CoverThumb.jpg
    I-Heart-You-CoverThumb.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 39
Aurora Black said:
Coming Soon from Phaze:

I Heart You (5/28/07)
Romance/Suspense, features BDSM elements.

Rachel Malone has it all: beauty, brains and talent. She has brought the world of erotic romance to its knees, but something crucial is missing from her life: a man to play power games with. One night at a routine book signing, she finds the spice she needs in the form of Lucian Drake. Sinfully handsome and more erotic than any hero she's ever written, he is the perfect man to help her live out her wildest fantasies.

When a copy of Rachel's latest steamy offering finds its way into his hands, Lucian Drake can't rest until he meets the woman behind the sensual words. He longs to experience her passion and lose himself in the enigmatic depths of her eyes. As their torrid affair deepens into love, danger lurks in the shadows as someone tries to tear them apart... literally.

Cover Art by Alessia Brio. ;)

That Brio chick's not bad with the cover art. :cool:

Here's to many sales, 'Rora!

Take Two. *lick*

From Phaze:

Bitter Harvest (October 2007)
Romance/Horror, features blood & gore.

What would you do for love? How far would you go to keep it alive?

When Claire Ballard first sets eyes on Jack Tanner, she knows he's the man she's been waiting for her entire life. Their life together is like a fairytale, until the unexpected happens and tears them apart... but not forever.

Jack Tanner has longed to return to Claire after so long an absence, and has sworn revenge on the man who ruined his life. With the help of a magical book, both the couple's reunion and his vengeance are at hand, but at a terrible price.

Cover Art by Alessia Brio. :D

Attachments

• Bitter-Harvest-Cover-Thumb.jpg
    Bitter-Harvest-Cover-Thumb.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 37
If anyone else is planning to buy Rob's book... Aspen Mt Press is advertising a sale you might want to take advantage of:

ASPEN MOUNTAIN PRESS

IS SIX MONTHS OLD TODAY

Celebrate this milestone by visiting
www.AspenMountainPress.com
and taking 20% off your order with the coupon number below!

Aspen Mountain Press
Adventure, Mystery and Passion

ANN-D1EFH-89677

Uhm. My bad, Selena. It's not on sale yet.

There was a bit of a mix up at their website that made me think it was on sale.

Oops.

Music to an author's ears:

This is easily one of the best contemporary erotic novellas I've read in a long time. What's even more impressive about it is that Cyndi and Kevin are not hot young twenty-somethings, but an attractive middle-aged couple. Both characters are sympathetically and excitingly drawn, with enough details about their workday lives to create a vivid picture in the reader's mind. With sexual tension buzzing throughout, a threesome and some m/m action, this is one hot read. Recommended!

From Enchanted Ramblings re Artistically Inclined. :cathappy:

rgraham666 said:
Uhm. My bad, Selena. It's not on sale yet.

There was a bit of a mix up at their website that made me think it was on sale.

Oops.

I dunno how long the sale goes on for, but it's here for future reference anyway, just in case! :) Do you have a release date yet Rob? (the obvious answer is probably "not one I can share" but I thought I'd ask anyway! :eek: )

SelenaKittyn said:
I dunno how long the sale goes on for, but it's here for future reference anyway, just in case! :) Do you have a release date yet Rob? (the obvious answer is probably "not one I can share" but I thought I'd ask anyway! :eek: )

Not yet.

Trying not to be impatient. ;)

Also stressing about where to send it for reviews. And when. And how many. Sigh. :(

Cover Art for Blind Date

Cover art for Blind Date! :cathappy:

Annie and Eric find one another trying to escape
a Valentine matchmaking, but after their passionate
evening comes to a hasty end, Annie begins a strange
and mysterious journey to find her lost love.

I'm so excited. Phaze has picked up Beastly Intentions for July and A Gamble Worth Taking for September. I can finally post in here as a certified author... :nana:

Daniellekitten said:
I'm so excited. Phaze has picked up Beastly Intentions for July and A Gamble Worth Taking for September. I can finally post in here as a certified author... :nana:

*grin* I didn't know that was you.

Daniellekitten said:

:D Congratulations.

One of mine got picked up for July as well.

rgraham666 said:
:D Congratulations.

One of mine got picked up for July as well.
Thanks Rob. Now I just got to figure out how to put an image in my sig line...

Daniellekitten said:

YAY!

I've been waiting for that announcement... :nana:

Congrats!!

Daniellekitten said:

It's about time...and congratulations!!

Back