Skinny Dipping

SparkyMark1961

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Posts
340
This is my first time starting a thread although I have been on Literotica for a while. This is something that happened, or almost happened on Friday and I just have to tell someone.
First a little bit of history.
I am middle aged and married. Our sex life isn't what it used to be and I get desires every now and then about being with another guy. Over the past three years or so I have met up with a couple guys and enjoyed our time together.
But then I can go for weeks and not think about being with a guy so it is hard to build a relationship. Some days I am so horny that I would have sex with just about any guy who offered. Reading the amazing stories on Literotica gets me revved up.
My wife was out of town visiting a couple friends so I had some alone time.
So on Friday I was feeling rather horny and my m2m desire was strong so I posted on Craigslist around noontime, something that I had never done before. The title of the post was "Skinny Dipping" and I said that I was going to skinny dipping in my pool after dark and was anyone interested in joining me.
It wasn't long and I got my first reply.
He said he lived in the same city and would like to come over. I was soooo excited. We messaged back and forth for a while and decided that we would do this. He then sent me a picture of his cock. WOW! We hadn't discussed race but he was of a different race than I was. That got me even more excited.
During the afternoon another guy messaged me to ask if he could bring his girlfriend over to go skinny dipping. Although that sounded very interesting my desires at the moment was to be man on man.
As the evening progressed I sent a message saying we would need to be very discreet. I got no answer so I waited. Darkness fell and still no answer.
I ended up going skinny dipping by myself :( all the while thinking about what we would be doing if he was there. After a while I got to the point that I was going to have to get off so I got in front of the water jets and let the water bring me to orgasm. Even then I was still looking for a message from him. I ended up getting out of the pool and headed in the house.
A while later two other guys offered to come over. By then I was no longer in the mood to go through with it so I didn't reply to them. Finally I got a message from the guy I had been chatting with the whole afternoon. He said that he had fallen asleep. He asked if he could come over but by then it was almost time for my son to get home. My son would not understand why there was a naked man in the pool so I told him that we could not.
I still think of the fun we could have had. Not sure when I will get this same alone time that I could pursue this once again.
Thanks for reading my post, if you made it this far.
Tata
 
Great Story

Because it was real. I love skinny dipping. It has been a long time since.
 
One upon a hot tub - if only

Only had one real chance to do anything like this and while nothing came of it, it's the grist for a lot of fantasies. First wife and I were living abroad and mixing with a lot of expats also in their 20s. The first New Years Eve we were all invited to a Dutch couple's home for the party. Good fun, good food, lots of great looking people (and in those days I thought I was strictly straight). High point was hitting the hot tub with the diehards after midnight had passed. Since it was unexpected few to none of us brought suits. The ladies were offered suits by the hostess but the guys all decided to do without and we just dropped everything and stepped into the tub skinnydipping. Seating worked out for some reason as boy-girl-boy-girl - There were at least 3 other wives there I would have happily gotten to know better and would have loved seeing my wife take on her choice of the guys. But discretion overwhelmed us and my wife and I slipped out, put our clothes on, and went home before it got really interesting (which I hope it did because I'd hate to think everyone wasted the opportunity).
 
Mmmm. I thought it probably was!! I take that as a pretty good indication of your desire.
 
Denny & Dollie

We lived in central Florida for 23 years. Us and several friends up nearer the famous river each owned five very secluded acres in the tri county area. Of course everyone there has a large deck and raised pool.
Heck, even the old lady we bought from bragged about skinny dippin. Not only did we have pool parties, we went to the many county, state, and Fderal parks and skinny dipped among the gators. We skinny dipped in secluded springs, the Fed. nude beaches across the state, many motel and RV pools and hot tubs.
We almost forgot how it felt wearing swimsuits. From the top of the state to the upscale nudist resort on the east coast of Key West we were naked and skinny dippin.
I'm not into men but my wife had many male friends along with myself to keep her busy.
We hated to move. But age and our kids convinced us the midwest was where we should be.
No more skinny dippin. But way before Florida we were skinny dippin in local gravel pit lakes, rivers, and creeks in the hills and in the mountains. Most of our training was around Lake Michigan. Yes, there were and are men with men and women with women at all of those places if you choose. You don't have to stay at home where family might catch you.

Now that we're back in the midwest and wiser, maybe skinny dippin in the Everglades and among gators wasn't too smart. Could be a good way to have a sex change real fast.
 
Skinny dipping on a weekend camping trip is how my ex and I got another couple into foursomes and all kinds of fun sex games.
 
Ahhh. The number of times skinny dipping has led to sex (in the pool, pond, or spa) or after getting out are too numerous to document them all.

My parents had a pool and the debauchery that took place in it, between me and girlfriends AND my boyfriend could fill a book. In addition to having sex with girlfriend and being "taken" by my boyfriend in that pool, I messed around with the neighbor guy, from across the street, on numerous occasions while skinny dipping. We never had full penetrative sex (not for lack of trying) but I still came from rubbing my dick in his ass crack, and he from my reach around, on more than a few occasions.

