cummers remorse

cuckolddaddy

Experienced
Not sure if there is a technical term or not but many men have a desire to suck cock and swallow cum. Once they shoot their load this desire diminishes immediately. I have wanted to eat my own cum forever. When I was younger I had no problem whipping my legs over my head as I lay on the floor and jack off directly into my mouth. I swallowed my salty load daily. Now I am old and can no longer do this I am left to jack into my hand and lick it clean. Problem is when I shoot I lose the desire to eat the cum and often are standing there with a handful of goo and no desire to swallow anymore. Any suggestions on how I get over cummer's remorse? I cannot freeze it as I have my exwife as a roommate and she wouldn't understand my propensity for cock now. Anyone else have this issue and what do you do to over"cum" it?

sometimes I just wash it away and then I feel even more remorse. I find it better to remember my place as a cum loving cock slut and as such have no right to waste my masters cum. I do as a cum slut does and lick my hand clean.

It is a problem till you finally get that first time, then it is easier.

rather than trying to lick all your cum up, just dip the end of your tongue into it. see how that feels and if you want more then do it again.

Not sure if there is a technical term or not but many men have a desire to suck cock and swallow cum. Once they shoot their load this desire diminishes immediately. I have wanted to eat my own cum forever. When I was younger I had no problem whipping my legs over my head as I lay on the floor and jack off directly into my mouth. I swallowed my salty load daily. Now I am old and can no longer do this I am left to jack into my hand and lick it clean. Problem is when I shoot I lose the desire to eat the cum and often are standing there with a handful of goo and no desire to swallow anymore. Any suggestions on how I get over cummer's remorse? I cannot freeze it as I have my exwife as a roommate and she wouldn't understand my propensity for cock now. Anyone else have this issue and what do you do to over"cum" it?

Surely the obvious answer is to suck someone else's cock and swallow their cum...?

You could try doing a cam chat with someone, that way you have someone to talk you into drinking it all up.

Every guy who is interested in this has the same problem. The best thing I have found is one of two things.

1) While jerking off, go as long as you can until you feel like you're going to cum. You can back off 1/2 a second before you cum and usually, if you time it right, you will cum without having an orgasm. Start getting off again and when in the mood you will still have the desire to taste it.

2) Jerk off upside down (legs over head) and shoot into your mouth. The only problem with this is you will still have that 1/2 second where you will chicken out and try to close your mouth. Have your wife do it and its easier, she loves to shoot me in my mouth.

Every guy who is interested in this has the same problem. The best thing I have found is one of two things.

1) While jerking off, go as long as you can until you feel like you're going to cum. You can back off 1/2 a second before you cum and usually, if you time it right, you will cum without having an orgasm. Start getting off again and when in the mood you will still have the desire to taste it.

2) Jerk off upside down (legs over head) and shoot into your mouth. The only problem with this is you will still have that 1/2 second where you will chicken out and try to close your mouth. Have your wife do it and its easier, she loves to shoot me in my mouth.

I've done both of these but #1 is a part of my routine edging process. I have eaten my share of both precum and cum using this method with zero loss of desire. In fact, my hunger only increases when I don't orgasm. It has also significantly decrease any loss of desire when I do cum.

I did it this morning and need to do it again as soon as possible!!

Bon Appetit!!

I've done both of these but #1 is a part of my routine edging process. I have eaten my share of both precum and cum using this method with zero loss of desire. In fact, my hunger only increases when I don't orgasm. It has also significantly decrease any loss of desire when I do cum.

I did it this morning and need to do it again as soon as possible!!

Bon Appetit!!

Yup, I do #1 and can get a good amount of cum out and put in my mouth. I can get at least 2 out and in my mouth before I can control it no more and blast away. Best edging I have ever done. Keep in mouth until the uncontrollable cum starts and then swallow.

today

I jacked off into my empty cereal bowl this morning and went into cocks for cocks chatroom and ask for some help, had a nice guy who commanded me to lick the bowl clean and hold it in my mouth until after fifteen minutes of swishing it around he allowed me to swallow it. Was hard again, was able to repeat on my own. Cum was tasty.

I jacked off into my empty cereal bowl this morning and went into cocks for cocks chatroom and ask for some help, had a nice guy who commanded me to lick the bowl clean and hold it in my mouth until after fifteen minutes of swishing it around he allowed me to swallow it. Was hard again, was able to repeat on my own. Cum was tasty.

congratulations you are on your way to being a happy cum slut :rose:

Back in high school smoking pot made me really horny. I was hanging with some friends smoking and drinking beers and I found myself trying to conceal a raging hard on. Finally I left just so I could go home and jerk off.