Everyone got in on the skinny dipping fun in my folk's pool. They used to square dance and they and their friends used to come home half soused after dancing and drinking only to have the party continue in the pool. Jeans, embroidered western scully shirts, square dance skirts, petticoats, and bras were often scattered about the backyard and with my bedroom overlooking the pool I often got an eyeful. Is it any wonder I'm so maladjusted?...LOL

My long term male lover's parents had a pool as well and forty years later I can still almost feel the "road rash", on my knees and back, from being fucked on the non-skid surface of the diving board.

Then, there's the lake on my family's ranch land and the pond beneath the waterfall on the same property. My latest story, a work in progress, mentions some skinny dipping fun there. Heap powerful sexual karma in that place since seven generations of my family have been stripping down for a romp in the cold creek water that pours over the falls and into the pond.

I've never had skinny dipping in a public pool or spa lead to and kind of anonymous sex, though I'm certainly not averse to the idea. Hmmm. Maybe with my once again fit and trim body, that looks good in a Speedo again at age 60, I might "trawl the waters" so to speak on my next out of town trip.

My wife and I have frequent naked romps in our spa which, though under cover of our patio roof and partially protected by bushes and lattice privacy screens, could still offer an eyeful to neighbors with prying eyes. That thought, that they could be watching if they really wanted to, makes naked spa sex even more exciting.
 
Last edited:
The first time I went skinny dipping was with a mate in a secluded forest pool. We were both in our mid teens and got rampant erections!
 
I used to skinny dip a lot with friends of both genders. Only once did I get close to doing anything with another guy. I was skinny dipping in a lake with him and his gf. After we got out, we found a discreet place where we could mess around. But they just had sex and let me observe (VERY closely). I really wanted to touch him while he was fucking her, but didn't quite have the courage. :-( Similar things happened with the three of us a lot, but I never had the balls (so to speak) to bring it up with him.
 
The first time I went skinny dipping was with a mate in a secluded forest pool. We were both in our mid teens and got rampant erections!

I skinny dipped at summer camp with another boy at first in a little pool that I later found was a popular location with campers and staff. I got quite an education there (especially my first gay experience) and love swimming naked to this day.
 
Last edited:
Ahhh. The number of times skinny dipping has led to sex (in the pool, pond, or spa) or after getting out are too numerous to document them all.

My parents had a pool and the debauchery that took place in it, between me and girlfriends AND my boyfriend could fill a book. In addition to having sex with girlfriend and being "taken" by my boyfriend in that pool, I messed around with the neighbor guy, from across the street, on numerous occasions while skinny dipping. We never had full penetrative sex (not for lack of trying) but I still came from rubbing my dick in his ass crack, and he from my reach around, on more than a few occasions.

Everyone got in on the skinny dipping fun in my folk's pool. They used to square dance and they and their friends used to come home half soused after dancing and drinking only to have the party continue in the pool. Jeans, embroidered western scully shirts, square dance skirts, petticoats, and bras were often scattered about the backyard and with my bedroom overlooking the pool I often got an eyeful. Is it any wonder I'm so maladjusted?...LOL

My long term male lover's parents had a pool as well and forty years later I can still almost feel the "road rash", on my knees and back, from being fucked on the non-skid surface of the diving board.

Then, there's the lake on my family's ranch land and the pond beneath the waterfall on the same property. My latest story, a work in progress, mentions some skinny dipping fun there. Heap powerful sexual karma in that place since seven generations of my family have been stripping down for a romp in the cold creek water that pours over the falls and into the pond.

I've never had skinny dipping in a public pool or spa lead to and kind of anonymous sex, though I'm certainly not averse to the idea. Hmmm. Maybe with my once again fit and trim body, that looks good in a Speedo again at age 60, I might "trawl the waters" so to speak on my next out of town trip.

My wife and I have frequent naked romps in our spa which, though under cover of our patio roof and partially protected by bushes and lattice privacy screens, could still offer an eyeful to neighbors with prying eyes. That thought, that they could be watching if they really wanted to, makes naked spa sex even more exciting.

The family of a lesbian friend of mine has a farm pond they have used for skinny dipping for years, and she says that has had some interesting times as you can magine.
 
Its one of my favorite things to do, i have a pool. But i really like going camping and skinny dipping in the lake!
 
Its one of my favorite things to do, i have a pool. But i really like going camping and skinny dipping in the lake!

Our weekend camping trips involved, arriving, everyone getting naked, setting up camp, skinny dipping and whatever came next. Sunday afternoon, we'd pack everything back up, get dressed and go home until the next time.
 
The first time I went skinny dipping was with a mate in a secluded forest pool. We were both in our mid teens and got rampant erections!

I had a very similar experience as well except it led to my first same sex experience - it was the first time I ever suck a cock. Since then I have always embraced social nudity and have always been comfortable being naked with both genders.
 
Back
Top