On the drive home I found the idea of cumming in my mouth super hot and wanted to do it badly. Like everyone else, I was familiar with the abrupt change in attitude that occurred the moment I started cumming but in my current state of enthusiasm, that didn't seem possible. I kept sticking my hand down my pants so I could get some precum on my fingers to lick off and I was perfectly primed to accept the main event.

Although I'm not particularly large, in those days I could bend over and lick the tip of my dick. If I laid on my back and threw my legs over, I could get most of my head in my mouth. As soon as I got home, I made a beeline upstairs to my room and stripped. I was leaking streams of precum and immediately got on my back and threw my legs over but kept my dick about six inches above me so that thick strands of precum dripped down onto my tongue for a few minutes. Finally I closed the distance between head and mouth and was in a state of rapture as I licked away the fluids flowing into my mouth from the head of my dick firmly planted on my lips.

The nature and taste of my emissions changed as I felt the moment of no return approaching but my enthusiasm hadn't waned. When I felt powerful jets of hot, thick, earthy stuff start to shoot into my mouth I was still good - for a second. In an instant I was suddenly repulsed by the idea that was a huge turn on just a moment before. I badly wanted to pull my mouth away but I couldn't - I'd cum all over my face. It was best to ride it out and contain the vile substance rather than have it make a big wet mess I'd have to sleep in. I had gotten myself so worked up that I came a massive amount and I had to take spurt after disgusting spurt.

I finished ejaculating and brought my legs back down. I was on my back naked with my mouth filled with cum. Because swallowing had seemed like such a good idea, I didn't bother getting a cum rag ready and thus I had no place to spit out this stuff I badly wanted to get out of my mouth. I had no choice but to make a run to the bathroom and hope I didn't encounter a parent or sibling on the way. So, with my hand over my dick to keep any remnants from dripping onto the hardwood floor, and my lips tightly sealed to keep everything contained, I quietly made for the bathroom, looked the door and spit the contents of my mouth into the sink. The sight disgusted me and I quickly washed it all down the drain. The lingering taste in my mouth was another story. No amount of tooth brushing or mouthwash could eliminate the reminder of what I had just done.

It was years before the idea ever occurred to me again. When it did, I came on a small saucer and resisted the urge to immediately wash it. Ten minutes later, the revulsion had passed and I found the licking and tasting of my cum to be a turn on.

Sure.

Get a $100 bill. Before you shoot, lay it on the bedstand. If you Don't Swallow Your Cum, you must give the $100 bill to your ex wife. That will definitely make her very happy.

You will be eating cum, all you can get, this way. Or you will soon be very poor. I think though you will be lounging around in a state of post-cum bliss and will gradually notice that you have a hand full of goodies that needs attention. Then you'll see that $100 bill...

Last edited:
wait ten minutes

Back in high school smoking pot made me really horny. I was hanging with some friends smoking and drinking beers and I found myself trying to conceal a raging hard on. Finally I left just so I could go home and jerk off.

On the drive home I found the idea of cumming in my mouth super hot and wanted to do it badly. Like everyone else, I was familiar with the abrupt change in attitude that occurred the moment I started cumming but in my current state of enthusiasm, that didn't seem possible. I kept sticking my hand down my pants so I could get some precum on my fingers to lick off and I was perfectly primed to accept the main event.

Although I'm not particularly large, in those days I could bend over and lick the tip of my dick. If I laid on my back and threw my legs over, I could get most of my head in my mouth. As soon as I got home, I made a beeline upstairs to my room and stripped. I was leaking streams of precum and immediately got on my back and threw my legs over but kept my dick about six inches above me so that thick strands of precum dripped down onto my tongue for a few minutes. Finally I closed the distance between head and mouth and was in a state of rapture as I licked away the fluids flowing into my mouth from the head of my dick firmly planted on my lips.

The nature and taste of my emissions changed as I felt the moment of no return approaching but my enthusiasm hadn't waned. When I felt powerful jets of hot, thick, earthy stuff start to shoot into my mouth I was still good - for a second. In an instant I was suddenly repulsed by the idea that was a huge turn on just a moment before. I badly wanted to pull my mouth away but I couldn't - I'd cum all over my face. It was best to ride it out and contain the vile substance rather than have it make a big wet mess I'd have to sleep in. I had gotten myself so worked up that I came a massive amount and I had to take spurt after disgusting spurt.

I finished ejaculating and brought my legs back down. I was on my back naked with my mouth filled with cum. Because swallowing had seemed like such a good idea, I didn't bother getting a cum rag ready and thus I had no place to spit out this stuff I badly wanted to get out of my mouth. I had no choice but to make a run to the bathroom and hope I didn't encounter a parent or sibling on the way. So, with my hand over my dick to keep any remnants from dripping onto the hardwood floor, and my lips tightly sealed to keep everything contained, I quietly made for the bathroom, looked the door and spit the contents of my mouth into the sink. The sight disgusted me and I quickly washed it all down the drain. The lingering taste in my mouth was another story. No amount of tooth brushing or mouthwash could eliminate the reminder of what I had just done.

It was years before the idea ever occurred to me again. When it did, I came on a small saucer and resisted the urge to immediately wash it. Ten minutes later, the revulsion had passed and I found the licking and tasting of my cum to be a turn on.

ten minutes seems to be the winner and I'm ready to lick the bowl or saucer clean after ten minutes so in short order I should be ranking as a cumslut thanks for the freedback

Back in high school smoking pot made me really horny......in those days I could bend over and lick the tip of my dick. If I laid on my back and threw my legs over, I could get most of my head in my mouth. As soon as I got home, I made a beeline upstairs to my room and stripped. I was leaking streams of precum and immediately got on my back and threw my legs over but kept my dick about six inches above me so that thick strands of precum dripped down onto my tongue for a few minutes. Finally I closed the distance between head and mouth and was in a state of rapture as I licked away the fluids flowing into my mouth from the head of my dick firmly planted on my lips.

I finished ejaculating and brought my legs back down. I was on my back naked with my mouth filled with cum. Because swallowing had seemed like such a good idea.....

Yes, I used to suck myself. I remember it as very erotic, but also cramped and somewhat painful due to bending over so far. There was something about seeing your own cock just an inch or two away from your own eager mouth....

All these messages start flying around in your head.

"Oh NO! It's a cock! Right in front of me!"

"Make Me cum hard, buddy. Suck it. Suck it now."

"Come a little bit closer, you bad boy."

"Mmmm...that little taste of pre cum. Not so bad. I'll give it another lick or two. Like that, do you?"

Then the whole head slips into your mouth. The mouth feels it. The cock feels the mouth. The mouth feels the cock feeling the mouth.

"Really? That's me? I'm actually sucking myself. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"

"Building up. Not going to be long now. What should I do?"

"He's going to cum in my mouth! No wait! I'm going to cum in his mouth! No wait! I'm going to cum in my mouth!"

"I'm going to cum in this hot mouth, aw, mmm, cum, mmm"

Then it happens. You feel cock is drained, still in that warm place. There you are, looking up at the cock that's taken your mouth. That's taken over your mouth, and filled it with cum. It's tasty. It's gooey, salty, running down the sides of your face. The cock says contentedly, "Hi! I'm your cock. I just love this warm mouth."

Finally your body takes control. Cramped, shaking, hurting, sore, exhausted you slowly uncurl, and curl up in a fetal position and wonder what just happened. Maybe you don't even remember it. Did it really happen?

Yes, I used to suck myself. I remember it as very erotic, but also cramped and somewhat painful due to bending over so far. There was something about seeing your own cock just an inch or two away from your own eager mouth....

All these messages start flying around in your head.

"Oh NO! It's a cock! Right in front of me!"

"Make Me cum hard, buddy. Suck it. Suck it now."

"Come a little bit closer, you bad boy."

"Mmmm...that little taste of pre cum. Not so bad. I'll give it another lick or two. Like that, do you?"

Then the whole head slips into your mouth. The mouth feels it. The cock feels the mouth. The mouth feels the cock feeling the mouth.

"Really? That's me? I'm actually sucking myself. Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"

"Building up. Not going to be long now. What should I do?"

"He's going to cum in my mouth! No wait! I'm going to cum in his mouth! No wait! I'm going to cum in my mouth!"

"I'm going to cum in this hot mouth, aw, mmm, cum, mmm"

Then it happens. You feel cock is drained, still in that warm place. There you are, looking up at the cock that's taken your mouth. That's taken over your mouth, and filled it with cum. It's tasty. It's gooey, salty, running down the sides of your face. The cock says contentedly, "Hi! I'm your cock. I just love this warm mouth."

Finally your body takes control. Cramped, shaking, hurting, sore, exhausted you slowly uncurl, and curl up in a fetal position and wonder what just happened. Maybe you don't even remember it. Did it really happen?
Sooo fucking hot! wish I could do this!

For me, sitting with my dildo buried inside me, I slowly grind my hips making that cock rub my prostate. I like to watch sissy hypno videos while I do this and will be thrusting my cock thru my hand coated with thick slippery throat juice I wiped off the dildo after deep throating it. I don't grip my cock just let it slip over my gooey palm.

It doesn't take long before I feel the cum boiling up. I slide my hand forward and keep rocking back on that cock. Suddenly with each push against the invader a gush of cum will erupt and I catch it in my palm. I'm not cumming in the normal manner, more like the way some describe milking. When the emissions are finished and I am still horny I will bring my hand to my mouth and like it clean. Still thrusting that cock now I'm really bouncing. Lifting my hips until it's almost out and I can feel the emptiness. The best is having a sissygasm right then! My mouth full of cum and my ass full of cock!

Back